Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 25. (Read 47673 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
So lucky the participants of this project, they already make millions after seven weeks of promoting this project, which  they deserve that huge reward that they get.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I am very impressed with the current price of APPC because now it has more than $ 3 and this is really amazing for me. I am sure that APPC will be a new choice for new investors because in the future APPC prices may soon  $ 10
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Anyone interested in buying some of my tokens ltc, eth, and btc accepted.

Escrow is also accepted but buyer has to pay for the fees
are you sure want to sell Token? i have good news , this token go na be listing on binance.com https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/949310686785449985

It has already been on there for the past 16 hours or so.

The only problem is Binance anounced before the listing that it will close its doors for new registrants and grats APPC for hitting a solid x6 ICO price
You consider this a right decision? they should not do so, many investors do not even have time to transfer tokens to exchange

Sorry but I do not know what you mean but if you are referring to binance closing its doors for new registrants then Appcoin team has no control over the exchange's decision

edit**
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

are you sure want to sell Token? i have good news , this token go na be listing on binance.com https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/949310686785449985

The only problem is Binance anounced before the listing that it will close its doors for new registrants and grats APPC for hitting a solid x6 ICO price
You consider this a right decision? they should not do so, many investors do not even have time to transfer tokens to exchange

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week

Activity: 8
All right! We are taking off.  Cheesy
Activity: 29
Very impressive project. Congratulations on the binance listing!
Activity: 38
people goint crazy , binance for now dude. Grin

What do you mean? Why is there a -85% Crash? I dont understand the reason.. Cheesy

Simple, because it was x20 ico price

Now still x10 ico price so I expect more dumps....
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Appcoin has really done a wonderful technical job, it is practically impossible to make purchase in Google Play with cryptocurrency and this coin got a good speed. Happy to know Appcoin successfully succeeded pre-sale outcome. I predict it's mainsale will be more explosive in raising the fund!
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
Tokens received! Rapid and planned development of the project! You make the world better ....

What do you mean? Why is there a -85% Crash? I dont understand the reason.. Cheesy
I mean the seller goin crazy dude Cheesy

Could this be a good time to buy? What do you think guys? Huh

Volume is dropping, I think it will drop a little bit before people become aware of it and price rockets up again.
But that is just my opinion, an anon on the web, not a professional advice. (And although it sounds somewhat sarcastic, it is NOT sarcasm).

well AppCoins team maybe can answer it mate, contact them. Good Luck Smiley

Wrong quote?

Found on reddit:
"Once the coin got released on binance, people had the chance to sell at a large gain from their initial purchase. So many of them just want out on the easy money. So for a while were going to see a large trend downwards. Realistically I think it'll stabilize around $3 soon and I definitely think it's worth a buy, honestly out of everything thats been coming out lately this has a very very practical use and aside from value I'm really excited for it's actual use

Also this isn't being said from the standpoint of someone who owns Appcoins as sadly I don't have a chance to buy in currently, however I am a developer and this really has me excited for the future. Would love to hear some other opinions though.".

Well, you always have people going for the quick buck.

I am hodling my 3.5k while also buying another ether's worth.
I do think it will drop to about $1 and then go back up.
Activity: 8

Volume is dropping, I think it will drop a little bit before people become aware of it and price rockets up again.
But that is just my opinion, an anon on the web, not a professional advice. (And although it sounds somewhat sarcastic, it is NOT sarcasm).

Wrong quote?

Found on reddit:
"Once the coin got released on binance, people had the chance to sell at a large gain from their initial purchase. So many of them just want out on the easy money. So for a while were going to see a large trend downwards. Realistically I think it'll stabilize around $3 soon and I definitely think it's worth a buy, honestly out of everything thats been coming out lately this has a very very practical use and aside from value I'm really excited for it's actual use

Also this isn't being said from the standpoint of someone who owns Appcoins as sadly I don't have a chance to buy in currently, however I am a developer and this really has me excited for the future. Would love to hear some other opinions though.".

Wrong quote?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Activity: 316
Merit: 101
The Winner Stands Alone

Activity: 113
🚨 Attention everyone!! 🚨
Token release/unlock done ✅
Exchange listing in Binance is live 💥
Remeber, it's time to hodl! AppCoins going to the moon! 🌛

We're off to a good start  Grin
Thanks to everyone in the community! You made this possible!
Activity: 113
I have a question to Appcoins team,

AppCoins manipulated the bounty campaign section allocations after the ICO.  Angry

I asked this question twice in the bounty thread and I didn't get any answer from the bounty manager and he went silent.

Previous allocations were

Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 42% allocation
Campaign 2: Articles campaign : 37% allocation
Campaign 3: Twitter campaign : 5% allocation
Campaign 4: Translations campaign : 10% allocation
Campaign 5: Telegram campaign : 2 % allocation
Campaign 6: Reddit campaign : 4 % allocation

You have changed it to,

Campaign 1: Signature campaign : 40% allocation
Campaign 2: Articles campaign :42.5% allocation
Campaign 3: Twitter campaign : 6% allocation
Campaign 4: Translations campaign : 8% allocation
Campaign 5: Telegram campaign : 2% allocation
Campaign 6: Reddit campaign : 1.5% allocation

It 's really UNPROFESSIONAL and UNETHICAL to do so. You increased the allocation for articles campaign by doing that which has a totally private spreadsheet.

It seems you cheated bounty hunters without noticing this section allocation change.  Angry

Now they got less number of tokens than they expected to get except articles and twitter campaign participants.

How stakeholders really trust this project if you already did such a horrible thing to bounty hunters who helped to reach the ICO hard cap?

I need an answer.

Some users have been complaining about this. However, the final allocation was the one that was initially announced. There was a miscommunication related with the translation bounties, which led Sylon to change the distribution mid ICO. But the final values were always meant to be these.
Pages:
Jump to: