Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 29. (Read 47673 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
i wanted to congratualate the team for reaching the ico's hardcap. Since the ico is finished, what will be the next step of the team? How about exchange? And so on?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
appcoin has closed its sale token.i wish it come fast and soooon with some new opprtunity and make a good business
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I hope the development team will soon list APPC on Binance as this is the best exchange for ICO projects. I will definitely APPC speculation as soon as listed on this exchange because the potential of this project is enormous
Activity: 490
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
So unexpected for me, that AppCoins quickly collected hard cap and has already ended with the ICO.
I join the question on which exchanges to wait for a coin?
Activity: 399
AppCoins is really amazing. The AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! Congratulations team. That was fast. Now still looking forwars to this project.

I'm glad I got to follow this token from so early on and see it take off.

Where will the tokens be available for purchase?

Good question. What exchanges can I expect to see this in?

Would be great to get an answer on this. I only have access to a limited number of exchanges.
Activity: 770
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
waiting for the next token sale..in appcoin

Will there be anymore since they hit their hard cap?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So who thinks AppCoins will double in value after launch? I'm stoked.
waiting for the next token sale..in appcoin
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
Great result Appcoins, hard cap reached less than a week!  Wish to the team achieve great successб and fulfillment of all planned goals!
Activity: 770
fantastic app and its legits are just awesome..cant explalain..getting a good time with it

What app is your favorite?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So what is next for AppCoins?
Activity: 399
What other features will the app store have that current ones don't?

Does anyone know?
Activity: 476
AppCoins is really amazing. The AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! Congratulations team. That was fast. Now still looking forwars to this project.

Good question. What exchanges can I expect to see this in?
Activity: 224

Appcoin has done a great job.all the tokens has sold and hope it will shine mor.e
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
Very happy to see this project has reached the hard cap. I think they will have many good development strategies in the near future and APPC's price will probably prove it all. I think people should keep APPC as it will probably apply a lot in life
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
The token burning is the key instrument to perform now to ensure fairness for everyone
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Since ICO has been closed, where we can buy APPC for now? Thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I have used the application for android one time, it really looks good, and the users are also not small.
Pages:
Jump to: