Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018 - page 6. (Read 13990 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
The ARCONA project has a very high rating in many monitors, why did I not participate in the project before? Web site smoritsya very decent, well-made.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
No doubt this project has good concept and the team is also very talented this was the reason why I choose this project to invest in it at early stages but that extension for 2 months is looking really strange. Anyway my money is already on hold there still watching the progress of development progress I hope they will meet the hard cap in this duration.
The project is good, I thought that's ICO to end, and begin development, but a strange decision to extend sales for two months. I doubt that during the extension period they will be able to collect something. Or there is information about which we do not know, but in any case the project is technically complex, so the extra money will not hurt.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
No doubt this project has good concept and the team is also very talented this was the reason why I choose this project to invest in it at early stages but that extension for 2 months is looking really strange. Anyway my money is already on hold there still watching the progress of development progress I hope they will meet the hard cap in this duration.
Activity: 336
Hello everyone. I believe this project will be successful. İt is really more promising that it is a system that is already working.
I have a question. End is of ICO which exchange listing? And when.
Thanks and best regards.
I think we will know about what exchanges will work with that token about after the end of ICO, because it may affect on success
Activity: 504
This seems interesting project the team already have working platform and generating very good revenue by providing this services. This is good advantage of this ICO so it looking promising. This is nice to see partnerships with other projects are establishing so that I will follow this.
This services are working pretty good for these days though it's not so long exists, hope they will do that way further too
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
The Arcona team is working on its marketplace
https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-arcona-team-is-working-on-its-marketplace-ad23c8132724

The Arcona team uses the time of extended ICO to the fullest — for launching a marketplace which is an integral part of the ecosystem. It is going to be a hub, uniting all the community residents and enabling free trade of AR content, software, services and surely digital assets.

Till the end of ICO there are just two options to get a desirable plot of the Digital Land — to win it in a raffle or to reserve it when buying the arcona tokens worth 50 ETH.

After ICO with the primary goal of introducing arcona tokens as the system currency, there will be the auctions for the tokenholder. The system currency will be used for buying the pieces of land. The next step is the opportunity to place tasks on the marketplace in an auction.

Trading within the Arcona system will be all transparent and secured by the smart contract allowing to identify who owns land or content, and who has the right to transfer it, as well as register all transfers. The technology of blockchain will also guarantee every content creator and programmer copyright protection and ensure automated payment for the use of their intellectual property.

Arcona will make extracting real-world value from skills developed in the virtual gaming space possible. This will give millions of people an opportunity to make a living in a world more populated than any other virtual universe.
That’s what the Arcona team is concentrated on at the moment — to launch the Marketplace till the end of summer.

By far the web pages design of the Marketplace is drafted and the last touches are being put. The coding is underway too.

The initial content on the marketplace will include the following: Task packages: special packages with Arcona tasks for developers, 3D artists, lawyers, copywriters, musicians, animators, marketing and PR experts, and other professionals willing to contribute to the project and earn money from our system.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 259
Hello everyone. I believe this project will be successful. İt is really more promising that it is a system that is already working.
Thanks and best regards.
No one can give information about the exchanges, as most exchanges prohibit advance to give an announcement. Wait for the end of ICO and then you can see.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Thanks and best regards.
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
As I understand the Arcona platform, it is based on the automatically generated layer of expanded reality on the surface of the planet! Very innovative project!
There are many clone projects on the market, but the Arcona Platform stands out for a good idea and implementation! It's amazing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
As I understand the Arcona platform, it is based on the automatically generated layer of expanded reality on the surface of the planet! Very innovative project!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The Arcona’s team has decided to continue ICO. Its end is scheduled for July 15. There is a number of good reasons for this.
https://medium.com/@arconaico/important-update-about-arcona-ico-f0e78a4bbd36
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Congratz for successfull ICO. 7050ETH is a great money to start. This time wings médian forecast was almost perfect.
Good luck for after ICO
My forecast was 7,000 Ethereum, and now the project has extended the fees for two months, and how to be now? I hope the team will make the right decision regarding the partnership with the project wings.
Activity: 448
ico ends today hopefully everything goes according to his plan and hopefully later the distribution also runs smoothly.
Activity: 457
seems to be going on still....when is official stop date
It looks like ICO has been extended? On the website I see ICO will end in 59 days! I don't understand why ICO has been extended.

It's a glitch. The core team has been notified of the issue. Thanks for reaching out!

Yeah, admins from official Telegram chat confirmed that public sale will be finished on May 15 and tokens will be listed on Gatecoin and Yobit. Also they are in talks with another 2 big exchanges as well.
Activity: 406
It looks like ICO has been extended? On the website I see ICO will end in 59 days! I don't understand why ICO has been extended.

It's a glitch. The core team has been notified of the issue. Thanks for reaching out!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
Hurry up!
Less than 1 day till the token sale ends.  7 803 906 ARCONA SOLD so far.
You can purchase your tokens on https://www.arcona.io/index.html
Activity: 826
Congratz for successfull ICO. 7050ETH is a great money to start. This time wings médian forecast was almost perfect.
Good luck for after ICO

The team appreciates it I am sure  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: