Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 11. (Read 13990 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is super promising project. The idea is scalable and hard to replicate. It has an experienced team and a big vision. Very excited to see more progress made with this project and will be following for further developments for sure.
Activity: 392
Guys, what do you think? How well the token sale process is going? Because I expected better result. Anyway, team still has two weeks...
Many certainly hoped for better results, but we do not need to be upset, things are not so bad. and the more so they really have two more weeks, let's see what happens during this time
The most interesting thing is that there are other projects that also tie their scripts to the terrain, but not as globally as does the arcona, that's what will happen if you allow the imposition of objects on each other?

Each user that owns or rents a piece of land will run apps on their land only. So any overlapping apps will be linked to the same landowner and thus shouldn't have any issues.
Everything was originally thought out and no problems should arise. In the digital space there is enough space for everyone Grin
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
Guys, what do you think? How well the token sale process is going? Because I expected better result. Anyway, team still has two weeks...
The most interesting thing is that there are other projects that also tie their scripts to the terrain, but not as globally as does the arcona, that's what will happen if you allow the imposition of objects on each other?

Each user that owns or rents a piece of land will run apps on their land only. So any overlapping apps will be linked to the same landowner and thus shouldn't have any issues.
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
Activity: 406
All tourists start their acquaintance with Istanbul from Sultanahmet Square. Last year, about 9 million foreign tourists visited Istanbul, which is the home for 15 million local people.

It’s a very busy and beautiful place where all the main touristic sites are located. Just imagine what magnificent AR experiences can be launched there! You can run a show, start a quest, create your ads campaign, recreate historic events - numerous possibilities.

Want this Digital Land to be yours?

It’s easy:

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉

Activity: 406
One more act of unprecedented generosity in Saint Petersburg! This time we give away a piece of the Digital Land directly on the Palace Square, in the heart of the Northern Capital of Russia. Everyone who comes to St. Petersburg, first of all, comes here. This is one of the most beautiful and majestic architectural ensembles in the world.

It’s always crowded but you can hardly hear russian language here. This place is really worth the attention of any business!

Hurry up to make this asset yours!

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
According to Arcona experts, even now humanity is facing a global problem - a space deficit. A possible solution to this problem is the transition of mankind to a virtual plane that extends the boundaries of space and brings it to a new level. Let everyone own their digital land
Merit: 40
I want as many people as possible to learn about this project, I think that many will be interested in the possibility of owning their own digital land Wink

Yes, it could be very intresting project. It is very excitingto see the greatest places in the world. But I don't know how succefully they can create the market of digital land, and would it be popular?
I think that he will definitely be popular, because this is an incredible idea! It is exciting and will appeal to many people. Let's see how they manage to translate this into reality
Activity: 826
I saw a large pool of investors joining your project. With what discount did they get their tokens?
I thought there would be no big investment in the project on the main ICO, but I was wrong. Most likely a large investor bought tokens at the regular price with the current discount main ICO.
I'd like to know the exact details. Several thousand ETH has been invested many days after the start of crowdsale, when the discount was reduced in 2 times. I don't think these investors are stupid enough to wait for the discount to drop.

It is possible they were not aware of the sale until they bought in.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
GIF by SOCIFI
I saw a large pool of investors joining your project. With what discount did they get their tokens?
I thought there would be no big investment in the project on the main ICO, but I was wrong. Most likely a large investor bought tokens at the regular price with the current discount main ICO.
I'd like to know the exact details. Several thousand ETH has been invested many days after the start of crowdsale, when the discount was reduced in 2 times. I don't think these investors are stupid enough to wait for the discount to drop.
Until this day I learned about this project, I missed it. Anyway, I would like to wish the project a great success

You haven't missed it yet - the sale is still on and there are still bonuses!
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Want to know how Arcona's tokens are distributed? Check it out here! Smiley
https://twitter.com/arconaico/status/988030668012650496
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Until this day I learned about this project, I missed it. Anyway, I would like to wish the project a great success
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Take a look to Arcona latest updates on GitHub: https://github.com/ArconaEcosystem/arcona-core
Merit: 2

Dear community,

Now it's high time to announce the news that we were keeping to ourselves a little bit. As you know, the Arcona's team has been working really hard to make everything happen. We are grateful for your support and love😍

Our work has been paid off, and our project has attracted the investors pull!

We are happy to share this awesome information with you and stay tuned for more information 😉
Pages:
Jump to: