Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 9. (Read 13990 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
around this project a huge HYIP, I've already seen advertising about him on social networks and on YouTube many bloggers advertise it, I do not even know if it's good (

Hey there. Are you referring to the Arcona project? The project is definitely solid. If you haven't already, please take a read of the whitepaper here https://www.arcona.io/doc/arcona_white_paper_en_3.pdf  Please let me know if you have specific questions. Happy to assist you. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
around this project a huge HYIP, I've already seen advertising about him on social networks and on YouTube many bloggers advertise it, I do not even know if it's good (
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
2017-2018 is a real spring in the world of virtual reality, a lot of good teams, each with their own point of vision, took up the implementation of the virtual reality of the future, let's see what happens with ARCONA, you have every chance to be the first.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Guys, what do you think? How well the token sale process is going? Because I expected better result. Anyway, team still has two weeks...
Many certainly hoped for better results, but we do not need to be upset, things are not so bad. and the more so they really have two more weeks, let's see what happens during this time
I think the token sale process is very active for the current market. This is the situation in all projects. You don't have to worry.
In the current situation, the result is very good. Many projects can not collect anything in this market. If we assume that the Ethereum course will grow in the near future, the project will have enough funds for the development of the project.
I agree, taking into account that the price of ethereum is going to grow they should have enough funds.
In recent days, the price of Ethereum has grown very much. I think that until the end of the month Ethereum will cost 1000 dollars. Therefore, the project will be able to develop further.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
Guys, what do you think? How well the token sale process is going? Because I expected better result. Anyway, team still has two weeks...
Many certainly hoped for better results, but we do not need to be upset, things are not so bad. and the more so they really have two more weeks, let's see what happens during this time
I think the token sale process is very active for the current market. This is the situation in all projects. You don't have to worry.
In the current situation, the result is very good. Many projects can not collect anything in this market. If we assume that the Ethereum course will grow in the near future, the project will have enough funds for the development of the project.
I agree, taking into account that the price of ethereum is going to grow they should have enough funds.
Activity: 826
The main idea of this project is really very interesting and original. As I know, Arcona doesn't have any concurrents.

I do not know of any either
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
The main idea of this project is really very interesting and original. As I know, Arcona doesn't have any concurrents.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
If you have ever been dreaming about some romantic corner of the earth of your own, it’s your time coming!  

Arcona raffles off such a place located in one of the most dynamic and attractive capital of Eastern Europe! We are ready to present the next winner with a piece of the Digital Land on Birzhevaya Square, which is one of the most romantic and picturesque places in St. Petersburg.

Visitors can enjoy a magnificent panoramic view of the old center of St. Petersburg, the Hermitage, the Admiralty and the Peter and Paul Fortress… augmented with interactive content up to your taste. Grab a chance to get such a multi-functional asset!

What to do?

🔹Buy arcona tokens at arcona.io
🔸After the purchase, you’ll get a lottery ticket
🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner
Guess, in which corner of the Earth the next plot of land we are about to give away?!

This is the third most popular city in China among foreign tourists after Hong Kong and Shanghai. Each year over 285 million people come here.

Yes, you are right, we are heading to Beijing! We offer to take part in the drawing of a piece of the Digital Land on the main square of China – Tiananmen Square. It comprises all the most significant buildings telling about the history and the culture of the country.

Can you already feel the power of this unique place? Want to be its owner?

Jump in and test your luck:

🔹Our system will automatically pick the winner🎉

Arcona featured on CoinSpeaker- With Arcona You Can Control the Planet's Prime Outdoor Virtual Advertising Spaces with a Few Mouse Clicks –  https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/05/04/arcona-can-control-planets-prime-outdoor-virtual-advertising-spaces-mouse-clicks/
Activity: 392
Finally this project has a very good progress, a project that has been running for long.
Hopefully future later this project could have a better development again.  success for this project.

Thanks for the support Smiley
Finally this project has a very good progress, a project that has been running for long.
Hopefully future later this project could have a better development again.  success for this project.
The next plot of the new Digital Land to draw is located  in the Forbidden City which is the largest and most mysterious palace complex in the world.

The Forbidden city is not the only reason to visit Beijing which is the third most popular city in China among foreign tourists, after Hong Kong and Shanghai. In total, over 285 million people come here each year. The local residents number about 22 millions. This guarantees a constant touristic flow in the corner of the Earth which can become yours in few hours.

What to do?

We are ready to give away one of the most precious digital assets! Here we go: a piece of the Digital Land on the Place du Carrousel, right next to the Louvre Palace. The Louvre is one of the three most visited places in the French capital and one of the largest museums in the world. It houses nearly 350 thousand exhibits covering a 60 thousand sq. m area. of about 60 thousand sq. m.

Absolutely all tourists come to admire it, even those who don’t plan to go on an excursion to the Louvre. Nearby there is also the largest Parisian underground shopping center – Carrousel du Louvre, where shoppers can find all leading local brands, and then some.

A perfect spot for placing your AR content is a couple clicks away!

Arcona featured on TheMerkle.com: Blockchain-Based AR Platform Partners With Advertising And Real Estate Companies - Read here: https://themerkle.com/blockchain-based-ar-platform-partners-with-advertising-and-real-estate-companies/
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Activity: 826
Nice project, I am going to invest, because this is the future for sure!
Also participated in your signature campaign, long life to Arcona!

I agree! The team appreciates the support and bounty participation as well!
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
Nice project, I am going to invest, because this is the future for sure!
Also participated in your signature campaign, long life to Arcona!
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Pages:
Jump to: