Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 60. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doing good job. Appcoin!  I think its great ICO in 2017.I also joined bounty campaign.
lucky for you  that you have join in the bounty campaign , just keep supporting appcoins , this project will be a huge success in the future.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
Great project. How many tokens were sold at presale ?
Any idea on the timeframe for releasing the tokens?
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Appcoin is already serving 200 Million user through it's ICO! Appcoin project is big and not to fail to mention that is a very strong competitor for the google playstore and the likes! We are talking of Billions in capitalization and revenue here issue of trust is not s problem at all!

They already gained a lot of trust and they also gaining more clients because of this. Users' point of view with Appcoin is the proof when someone doubt that Appcoin cannot be trusted.
Activity: 490
Just want to share this great news about Aptoide. 
"With over 10K people whitelisted and 1000 backers able to purchase tokens, we here at AppCoins are excited to share that we’ve raised a total of 4663 Ethereum which at current exchange rate (Coinbase Ethereum price as of 10:00 AM UTC on 23.11.2017 is $384.41) is equivalent to $1.8M USD. This means that 19,791,636 APPC Tokens were distributed, providing AppCoins the launchpad required to revolutionize the App Store Economy."
Congrats for this achievement.  Hope in your there would be more investor to come.

What an outstanding achievement for Appcoin. Details coming out is nothing short of incredible success! Appcoin picked a niche that has been negleted by the mainstream app vendors and make it more accessible to the programmers and developers. Congrats Appcoin!
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Great to see that issue of barrier to entry for developers have been dealt with! Appcoin on Aptoide seem to be a collaboration made in heaven. It is so perfect tht appcoin is working with aptoide in seemless aggreement
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Appcoin is already serving 200 Million user through it's ICO! Appcoin project is big and not to fail to mention that is a very strong competitor for the google playstore and the likes! We are talking of Billions in capitalization and revenue here issue of trust is not s problem at all!
Activity: 336
Doing good job. Appcoin!  I think its great ICO in 2017.I also joined bounty campaign.
Activity: 112
Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!

Not yet but may be in future when the product launches
Yes. Currently Appcoin does not have this feature. However, with the success of the project,  this will soon be updated. This will make it the best.
Activity: 98
 Congratulations to the Appcoin Team for job well done! The uniqueness if this project will continue to attract investors all over the world to it! $1.8Million is ok but not really enough to carry out all that you set to do. I 'll be looking forward to main sale and I am sure good money will be raised
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Will you guys have an escrow for you and your customers? Since trust would always be an issue for start ups
Activity: 153
A nice one here.This would be a great rival also for Google Playstore.This is something like that but has more to offer.I will be looking forward for this campaign.

Indeed.
Having other app stores would also skyrocket the price of the token.
Advertising and in-app purchase would provide a great demand for the token.
Activity: 121
A nice one here.This would be a great rival also for Google Playstore.This is something like that but has more to offer.I will be looking forward for this campaign.
Activity: 42
Im impressed on how appcoins manage to answer all the queries . I know through your hardwork, this project will succeed! Another is that please provide some review regarding the app/games that we will purchase
Activity: 140
Aptoide App Store? It's just like Google Playstore? How could be the advertising and be known to everybody? When we say Android--Google playstore, then what is it for Aptoide App Store? I'm just confuse. Thanks
aptoide store is just like google playstore also , all what you can download in google playstore , you can also download it in aptoide. The difference is you can download paid apps in aptoide without any payments.
how we/they can do that? Download paid apps without any payments? That's the time we can use the appcoin?
so Aptoide  App store is just like google playstore. Where can I find aptoide? And how is Appcoins connected to aptoide appstore? I just started to get confused about this one.
Activity: 41
Is the 30% discount still open? 30% discount is a lot I can not miss such an opportunity!
Activity: 56
Since you will help users get revenue, how is your company earning from this?
Pre-ICO has succeeded, it will grow and prosper in the future. I'm sure the turn out would be great, i mean look at how much they have gained already. Congratulations on the project!
The development of AppCoins has been really very rapid! They will surely be a success with the way they are operating things.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Just want to share this great news about Aptoide. 
"With over 10K people whitelisted and 1000 backers able to purchase tokens, we here at AppCoins are excited to share that we’ve raised a total of 4663 Ethereum which at current exchange rate (Coinbase Ethereum price as of 10:00 AM UTC on 23.11.2017 is $384.41) is equivalent to $1.8M USD. This means that 19,791,636 APPC Tokens were distributed, providing AppCoins the launchpad required to revolutionize the App Store Economy."
Congrats for this achievement.  Hope in your there would be more investor to come.
Activity: 266
It's my first time to become curious about aptoide store though I know that it is similar to play store but the only difference is we can download apps without paying.

For example I will download an apps that is not free in playstore and I can download it in aptoide for free. Does it mean that the app that I get from aptoide is the original app and not a fake or hack?
Pages:
Jump to: