Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 64. (Read 21187 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Hi there. Today on the official site left only 16% AIC. It means with 35% bonus?

I guess so. Did they divide the sale for more stages? Anybody knows for how many? I couldn't find this information in the whitepaper.

We have divination of ICO period for stages. We are not pre-announcing goals and durations of the stages, cause they can change based on situation of last stage and on the market. We would like to keep flexibility and react on the current status, which is analysed on daily basis. Blockchain world is fast growing and quickly changing, so all the companies working on that field should be as well open-minded and ready for the changes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 110
Hi, Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events or conferences? Ii then in which countries etc.
We have been participating in conference in Tallinn Moontec and as well in conference in Blockchain Summit in Moscow.  
Do you have any presentation materials of the conferences? It would be interesting to read about your participation and see the photos.
copper member
where is company registered and what is the legal structure?Would like to know

Company is coming from Estonia and it goes under Estonian jurisdiction.
copper member
Hi there. Today on the official site left only 16% AIC. It means with 35% bonus?

Yes, we have sell through of 85% (by today) of the goal of released AIC's for Step 1 of ICO. Bonus of Step 1 is 35%.
copper member
Do ur advisors help u now??I mean do they are really needed for the project while ICO process?Or their help will be more important after crowdsale?

All the advisors who are currently on Advisory Board are helping during ICO and will probably continue to support the project after ICO. We have as well consultants, who we are working  with us on development of platform by itself, but they are not involved to ICO process, so they are not on advisory board and working, so to speak, on the background.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Very good when the project team answers questions in the subject on time. High professionalism!
copper member
Im very curious about future news and updates. I really hope it will be huge and help the project to obtain more attention and... Hype

We are working on the project constantly and there are daily happening some movements and changes. We are announcing usually the biggest news, because announcing daily some smaller changes would be maybe to overwhelming and misleading for the community. We will continue to keep You posted in the future, don't worry  Smiley
copper member
Hi there. I would like to know if the ICO is going in accordance with team expectations??Or the plan was a little bit different??

Our aim for 1st step of ICO (35% bonus) was 500 000 AIC tokens sold, currently we reached 85% sell through and we still have 2 days to go, so I would say that ICO is going according to the initial plan. Of course, always can be better, there are always space for improvements. Smiley
copper member
Any plans for UI redesign??Well.. Website looks pretty good but some fixes still could be done. Imho

We are working on it constantly. We believe, that they are always ways for improvements, so we are woking on improvements non stop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
How much does one token cost??Price is fixed in USD or ETH? It is quite important as ETH dropped hard
they are selling at 1000 = 1ETH, and then you'll get bonus depending on when you buy the tokens. Their own is fixed though. You can verify from their website
copper member
Also one last question, As for competitors.. Are there any?Just wanna check their experience and success to estimate the real potential your project has. It could be not only blockchain related projects, could other projects as well.

Usually in the team we are not talking about competitors, we are talking about business role models. Our business role models are: Ebay, Airbnb, Car2Go, Fiverr. They are all from fiat world. In crypto world we don't have direct competitors, mainly companies intend to implement only 1 part of Akaiito 4 categories.
copper member
Does the project have any already confirmed listing on exchanges?? It is very common that even the most promising projects are being listed somewhere after a long delay in time.

We are in contact with many exchanges, but we can not announce anything until all the deals are finalised and confirmed. Listing on exchanges will happen only after ICO.
copper member
Hi, Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events or conferences? Ii then in which countries etc.

We have been participating in conference in Tallinn Moontec and as well in conference in Blockchain Summit in Moscow. 
copper member
I saw in one project today that they are planning to issue debit card for paying with tokens anywhere. It would be cool to do for Akaiito the same.

This topic is one the table for future plans, we will come back to that after platform release. Step by Step  Smiley
Agree). But it’s very interesting how can it works in post soviet union countries. For example advanced cash card service must left these countries.

Estonia was home for Skype, planning to release own coin (est coin), 7th country with the highest share of successful ICO's, so went far away from Soviet times  Smiley 
I mean working in non EU countries.

Yes, but Estonia is member of European Union Smiley The same as other Baltics countries: Latvia and Lithuania
copper member
What is minimum number of tokens I can buy?

Minimum purchase if 0,005 ETH (=5AIC)
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
How much is collected so far?And im also wanna know how much was collected during presale?If admins share the smart contract address where all the contributions are stored it would be awesome
By the way - yes.I would also like to know how much have been collected so far
DO You enter AKAIITO website? They have counres there! But I do not know if this is count separately for the pre sale and for the main stage.
Can anyone clear if this counter is only for the main ICO token sale or it includes the funds collected on the pre-sale?
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Bancor integration is planned?? It is growing and akaiito could surely benefit from listing there
Hm.. Having look through ur wp i assume project requires a huge computing resourses for operation. Thats why Im very curious if u already have ur own servers?Or u have chosen to rely on AWS?
It is the cost efficient decesion thats why im pretty sure yes. Surely team will have some own servers for eth node hosting as an example but the rest of computation will rely on aws i think
Hm.. Having look through ur wp i assume project requires a huge computing resourses for operation. Thats why Im very curious if u already have ur own servers?Or u have chosen to rely on AWS?
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I follow the news of the project, its development and achievements, and I can not wait for the full version of the product to be released. How long does the time last) Grin
According to the Roadmap You could expect beta version of online market only in may! Of course AKAIITO team could make a surprize by overcoming the plans for project development, but I think it will be not like some days but not weeks before the deadline.

I would say so: if ICO will go successfully and we will reach hard cap, then  we will definitely overcome plans for months, not weeks, cause we will be able to enlarge our technical department and get a lot more developers to the team to fasten platform build up  Smiley

Well, with such a posotive mood of the team all AKAIITO investors had to be interested in the bringing more and more friends to the project in order to fasten the project developmet! 
Pages:
Jump to: