Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 61. (Read 47772 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This AppCoins will make the advertising of products to speed up and increase it's market involvement. It will help it's users in in-app billing and app approvals using blockchain. Let's look up on this project.
Activity: 192
Aptoide App Store? It's just like Google Playstore? How could be the advertising and be known to everybody? When we say Android--Google playstore, then what is it for Aptoide App Store? I'm just confuse. Thanks
aptoide store is just like google playstore also , all what you can download in google playstore , you can also download it in aptoide. The difference is you can download paid apps in aptoide without any payments.
how we/they can do that? Download paid apps without any payments? That's the time we can use the appcoin?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Barrier to entrance for developer, programmers  is such a serious issue when you are dealing with google playstore and other establushed mainstream app vendors. How is appcoin going to tackle this issue?

It won't have to. Aptoide has already solved that years ago. They have more apps than any other third-party app store (779.863 apps and counting).

Yeah I'm quite bothered about this too, so with your platform can developers directly upload their app on the system? Or do they need to go through steps in order for their app to bee seen on your platform?. Do the apps that are added on your platform, checked first before they can be downloaded by the users? Cause I'm really particular with safety and with malware attacking android phones, that's been one of the most talked about problems that's been happening right now in the android industry so what's your process with app addition? Can you give further details about that?

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
AppCoins is an open and distributed protocol for mobile app stores. It will drastically improve and speed up advertising, in-app billing and app approvals, using blockchain.
Activity: 92
Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!

Not yet but may be in future when the product launches
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
I will be waiting for explanatory note and governance term . Whitepaper seems promising .
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Its good to see properly funded team came forward for ICO.
its will definitely gonna make an impact on the project development.
Activity: 113
Barrier to entrance for developer, programmers  is such a serious issue when you are dealing with google playstore and other establushed mainstream app vendors. How is appcoin going to tackle this issue?

It won't have to. Aptoide has already solved that years ago. They have more apps than any other third-party app store (779.863 apps and counting).
How will 2 minute attention work when you have your app on appcoin platform? Is it going to be like pop up page or something?

Not necessarily a popup, this is meant for sponsored placements inside app stores. Aptoide, for instance, does not have such ad placements. Some app stores, however, may opt to show some kind of popup. The protocol does not specify the UI for that.
will you offer an escrow service for purchases in the aptoide store?
how will clients be protected from fraud?

The protocol has a builtin dispute mechanism to protect users. Its described in our white paper. See page : https://appcoins.io/pdf/appcoins_whitepaper.pdf
Aptoide App Store? It's just like Google Playstore? How could be the advertising and be known to everybody? When we say Android--Google playstore, then what is it for Aptoide App Store? I'm just confuse. Thanks

Aptoide is the largest independent Android app store. Its essentially the major alternative to Google Play in the Android ecosystem.
How are the advisors getting compensated?

The advisors will receive a portion of the tokens allocated to Key Contributors (10%).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Appcoin is an app where the satoshi.....and bitcoin price is increasing day by day..and growing up very highly.the legit way of bitcoin is very straight..after u work you eill get ur payment in next 24 hours.
For those who are an investor of AppCoins or for those who plan to invest like me, this would be a good read for you. It talks about what they want to improve, their mission and vision and what the future of Appcoins would become.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/18/appcoins-revolutionizing-app-economy/
It looks good, but why does this bounty program had only 10 pages? Does no body is participating in Bounties? This project looks totally different and thought to join bounty program but seeing bounty thread I left it.

The bounty was going to end last week, but we've decided to extend it to December 24th. I guess that helps to explain the lower number of pages.
What are the ways to earn appcoin apart from creating apps?

I think we've answered this one a couple of times already. AppCoins are not earned by creating apps. AppCoins are earned by users who pay attention to mobile sponsored apps. Or by selling in-app items priced in AppCoins.
How come that advertisers will gain more revenue with appcoins?  It will contradict to all investors if this is really true because no investors will put big effort in advertising just to gain more revenue from the project. 

Investors are one thing. Advertisers are another. Don't forget that in its essence, AppCoins is a utility token.
Activity: 130
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
This campaign project is really cool.I am amazed how this works.I will surely look up on this.
For those who are an investor of AppCoins or for those who plan to invest like me, this would be a good read for you. It talks about what they want to improve, their mission and vision and what the future of Appcoins would become.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/11/18/appcoins-revolutionizing-app-economy/
I was reading the article and came across "Advertisers would even gain more revenue with AppCoins" Sir, @Appcoins, may I just get a clarification regarding this?

Regards,

That looks like an interpretation of our crowdsale document arguments. Essentially it means that in an economy with less friction all developers will increase their earnings, given that users will spend more in in-app items.
This application helps mostly the developers in advertising thier products. The user of the appcoins will be paid through giving thier attention and time on the advertised applications. This app will stand as a bridge between developers and users. Is that it? Is this app available on Google playstore?
i think it will not be available in playstore , as it is supported by the aptoide app. And as the aptoide app is not in the playstore also. Let us wait , maybe it can be downloaded also in the google playstore.

According to the current protocol specification on our whitepaper, the app stores will act as the interface for the system. So, there are not yet any plans for an AppCoins app, but the AppCoins features will be available in 2018 through Aptoide, and later through other app stores as well.

Regarding this, then where would we be able to access AppCoins? Via web? When do you guys plan to have an application for ios and android?

they have not rolled any beta yet.
after ICO ends i guess they are gonna release a beta to test.
 its will be like and appstore i guess.

The beta will be released in Jan for us users to test.
Is there an application form of how we will be able to be in the "beta" phase? Or is that for those who bought in the pre-sale?

We still don't have a beta. That will be launched within the community of Aptoide users in early 2018. For now, you can follow our progress on GitHub (https://github.com/Aptoide/AppCoins-proof-of-concept-in-app-gems) and Medium (https://medium.com/@appcoins).
Pages:
Jump to: