Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 27. (Read 47673 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Any news on when and on what exchanges the tokens can be traded?

No news yet they are still in talks with exchanges lets wait and hope everything goes smooth this new year.

also i dont think exchanges announces before hand which coins they are going to list

Here is their latest tweet: "Token release/unlock will be Friday, January 5th (tomorrow!) at 4PM UTC. Exchange listing in a top exchange should happen on the same day." Read more about the upcoming roadmap: https://medium.com/@appcoins/an-update-on-appc-starting-2018-with-good-news-e8eb455898b3
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
In case you missed it:

Live Q&A #1 with Founders - youtube video

Live Q&A #2 - AppCoins Protocol Implementation Basics - youtube video

Smiley
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

No news yet they are still in talks with exchanges lets wait and hope everything goes smooth this new year.

also i dont think exchanges announces before hand which coins they are going to list
Activity: 113
Anyone threre? How many usd that already collect of this project?

The ICO ended two weeks ago, with the hard cap reached (15.3M USD).
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Activity: 102
Images at the first post don't work. You need to change links
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
Anyone threre? How many usd that already collect of this project?
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Any update when are thr tokens going to be unlocked?

people will lose interest if this will turn out to be a waiting game and the prices of altcoins are going up recently i hope the team can make it fast
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
AppCoins with a rating of 4.00 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/appcoins-3969

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Not a bad confirmation that the project is uncommon.
The idea of the project and the project itself are exactly vitality.
Activity: 126
AppCoins with a rating of 4.00 on our ICO list
https://icoholder.com/en/ico/appcoins-3969

Our rating is one of the most objective and rigorous, it is independent and created to assess the investment attractiveness. Rating checks your idea and project for vitality it is based on more than 70 different parameters. It’s not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis.

Sincerely, ICOholder
Activity: 188
I just heard that readd the custom token information is required when you change the browser or computer you login
Activity: 243
I'm going to cry if the "top 5 exchange" that they list APPC on is HitBTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
please, tell me, if I can already remove signatures from the bounty of the AppCoins project? or not?
thank you
It has long been possible to remove the signature. On December 25, Sylon wrote in the bounty thread:
"AppCoins bounty campaign is now over. You are all free to remove your signature/avatar."
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm curious what is the company's PR strategy is?

We have a steady calendar of press engagements planned for the next months to generate awareness Smiley

I assume these aren't publicly available?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Are there any risks when it comes to AppCoins?
Activity: 619
Merit: 251
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Will you guys have merchandise anytime soon?
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
please, tell me, if I can already remove signatures from the bounty of the AppCoins project? or not?
thank you
Is the site getting a lot of traffic?

We are still getting a lot of traffic, especially since a lot of people from the community are getting anxious about the next steps  Grin
I'm curious what is the company's PR strategy is?

We have a steady calendar of press engagements planned for the next months to generate awareness Smiley
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Is the site getting a lot of traffic?
Pages:
Jump to: