Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 54. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
i think the team will need to revise the whitepaper to denominate crowdsale in ETH
at the end of the day appcoins has created the most fair system for investors for both presale and crowdsale, so as long as they understand how we went about correcting the issues, I think this is the best way moving forward
Activity: 266
i think the team will need to revise the whitepaper to denominate crowdsale in ETH
Activity: 308
As of now, the peg rate was not changed
Meaning that the price of appcoins during presale and crowdsale are the same rate in ETH
Yup I realised that...so you'll have a lot of questions about that.
and a lot of unhappiness from crowdsale which is what Simple Token has encountered
Moving forward we will not be re-defining the price of an appcoin in USD for public sale as it is expected that the price of eth is changing significantly
Presale was special as we wanted to help our aptoide community participants to ease into the buying process
Activity: 322
Meaning that the price of appcoins during presale and crowdsale are the same rate in ETH
and a lot of unhappiness from crowdsale which is what Simple Token has encountered
Moving forward we will not be re-defining the price of an appcoin in USD for public sale as it is expected that the price of eth is changing significantly
Activity: 210
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Activity: 280
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Activity: 266
What is the hard cap?
hardcap is 15.3M, 40% of token supply or 180,000,000 APPC
Activity: 189
Activity: 252
 I would like to know if app coins could be purchased in the crowd sale through credit card?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
I think this is a very nice project and also will reach a great height. Looking forward to support it. I think investors will get a good profit from this by looking at its extraordinary features.good luck.

People may not know about the important of Protocol. It means that if Appcoins is successful developed, the system does not need to just apply to Aptoide but anyone can also use it to integrate to their own system.
Activity: 476
I think there's some confusion here about this:

One thing is Aptoide, which is an independent Android app store that has been around since 2009 and it's very successful. The Aptoide model is based on its social features. Any user can upload APKs to their own "profile" (their own store). And they can share those APKs with other users. This is similar to what Youtube does. Users can share videos. Of course, many videos are not made by the users themselves and may be copyrighted. That's why they have a DMCA compliant process where copyrighted content is removed on the request of the intellectual property owners. Aptoide follows the same process. Now you may ask, why would users want to upload and share APKs? The logic is somewhat similar to Spotify. You can make lists of apps by theme or your own selection. But also, it allows you to use Aptoide as a way to Backup the apps that you have in your phone, since as we all know, our phones have limited space, and Aptoide provides a kind of storage for that as well. This is why the model has been successful because it ensures that developers get recognized as the owners of the intellectual property, but also gives users the flexibility to help distribute and backup their apps. Additionally, as a quality assurance process, every app is filtered for malware, and fake apps are removed automatically. A seal of approval appears in the apps (Trusted badge) that signals to the community that the app can be downloaded. Parallel to this automated system, the community can also vote and mark content as malware, fake, etc...

So Aptoide ensures that a decentralized content distribution model works for everyone involved: user, developer and OEM (since they can currently make money off Aptoide based white-label app store solutions).

Now, what does this have to do with AppCoins?
Aptoide is supporting the development of AppCoins as an open protocol for all app stores. To be clear about this, the larger part of the team working on AppCoins is part of Aptoide, for now. In 2018 when the foundation is established, the management of the project will shift to this foundation, and Aptoide will no longer control it. Just think of Apache Software Foundation for instance. One of the reasons why Aptoide is involved with AppCoins is that decentralization, transparency, and openness are already part of Aptoide's DNA. Blockchain helps Aptoide (and in the future other app stores) to take a further step into decentralization and transparency, by decentralizing the advertising, in-app purchase, and app reputation processes and proposing a protocol that makes these processes universal.
So "powerful" answer, I will read it, thanks
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I think this is a very nice project and also will reach a great height. Looking forward to support it. I think investors will get a good profit from this by looking at its extraordinary features.good luck.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
With so many noise in ico space, great projects/ICO can be covered and left undiscovered. And that is why i have been trying to promote Appcoins while at the same time invest in this project. I believe in the long run, this ico is going to be worth more than now.
Activity: 33
By Tiago Alves,
Hello everyone, if you don't have much free time and would like to understand what is AppCoins about in just a few minutes, please take a look at this very short presentation (5 slides) that I made this week during the BlockShow Asia event in Singapore. Please let me know if you have any questions: https://www.slideshare.net/tcalves1/appcoins-blockshow-asia

Short but good presentation!
Would be interesting to have links for AppCoins talks at events.

I know right. Appcoins has so much potential and yet people are not knowing about this. The dev team has been actively advertising their platform but the news is not reaching out too far.
Activity: 153
By Tiago Alves,
Hello everyone, if you don't have much free time and would like to understand what is AppCoins about in just a few minutes, please take a look at this very short presentation (5 slides) that I made this week during the BlockShow Asia event in Singapore. Please let me know if you have any questions: https://www.slideshare.net/tcalves1/appcoins-blockshow-asia

Short but good presentation!
Would be interesting to have links for AppCoins talks at events.
Activity: 42
Having a wonderful time in eith appcoin..gaining some official knowledge...whats helping to more matured and self depended..its a great ico..wish you have fun and enjoy this ico
Activity: 33
More FAQ.

-Hi appcoins team, I bought some tokens on the preico and I want to know the distribution date and how can I get those i my ether wallet?? Thanks in advance.
By distribution date, do you mean when we will hit exchanges? That should be after the ICO ends on Jan 15th, 2018

- how to sign in website, appcoins?
The ICO will be 100% public sale, meaning that no whitelisting process will be necessary, only the KYC details. The crowdsale will open on December 13. If you want to stay updated you can register to our newsletter directly here ...> https://appcoins.io/

- What is the cost of each coin? What is the minimum amount of coin to purchase?
Hi. The price is 0.0003334 ETH. The minimum investment will be around $70
Pages:
Jump to: