Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 14. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
as you show that. i think this project can be rise up very strong in the future. i think that time i will invest in it
Activity: 30
Your project is very prompt in its development. The rating of your ICO is constantly increasing. I think you will be able to have a large number of users.

How you sure that bro? i think they just have the idea. but to make it success is really hard. i think we need to wait more time
How long you will start to run this project? i see you post this very long time. Can you show us another information?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
So, my question is when will your coin be listed on exchange?

i have a same question. but i think this project must be success first. because be listed on exchange is really hard

do not need to worry because in ROADMAP it is clearly written that alpha-x will soon be listed on the market exchange and list in the coin marketcao that will occur in December, hopefully this can work with plans that have been designed
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
i think this is a good project. But with your team do you think you can make it success in the future?
we just need confidence for the alpha-x project if the alpha-x team is really serious about working here of course they will be able to make the future of the Alpha-x project bright in the future
Activity: 22
i think this is a good project. But with your team do you think you can make it success in the future?
Activity: 15
can you have the demo on the future? it yes can you tell me when?
Activity: 42
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
We analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
According to that you are one of the best ICO projects! Your rating is 95.61 of 100.
Our congratulations on achieving so high results.
Full information you can see in the description of Alpha-X (AX).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
copper member
Activity: 34
th idea is good. but i think you must have a better road map. it's good for you admin
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This project is really a large project from what i have seen and observed, all hopes are on AlphaX and i see this as a genesis of a new revolution of a great crypto project
can you tell me more about the mission and vision?
copper member
Activity: 28
So, my question is when will your coin be listed on exchange?

i have a same question. but i think this project must be success first. because be listed on exchange is really hard

Activity: 27
i want to join this project. can you add me in your tele community ?
Activity: 25
I would like to learn more about how the alpha-x team will expand the infrastructure of local partners and search them in new regions.
Activity: 18
can you show me the team dev. i think you show show them in this post
Activity: 13
do you think your project can run in the future. because  i see the idea is good but the road map is not
Activity: 11
A agree this idea. i think you can help us control alot of problem in out life
Activity: 16
i seee the roadmap you show us very close. can you tell me how much percent was this roadmap done?
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
I want to buy the alpha-x. how can I buy the tokens? I want the token investments in the long term because the value of the token is so reasonable

To buy Alpha-X, you have to register yourself on the Alpha-X website. Once registered successfully login within the portal and deposit BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC at the given address inside the user panel. Once you deposit the given coins, click on the Buy button and you will get Alpha-X to that value.
it means that every person who wants to have an investor in an alphax project must be registered on the official website and alpha x also accepts payments that are commonly used and convenience
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
The problem of many exchanges is the liquidity I do not know how AlphaX will do to improve its liquidity to compete with large active exchanges.
I think alphax can do it all, but for all that the team will do it slowly and need a perfect strategy, I'm sure alpha x will be bright in the future and certainly with the help of investors and supporters
Pages:
Jump to: