Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 7. (Read 13990 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
Congratz for successfull ICO. 7050ETH is a great money to start. This time wings médian forecast was almost perfect.
Good luck for after ICO
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
But I want to say that the arcona active team works very well. That is, the chance of getting profit  investors is very big.

please dont forget participats of the bounty , not just the internal team arcona, but we are all participants of bounty campaigns that join in the effort and contribute Undecided and now we are waiting for arcona to successfully realize its digital land program,
so what the next step after tokensales will end? any good news dev?
let's see customized road maps.

Buy some digital land, build a great AR app, monetize and profit!
Seems pretty straight forward to me :p
arcona is a great project everyone involved here is always working with compact, participants and teams always work hard for the success of this project, I am sure his results will be satisfactory for all of his.
no need to doubt about it, all the people involved in this project certainly always done its work very well. and with time left, hopefully the sales could be increased.
what you say is true, all the people who work in the project, surely will always do my best for the sake of the success of the project.
due to the success of a project depends on how all the teams to manage the project properly.
But I want to say that the arcona active team works very well. That is, the chance of getting profit  investors is very big.

please dont forget participats of the bounty , not just the internal team arcona, but we are all participants of bounty campaigns that join in the effort and contribute Undecided and now we are waiting for arcona to successfully realize its digital land program,

arcona is a great project everyone involved here is always working with compact, participants and teams always work hard for the success of this project, I am sure his results will be satisfactory for all of his.
no need to doubt about it, all the people involved in this project certainly always done its work very well. and with time left, hopefully the sales could be increased.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
I still don't understand the concept of digital land, if I buy it, what should I do with it? I read the news that a huge amount has already been sold in different cities / countries, the question is - will I buy myself a land, what should I do next?
Activity: 392

Activity: 434

Please direct all related bounty questions to https://t.me/Arcona_Bounty
Activity: 980
Merit: 501

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
Want to launch your own #augmentedreality installations but don't have any programming skills?
No worries! You will be able to find 3D artist with the help of the Arcona's marketplace.

Activity: 350
Merit: 2
see a good development that happened in this project, I really hope if this project could be a great success, all participants who have participated in the project, was able to get the best results, in accordance with the hard work that they do During this time.
success must be the hope of everyone involved in this project and must be sure the team will always do the best for the success of this project until eventually, all participants will get satisfactory results.
But I want to say that the arcona active team works very well. That is, the chance of getting profit  investors is very big.
Thanks a lot for your support!  Wink
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
see a good development that happened in this project, I really hope if this project could be a great success, all participants who have participated in the project, was able to get the best results, in accordance with the hard work that they do During this time.
success must be the hope of everyone involved in this project and must be sure the team will always do the best for the success of this project until eventually, all participants will get satisfactory results.
But I want to say that the arcona active team works very well. That is, the chance of getting profit  investors is very big.
Activity: 434
If you still think AR is just a novelty, you’re missing a trick
bit.ly/2rhQiwF

myself also hope the best of this project for his future. hopefully the team will also be more spirit in developing this project as the participants involved are always the spirit as well.

Yup - we all have to work to make it a success.
Activity: 518
This is an awesome coin! Hope you will be succesfull!
you are right, everyone who supports this project always expecting the best, hopefully this project can be a great success and gives satisfactory results.
of course, everyone always expect the best. and better we see how the development of this project.
myself also hope the best of this project for his future. hopefully the team will also be more spirit in developing this project as the participants involved are always the spirit as well.
Activity: 448
you are right, everyone who supports this project always expecting the best, hopefully this project can be a great success and gives satisfactory results.
of course, everyone always expect the best. and better we see how the development of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Activity: 406
Dear, Arcona community

Please be sure to read our latest blog post - Revolution in creative industries - https://medium.com/@arconaico/revolution-in-creative-industries-a6c0410e8449
This is amazing, all the team are always working hard with very well so the project has always had good progress anyway.
Hopefully the project can run smoothly, until its success can be achieved.
It certainly is no doubt, the team always does its job very seriously, because they certainly expect the desired success can easily be reached.
Pages:
Jump to: