Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 63. (Read 47770 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
Aptoide App Store? It's just like Google Playstore? How could be the advertising and be known to everybody? When we say Android--Google playstore, then what is it for Aptoide App Store? I'm just confuse. Thanks
Activity: 98
I'm just suggesting that those who invested would be able to access the beta tesing.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Ive read that there might be minimal fees on transactions on every App stores, how minimal do u mean by this?

I think it would be $10? I'm not sure.
Activity: 42
Ive read that there might be minimal fees on transactions on every App stores, how minimal do u mean by this?
Activity: 41
How are the advisors getting compensated?
Activity: 56
Would this application be free for all? And if you were to sell "cards" for games how would your company make profit of such, out of curiosity? Isn't your goal for this app to gain revenue for your company?

AppCoins is not actually a company, it will be a non-profit foundation. So, the objective is not for AppCoins to generate profit, but only to oversee the protocol development. AppCoins compliant app stores, OEMs and developers all make a profit.

How do you propose your foundating will gain funds?
Pre-ICO has succeeded, it will grow and prosper in the future. Congratulations on the project!
I hope it will cover worldwide, I belive you will do your best.
I also hope that Appcoin will be popular all over the world. But now it's just started so in just a few countries. It takes a long time to do that.

the ICO is already serving" 200 million users!"

have you seen the white paper
https://appcoins.io/en#aic-Documents
seems amazing.

Stats shows good results so we can believe in nice 2018

I agree, with the amount of coins being sold by Appcoins, it is sure to be a great hit in the future. Let's wait for beta.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Many projects have been claiming that they are planning to lower the cost, let's see where this project will go and I am hoping also that it will come to reality so everyone will be benefited.
Activity: 112
AppCoins introduced a simplified monetization structure, which it ensures that developers and advertisers are in direct contact over blockchain protocol, by doing so, it allows app developers to earn more than ever and advertisers to benefit from substantially lower ad costs. This project has a great potencial to success in the future.
I also hope that Appcoin will be popular all over the world. But now it's just started so in just a few countries. It takes a long time to do that.

seems amazing.

According to statistics, the number of users Appcoin and downloads are very large. 2018 will be the year of APPCOIN's success when it is strongly developed.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

seems amazing.

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
appcoin is very legit.  appcoin is the  way to earn money by crypto currency.its just awesome project. appcoin going to best coin in crypto currency. appcoin runing very well in 2017. I hope you succeed.
How you know all these things? did you seen ever how they can make money or we make money in future? I know app coin will be good in 2018, but it relies on developers.

I think he's just being hopeful like the rest of us on here, seeing this project's potential it's very hard not to be hopeful regarding this project's future, knowing how much they have already raised and how big the company supporting this project is, it's not quite impossible that this will become the best coin in cryptocurrency. I do agree with you that it relies on the developers but with this project's development and success so far it's pretty clear that the dev team are very capable to move this project to the top.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
4billion downloads . Damn thats a crazy number . Now watching this ANN thread .
Activity: 325
Merit: 101

seems amazing.
Activity: 84
Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!

there is nothing official regarding this right now .
payment can be in bitcoin or fiat.
either way i would also like to have a bitcoin payment processing.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
appcoin is very legit.  appcoin is the  way to earn money by crypto currency.its just awesome project. appcoin going to best coin in crypto currency. appcoin runing very well in 2017. I hope you succeed.
How you know all these things? did you seen ever how they can make money or we make money in future? I know app coin will be good in 2018, but it relies on developers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Appcoin is gonna be one of the best real workd application!  I will advice everyone to get in as soon as possible. Never been sure of  of  viability of appcoin in market place as I am right now!
Pages:
Jump to: