Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀AKAIITO🚀 - use cryptocurrency in Your every day life❤️. - page 65. (Read 21187 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How much is collected so far?And im also wanna know how much was collected during presale?If admins share the smart contract address where all the contributions are stored it would be awesome
By the way - yes.I would also like to know how much have been collected so far
How much is collected so far?And im also wanna know how much was collected during presale?If admins share the smart contract address where all the contributions are stored it would be awesome
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
How much does one token cost??Price is fixed in USD or ETH? It is quite important as ETH dropped hard

1 token is equal to 0.001 ETH.1000 = 1 ETH
The market went to the Hell !! But it is perfect opportunity to buy more cheap tokens here. U can buy more ETH for the fiat. And thats why u will buy the same amount of tokens for the less fiat
Hm.. Indeed. I have not thought about that. One of the proc from market crash Grin
The market went to the Hell !! But it is perfect opportunity to buy more cheap tokens here. U can buy more ETH for the fiat. And thats why u will buy the same amount of tokens for the less fiat
Activity: 322
Wanna contribute but im not sure im using the right wallet for that. Exudos is okay? I have private keys. But i dont know how to add custom token here...
You will be alright if it is ERC20 compatible since Akaiito token is. Just put in thberight details though like contracr address and decimal number.
How much does one token cost??Price is fixed in USD or ETH? It is quite important as ETH dropped hard
It is perfect opportunity to buy more tokens for the same price. I mean for the same sum in fiat
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
José Luis Coirolo is the Founder and President at Sapient Venture Partners, an advisory services firm with deep domain expertise across multiple layers of the technology stack, from trading applications and platforms, core infrastructure in Market Data Services, Data Management, and Order Execution. Previously, Mr. Coirolo was the Managing Director at NYSE Euronext and InterContinental Exchange responsible for overall Data Management Services (DMS) business strategy and Advisory Services within NYSE Euronext's Global Market Data function. Prior to that, he was the Head of Market Data Services at Caxton Associates LLC and previously with Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette.
Activity: 70
Konstantin and his team have a proven track record in development of trading & clearing systems and creation of financial instruments at stock and derivatives exchanges across Eastern Europe(RTS,St. Petersburg Stock Exchange,Investment System Voskhod,Ukrainian Exchange). Qurrex will hire Konstantin as a consultanton creating the platform and building all operational, IT and business processes from scratch.
Activity: 61
Wilhelm has two decades of experience in finance, holding various executive positions in London, Frankfurt and Moscow. He has been heading departments for both equity and derivatives trading for major investment banks including names like Citigroup, Unicredit, and Sberbank CIB. His geographic trading focus has been emerging economies such as, Middle East, Africa, CEE countries and previously Western Europe. Since leaving the investment banking world has he gotten very actively involved in crypto currency markets, running managed accounts and providing ICO advisory to clients and corporations.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
This is really interesting project, I think this will become to analyze the crypto currency market.
It will be a useful tool.
Wanna contribute but im not sure im using the right wallet for that. Exudos is okay? I have private keys. But i dont know how to add custom token here...
U may store every erc20 token on ur ETH address displayed in Exudos. But be ready to import private key from ur address to mew to be able to transfer ur tokens.
Merit: 22
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
Practically from the very beginning I read this topic and I argue whether it is worth investing in the project. While I believe that I will not invest and will limit myself to participation in the bounty. Because until now I do not see answers to important questions:
1. Who will be the client of the platform in the near future (buyers and sellers)? I have a strong opinion that a hundred crypto-optimists are doing a project for thousands of crypto-enthusiasts. Who will buy goods / services for crypto currency at an obviously growing rate of it? Most likely this same purchase will be made for Fiat. Imagine that from September to December 2017 (four months) no one buys anything on the platform. But many sellers. And in January-February 2018 no one sells anything, but many would like to buy. The volatility of the crypto currency market will remain its main feature for a long time. Who from the participants of this topic is ready to buy / sell on a regular basis on the platform. One time, many enthusiasts will try, but who will be on a regular basis?
2. What is the convenience of the buyer? the site said "The idea of ​​AKAIITO is to be a platform that is as user-friendly as possible." It looks like it's just a declaration. Why take a car for rent for a crypto currency, if you can fill it only for Fiat. If the platform operated with crypto currency and Fiat and at the time of purchase would choose the best option, then this convenience.
3. What is the advantage of the platform? why buy and sell here is more profitable (cheaper, faster, better)? Fate money will not disappear for a long time. Everyone will face a choice to buy / sell for crypt or fiat. It is unlikely that there will be a completely new class of sellers working only with crypt and providing unprecedented competitiveness of goods / services. Due to what? Why rent a car for bitkoyn cheaper than a dollar?

I did not write this novel in order to offend anyone. I myself am a crypto optimist, but apparently more restrained than the developers. I want answers to these questions in order to make a decision and invest to the end of the ICO. I do not want to write in the Wiki: "AKAIITO made the first attempt to switch to complex use of real-world crypto in real life, and they got a lot of experience in solving many related problems that are still used by market leaders." However, the company itself did not survive the transition period "
I would not want the absolute enthusiasm and confidence in the future of blocking technologies to leave the essence of the business idea in the background.
Sorry for the wicked mistakes, this is a translation from another language.
What will happen with leftover tokens??Well, not leftover, unsold ones. They will be burned or what?
I think yes.It is the most common practice as for now. It will decrease the circulation supply also
Merit: 29
What will happen with leftover tokens??Well, not leftover, unsold ones. They will be burned or what?
How can i connect to ur API for test?Link or tutorial will be highly appreciated. Thank u in advance
It is under development as far as I know. So u have to wait a little until ready
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How can i connect to ur API for test?Link or tutorial will be highly appreciated. Thank u in advance
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
There is an error in the FAK section. The same question "what currency do you accept during the ICO?" has two different answers in the blocks "ICO" and "About Akaiito". In one only crypto is indicated in the other and crypto and fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: