Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 13. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have

a you know. my team have experience in this market. so all of we can control this project
copper member
the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty

thank you. i will send you more about your question.
Activity: 32
The project is cool! What are discounts on buying coins during the ICO? I’m interested in the discount’s amount
Activity: 31
I’d like to learn more about the team of managers! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
Activity: 28
how will the price of the ECO-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
Activity: 30
 I was wondering if a referral program for freelancers would be implemented. What percent will be received by those who lead new users?
Activity: 33
Hello! The project looks robust and promising, but who’s this idea is? What kind of experience do the creator/creators have
 the project is interesting! and where to find the terms of the company's bounty
copper member
I follow the project and I would like to see more articles on the Twitter channel. They are useful in the advertising campaign of the project.

thank you. i will update more
copper member
add me too your telegram community please. i think i will invest this project. but i need more information
welcome to my project bro
copper member
i think we should send some bonus or any thing like gift for the people who join first or who invest at the first days
i'm thinking about that bro. anyway thanks for your contribute
copper member
as you show that. i think this project can be rise up very strong in the future. i think that time i will invest in it
thank you very much Grin
Activity: 29
i think we should send some bonus or any thing like gift for the people who join first or who invest at the first days
add me too your telegram community please. i think i will invest this project. but i need more information
Activity: 34
do you have bounty program for newbie
copper member
i think your team not have enough experience to do this bro Lips sealed
my team have experience in this market. but anyway can you show me our mistake?
copper member
th idea is good. but i think you must have a better road map. it's good for you admin
we are run all of our power. so i will make it success in the future. let's see
copper member
can you tell me more about the mission and vision?
What information you want us show more? can you tell me?
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
what about the discount for the people who join first?
Activity: 35
i think your team not have enough experience to do this bro Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: