Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 61. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
The logo on the top of ur chat in telegram is the final one?I mean token will be displayed the same way on coinmarketcap and all exchanges?

So far: yes, we do plan have the same logo for AIC token on exchanges. But before the listing we would like to ask as well opinion of our community: do they like to see AIC on exchanges with current logo or with some different one. We will create questionary pool for taking that decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
when will you have the 2nd step for sale?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Will the AKAIITO platform open offices in cities and countries after a full-fledged launch?
I don't think they need ones. Many companies work with online assistance only.
Yeah we are in the digital era and everything is online-based. Many companies have operated with just a central office but their operations are in many countries.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Especially if it will be profitably for me and I know that I`ll recieve perfect and speed service without the pfysical boundaries and without a risk taking! And all of this AKAIITO platform aims to give to its users.
I hope that platforms like AKAIITO in the nearest future would be able to make crypto usage more adopted and more widerspread!
AKAITO is potential project that can bring blockchain technology and its conveniences to human daily social activities. Hope AKAITO devs will keep promises and do all things in its roadmap.
If done right as committed, it would be a very high potential project. Only 19 hours is the first step token sale will end, 500000AIC will be sold out is not too difficult
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Especially if it will be profitably for me and I know that I`ll recieve perfect and speed service without the pfysical boundaries and without a risk taking! And all of this AKAIITO platform aims to give to its users.
I hope that platforms like AKAIITO in the nearest future would be able to make crypto usage more adopted and more widerspread!
AKAITO is potential project that can bring blockchain technology and its conveniences to human daily social activities. Hope AKAITO devs will keep promises and do all things in its roadmap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hi! When I see blockchain based marketplace I usually ask to founders how to deal with the low volume of people that use cryptos as real currency (and so about the solidity of their project). You seem to be the first ones with this aknowlegment.
all were begin from 1 step) if i can use cryptos anywhere I will!

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Hi! When I see blockchain based marketplace I usually ask to founders how to deal with the low volume of people that use cryptos as real currency (and so about the solidity of their project). You seem to be the first ones with this aknowlegment.
all were begin from 1 step) if i can use cryptos anywhere I will!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Will the AKAIITO platform open offices in cities and countries after a full-fledged launch?
I don't think they need ones. Many companies work with online assistance only.
I think that the low volume will not be the real problem for the first! If everything will handle in a propper way, all parties of marketplace will recieve what the expected volume will grow with the growth of the AKAIITO marketplace. 
Activity: 462
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Whats about smart contract audit?I would like to take a look at the report. Where can i do that?

Smart contract has been audited 3 times. You can take a look on contract by itself and audit here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO

Wow I`ve missed this information about smart contract audits. This is very valuable information for the investors as they can be sure that AKAIITO smart contract has no vulnerabilities and is safe and correct. Were these audits made by the team membrs or by the third parties?
Hello, I saw this project and I want to support it too. I read the white paper and really liked that it would be possible to rent everything that is necessary for real life.
Very good there buddy! Don't let it end here, let's all spread the good news everywhere we go. AKAIITO will surely be a success. Very soon people start to get a use for their cryptocurrencies on AKAIITO platform for the services, renting, and others
Hello,the AKAIITO team will create a set of platforms in combination with blocking technology and intellectual contracts in a single environment with its own currency. A member of the system can use any crypto currency to convert it into AIC tokens and pay for goods or services. The built-in calculator will show the value in any convenient currency at the current exchange rate. It is assumed that the process of payment between participants of the system will occur literally with a single click of the mouse. That's great!!

Regarding Your post here and the special features of the AKAIITO smart contract of issuing tokens only after receiving appropriate funds, do You think there will be enought total supply of AKAIITO tokens after the tokensale? I mean don`t we need the larger supply of AIC tokens in order to power the whole AKAIIO ecosystem with paying function within its services?
I saw in one project today that they are planning to issue debit card for paying with tokens anywhere. It would be cool to do for Akaiito the same.

This topic is one the table for future plans, we will come back to that after platform release. Step by Step  Smiley
Agree). But it’s very interesting how can it works in post soviet union countries. For example advanced cash card service must left these countries.

Estonia was home for Skype, planning to release own coin (est coin), 7th country with the highest share of successful ICO's, so went far away from Soviet times  Smiley 
I mean working in non EU countries.

Yes, but Estonia is member of European Union Smiley The same as other Baltics countries: Latvia and Lithuania
Estonia is one of the countries where cut-edge technologies are supported by the authorities and therefore it is convenient for all parties and legal also now to conduct ICO there! And they have adopted blockchain on many government areas! 
Estonia is part of the European Union and if the European Union allows using the crypto currency, this will be a huge breakthrough both for the cryptomir in general and for the project separately.
Well its a right of every memner of EU to choose were to allow using crypto and conducting ICOs by set some regulations or not allow this! It is not a right of the EU parliamet or EU Bank to choose this instead of each country!
It seems to me that you are deeply mistaken. The European Union also implies the movement of all countries together and it is not possible to imagine that one of the unions would allow crypto-currency and the other on the contrary forbade it. Then this is not an alliance.

How do You imagine this? IN what way they can allow or denay crypto?
European Central Bank (ECB) president Mario Draghi already stated that the agency does not have the authority to regulate bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Just read this article - https://www.ccn.com/european-central-bank-not-authority-regulate-bitcoin-ecb-president/
Thay could take some steps towards stronger AML and KYC regulation and of cource taxation, but not point any EU memeber to ban crypto at all.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
:DWhats the next plans after ICO finish??Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things

After ICO end the main priorities will be: platform development and mass adoption of released Beta versions (in particular: marketing campaign). Team is planning to participate in conferences in May-July.

Do you plan to focus on the concerts of which geolocations? Europe or Asia
It is better to stop and gain a foothold in one market. First, it is less expensive, in the second, not so little time must pass to gain a foothold in the European market. This will serve as a good impetus for moving more globally around the world.
I saw in one project today that they are planning to issue debit card for paying with tokens anywhere. It would be cool to do for Akaiito the same.

This topic is one the table for future plans, we will come back to that after platform release. Step by Step  Smiley
Agree). But it’s very interesting how can it works in post soviet union countries. For example advanced cash card service must left these countries.

Estonia was home for Skype, planning to release own coin (est coin), 7th country with the highest share of successful ICO's, so went far away from Soviet times  Smiley 

Yes, but Estonia is member of European Union Smiley The same as other Baltics countries: Latvia and Lithuania
Estonia is one of the countries where cut-edge technologies are supported by the authorities and therefore it is convenient for all parties and legal also now to conduct ICO there! And they have adopted blockchain on many government areas! 
Estonia is part of the European Union and if the European Union allows using the crypto currency, this will be a huge breakthrough both for the cryptomir in general and for the project separately.
Well its a right of every memner of EU to choose were to allow using crypto and conducting ICOs by set some regulations or not allow this! It is not a right of the EU parliamet or EU Bank to choose this instead of each country!
It seems to me that you are deeply mistaken. The European Union also implies the movement of all countries together and it is not possible to imagine that one of the unions would allow crypto-currency and the other on the contrary forbade it. Then this is not an alliance.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
:DWhats the next plans after ICO finish??Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things

After ICO end the main priorities will be: platform development and mass adoption of released Beta versions (in particular: marketing campaign). Team is planning to participate in conferences in May-July.

Do you plan to focus on the concerts of which geolocations? Europe or Asia
Activity: 588
Good afternoon! It would be desirable to know. Do you have min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?
Presale ended already, only possibility to buy right now is main token sale.

Thyat's right! Akaiito open sale will be open up to April 18th. You can check the OP of this thread, and the whitepaper. This is an awesome project to invest! Very promising and unique!
Minimum investment 5 AIC or 0,005ETH ,
In their site found information about sold tokens, at the moment it's 421613 AIC - Who can say what will happen with unsold tokens if this happens? they will be burned?

We won't have any unsold tokens. Logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are created only when they are bought, so tokens are created only according to the need, so there won't be any left over tokens to be burned.
oh ok..then if I get you right it means the amount of tokens bought will be the amount of tokens in circulation right? Anyways that is good somehow, but what about the reservations for team and other projects, will they also be created differently?
How do you think, based on the interest of the project on the part of investors, will there be a hard cap?)
If we know this we`ll be like millioners! All the team is working hard to deliever information about the AKAIITO project and about its advantages to the more people which will turn in more hype and more investors come in!

Pages:
Jump to: