Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 23. (Read 47673 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
APPC will climb to 10 dollars in a few weeks. The price is currently stagnant because Bitcoin is moving and people doesn't know yet about the new coin total supply after they burned almost half of it.

Just wait for updated coinmarketcap and we will climb high!
Activity: 2
what was the ico price of appcoins?
The price for APPC in the ICO was $ 0.27 at the time the price was $ 3 in Binance. I think this project has a good development strategy and I am sure APPC will be in the top 50 most worthwhile investments in 2018.
Yes, the price of a token increased significantly, what do you think, will the token cost 10 dollars at the end of 2018?

To know that we have to know the total marketcap and the circulating supplies, if there was a verified source with these informations would be great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 26
The price for APPC in the ICO was $ 0.27 at the time the price was $ 3 in Binance. I think this project has a good development strategy and I am sure APPC will be in the top 50 most worthwhile investments in 2018.
Yes, the price of a token increased significantly, what do you think, will the token cost 10 dollars at the end of 2018?
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Activity: 19
Merit: 16
APPC AppCoins has been on binance for a couple days now. Notified that, coinmktcap just reflecting it today. I just loaded bag at 22k sats, never a bad idea with a new coin, easily can reach $10

thats a really good news, there will be many followers
Activity: 76
is it a good time to buy or it may dip soon?
Activity: 32
Whats a price prediction you guys have for the next couple months?
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
Apart from Binance exchange what are the possible exchanges in the bucket list to be added as Binance has blocked for new registrations!!

You can trade it on Etherdelta.
Note that, Etherdelta lists all Ethereum based tokens. If you don't see the token, you can add it manually using "other" button at bottom of tokens list.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
APPC AppCoins has been on binance for a couple days now. Notified that, coinmktcap just reflecting it today. I just loaded bag at 22k sats, never a bad idea with a new coin, easily can reach $10
Activity: 38
Do you think binance will keep entries blocked for a long time? At the moment it is the only exchange to deal with appcoin and I do not see correct that many investors are out of the negotiations.

So far, Cryptopia, Binance and Bittrex have all closed registrations.
Here I was wanting to buy some hush...

Registration still blocked! How much longer?  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 434
Wow, he appeared at the CMC, given its volume per day and the total number of tokens he's already in the top 30 !

Already on CMC, great news)
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
It was a great appreciation in the market, but it is still early to sell, is better to buy as much as possible, it is a long-term investment. Let's wait and watch, the flight is just beginning. In the crypto-currency or tokens market, i believe in all possible price forecasts  Grin
Activity: 109
Apart from Binance exchange what are the possible exchanges in the bucket list to be added as Binance has blocked for new registrations!!
Activity: 154
Coinmarketcap misrepresent,  450m not total supply. https://appcoins.io/ 246.203.093 total supply. 1-3-5 years locked. Circulating supply 95m. Do not sell. you will regret. 2018 June 100$ =1 appc
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
Activity: 73
Merit: 12
I think once will be able to register new users on binance, the appc price will fly up

Binance start work now but the coin continues to fall further.  Cry

Well, don't worry there some reasons:

- Only one exchange available.
- It is a really new coin, and not enough known.
- Not yet in CMC visible.
- There is really much cap from the initial investors flying out, because the ICO price was 0.1$ and the open price on market was around 4$. That makes that a lot of investor take back his benefits. And it will continue for some weeks.
- New users means: news interested investors, but too old investors are coming in that want to take his money back from the ICO.

Be patient, it can take some weeks until the price fly up.
Wow, he appeared at the CMC, given its volume per day and the total number of tokens he's already in the top 30 !

Already on CMC, great news)

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003803532

Total Supply: 450,000,000
Circulating Supply: 180,000,000
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
amazing coin. so many x..sad that i did not join to campaign or take part in sales...
Activity: 18
just found this on cmc https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/appcoins/#social and bought some to Hodl Wink
this projekt looks very interessting, it has great advisors, a nice site https://appcoins.io/
Whitepaper, Roadmap and Publicity are all transparent and promising Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: