Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 63. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 102
I think if there will some new news about exchanges it will be announced ASAP. because for many investors this is very important questions. But i think we need to relax and wait, team doing great job.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
How do you feel about the current situation of the crypto-currency market? courses are rapidly falling down. Will this affect the speed of development of the project, since the total investment package falls?
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
Does the platform AKAIITO official state registration for this type of activity?

Sorry, didn't quite get Your questions, could You be so kind and specify it a bit?

Let's say I have a property I would like to rent on the akaiito platform. If I lease it, do I need to register my property for renting and paying taxes to the state for this activity?
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Is using my driver licence is suitable for KYC??I even got enhanced verification with driver licence on bittrex

Yes, driver licence is suitable for KYC verification. KYC should be done in case of transaction amount higher than 10 000 USD.
copper member
Any plans for airdrop soon??The audience will highly appreciate that

We are looking into that, but so far can not say that it will be done for sure. We will keep You posted!
copper member
What is token value now?And what exactly team is going to do to increase that value?Proper explabation will be highly appreciated

Token value on exchanges You mean, I suppose. Token value will increase by back up of developing and mass adopted platform. We believe, that this is the only one way to drive coin growth. 
copper member
Whats about smart contract audit?I would like to take a look at the report. Where can i do that?

Smart contract has been audited 3 times. You can take a look on contract by itself and audit here: https://github.com/AkaiitoOfficial/AKAIITO
copper member
Hi there. Today on the official site left only 16% AIC. It means with 35% bonus?

I guess so. Did they divide the sale for more stages? Anybody knows for how many? I couldn't find this information in the whitepaper.
Same question. How many stages will be?

Not yet 100% finalised it, cause it will all depend from ICO progress. We would like to be flexible and adjust our actions according to the needs. Akaiito is value driven company and one of our values is flexibility and open-mindedness.
copper member
:DWhats the next plans after ICO finish??Maybe attending any event or beta realese. Just curios about some kind of milestones or important for the project things

After ICO end the main priorities will be: platform development and mass adoption of released Beta versions (in particular: marketing campaign). Team is planning to participate in conferences in May-July.
copper member
Give the current status on regulations issued by differemt nations on ICOs, like for ex SEC, Are we ensured that Akaiito is compliant enouh with the requirements so as to continue the project? Thanks! Since there are some projects that was not pushed through because because of that.

AIC token is 100% utility token, so there shouldn't be any issues with SEC. We are constantly consulting on legitimate questions with our lawyers and we don't have any worries on that question.
copper member
Hi there. Whats ur plan about ur own public API?If u are targeting global market it is kinda obvious u have to have it. Where can i read about or check it?

Unfortunately, I need to postpone my answer for You, I need to check with our tech department to clarify when we can open up some information about API. Thank You for patient waiting!
copper member
I think everyone needs to be more active, especially to the community of bounties. After all, information support today is the most important, even the coolest news in the information vacuum will not do anything.

True for that! We appreciate a lot our community work, but of course there is always place for improvement, so it would be always great to aim for more active promotion  Smiley

The bounty program is fairly loyal  Wink and everyone has many chances to prove themselves. We need to remember to be active and show our faith in the idea AKAIITO Smiley Smiley Smiley

True! Appropriate and timely communication is needed by Akaiito Community. Most of the time, team members cannot handle it all due to being busy with some technical stuff, so we have to help each other to get updated all the time.

Thank You so much for understanding and supporting us! It is the most amazing in our Community, that they truly understand how hard it is to build up the project and supporting us in all possible cases! This gives us such a strength! Thank You! Smiley
copper member
what does the first step of 500 ethers mean?

Our goal is to release 500 000 AIC tokens during Step 1 of ICO with the bonus of 35%
copper member
Can you guys explain? Where are the devs from? Which education? Any expirience in blockchain before? Thanks.

Akaiito team is mix of entrepreneurs and developers, what is the most beneficial structure of the team for the best project development. Business department of Akaiito has mainly economical or international relations education, technical department has IT education. All team members has blockchain experience in different levels and different ankles, so we complete each others skills and competences.
copper member
Good afternoon! It would be desirable to know. Do you have min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?
Presale ended already, only possibility to buy right now is main token sale.

Thyat's right! Akaiito open sale will be open up to April 18th. You can check the OP of this thread, and the whitepaper. This is an awesome project to invest! Very promising and unique!
Minimum investment 5 AIC or 0,005ETH ,
In their site found information about sold tokens, at the moment it's 421613 AIC - Who can say what will happen with unsold tokens if this happens? they will be burned?

We won't have any unsold tokens. Logic of our smart contract works the way that tokens are created only when they are bought, so tokens are created only according to the need, so there won't be any left over tokens to be burned.
copper member
Good afternoon! It would be desirable to know. Do you have min amount to invest when the pre sale starts?

We have currently ICO running. Minimum investment is 0,005 ETH (=5AIC)
copper member
What is the current discount??Wanna contribute a little
It displayed on the website. Take a look. Im more curios if the bonus depends on the amount of contribution. Could someone clarify that?

In case of big deal, bonus is getting bigger. Big investment bonuses are applied for the amounts more than 10 ETH. For all investments current bonus is 35%
copper member
What is the current discount??Wanna contribute a little

Current step discount is 35% and 85% of tokens of Step 1 are sold out, so You should hurry up to get You AIC tokens with 35% discount Smiley
copper member
Does the platform AKAIITO official state registration for this type of activity?

Sorry, didn't quite get Your questions, could You be so kind and specify it a bit?
copper member
How to add ur token to mew?Dont see any link to tutorial or smth. Thx in advance for any help

There is an instruction in Akaiito Private Cabinet, but I can provide it here as well:

How to see AIC token on my wallet?
An example based on MetaMask wallet:

In the wallet press tab “Token”
Press the button “Add token”
Full fill empty rows: Token Contract Address (You can find it in Akaiito Private Cabinet)
Token Symbol (AIC)
Decimals of presicion: 18
Press the button: Add
Pages:
Jump to: