Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 58. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
u said that aptoide complies with all DMCA request and removes apps whenever a developer asks for a take down but on your other statement you also stated that through appcoins we can avoid censorship issues within app stores, where one large player can choose to remove content so does this mean that whenever a developer asks for their app to be taken out of the blockchain?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
AppCoins has been developing really well! The results of the pre-sale and the current are going through the roof!
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
How do you plan to discourage people from dumping at the first exchange?

We've already set a vesting period for the team. We've also set up a bootstrap mechanism that will delay some tokens distribution amongst the developers, users and OEMs. Other than that there's not much more we can do. As you know, investing in cryptocurrencies and ICOs such as AppCoins always carries a risk, just like investing in any other business.
So how would one get access to the Aptoide store? You can't download it from traditional app stores right? You have to download the .apk?

I don't think this has been answered yet.

Yes, when you want to install any third party app store such as Aptoide you usually download the apk from their website. In the case of Aptoide, many device manufacturers already bring Aptoide pre-installed.
Hi interesting project just want to know is there a breakdown of how the token will be distributed?

Hi, this the breakdown:
how can non crypto people can download an app from Aptoide  with your coins?

I'm assuming you mean paid apps. It would be up to each app store to decide on that. But the option to use fiat currency would probably still exist. Those would be non-blockchain transactions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Which exchanges we can expect? Some confirmations you got?
i think this is too early to discuss for now , maybe they will contact exchanges to list appcoins when the ICO is finish. Even if this coin will be listed in exchanges if the ICO failed ,the coins will not get any value at all. So let us wait for it . I invest in this project and i am looking for its success.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Which exchanges we can expect? Some confirmations you got?
Activity: 174
bông
When will the APP be listed on exchanges? Specifically a few exchanges will list?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
You can find all the documents at https://appcoins.io/. Just scroll down a bit and you'll see the links for both whitepaper and crowdsale document.

Thank you for this i went ahead and found it. I must say that is alot of information on there.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Great to see that issue of barrier to entry for developers have been dealt with! Appcoin on Aptoide seem to be a collaboration made in heaven. It is so perfect tht appcoin is working with aptoide in seemless aggreement

that one of the biggest reason that why should we join appcoin ICO.
because we already having a user base here.
so project need not to make one just make the platform a good one.

The platform is also looking steady ready i guess.
and app coin is already running their platform way long before ICO.

That's why I like this project. They actually have working stuff to show they're dedicated. Not just another one of these 'Oh you guys, we will give you the world if you invest, we promise!' while having nothing to show, and not showing any signs of actually working on anything except marketing.

Not just that, they also answer our questions and concerns everytime. They are making it sure that all of their clients are accommodated accordingly. They also do let us be updated everytime Appcoin and Aptoide have good news for us.
Activity: 86
I hadn't expected for this to make such a huge success to gain more then $1.8 million , pretty successful and trustable one. I guess I will follow it too now!
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
Applications must be reviewed also before featured in app stores.So that we are sure that the apps we are getting are worth enough not just junk apps.Hope that appcoins can overrun yhe succesd of google playstores.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
there are so many reasons to join in appcoins. cause it is so amazing. theres a lot of feature for us. this is amazing i want it and i will follow your project. goodluck dev.
Activity: 153

In the site, there is the time locks for the ICO advisors, team, foundation,... it's between 6 and 12 months.
Investors have full flexibility but probably can take more revenue from the token if they wait..
Activity: 336
Appcoin just running ICO project.hopefullly,it will be successful project under Blockchain platform. I also joined bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
What about Appcoin Team? What are the platform benefits?
Aptoide supports Appcoin development as an open protocol for all application stores. The majority of teams working on Appcoin are part of Aptoide. Aptoide supports Appcoin because it is hierarchical, transparent and open that makes it so popular.
Activity: 224
The biggest problem I have with current appstores is the overabundance of crappy apps vs. actual good ones. With the Proof of Attention, will you be able to rate apps on how much time people spend on it, and how much long term use they get out of it, etc?

Still wondering about this, because I think this could be huge.
Apps should get clean honest reviews,  not bought or forced reviews cos this is obviously happening in every applications in ios  and android
Activity: 266
They cannot control it as we have the freedom to do what we want. First of all the dumpers will come from the bounty hunters and they cannot stop it.
There are only few bounty hunters who are smart enough to HODL  their share for better value in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This is so great, achievement comes,.I.just come back from few days, and now just read this, reach the achievement goal, congrats.
Pages:
Jump to: