Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 2. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
The use of block-level agglomeration technology addresses many of the fundamental problems in cryptographic economics, which will facilitate very economical and real-time transactions. The business is very promising, very professional, thanks to ANN thread
copper member
Activity: 125
We are really at the final stage of adding to satoexchange
Activity: 10
On satoexchange much about you speak in groups, probably soon we can see it there.
Yes, they have a large community, there are a couple of groups in which only they talk about it. I think with the advent of the exchange will be even more interesting.
Activity: 31
Greetings  I am moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, do not repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
copper member
Activity: 191
On satoexchange much about you speak in groups, probably soon we can see it there.
copper member
This is a huge project indeed. The importance of blockchain technology cannot be over emphasized. It has made life so much easier with swift transfer of money across the world, the most amazing fact is it function without any third party intervention. Great hope for the future guys!
Yes, I got acquainted with this project carefully. It really is of interest to investors.
Activity: 154
This is a huge project indeed. The importance of blockchain technology cannot be over emphasized. It has made life so much easier with swift transfer of money across the world, the most amazing fact is it function without any third party intervention. Great hope for the future guys!
copper member
Areal sent applications to the following exchanges:

@satoexchange
@YobitExchange
@Aurora_dao
Activity: 29
I'm very excited with this business. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I've no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this project create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 6
Hi guys, I'm Ben from cryptonext.com.

So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico
Activity: 10
Such projects will be well developed. And should not depend on the bears. I hope soon to see the real results of this project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Computer players from all over the world with the help of this service will be able to exchange, buy or sell their gaming accessories.
Qua
Activity: 73
3 days before the end of voting. Support our project
What about Satoexhange listing?
I'm also interested in when the token appears on the satoexchange?
Activity: 36

https://d.radikal.ru/d42/1808/57/35cde3eada7d.jpg

What about Satoexhange listing?
copper member

copper member
https://twitter.com/areal_service/status/1034179796094337029
Today we will launch a sale of 25,000 tokens for 3 days
copper member
Voting on Satoexhange ends in 9 days. Our promising AREAL project holds a strong lead in 1st place, with nearly twice the votes as the closest competitor! Today our Social Media Marketing team will submit an application to the Yobit Exchange.
Thank you for your support!

Yes, I was right. This team has very good support. Voting is coming to an end and you need to support the team.
copper member
Voting on Satoexhange ends in 9 days. Our promising AREAL project holds a strong lead in 1st place, with nearly twice the votes as the closest competitor! Today our Social Media Marketing team will submit an application to the Yobit Exchange.
Thank you for your support!

Activity: 55
On the satoexchange 1 place?
Qua
Activity: 73
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/areal   Findico.io is an online informational platform that claims to offer ICO ratings from top investors and experts. Using the information on the website, you can “invest smarter” and pick the best ICOs. In addition to rating ICOs, Findico offers ICO consulting services and we can help companies with all stages of their ICO.
Do not spam in this thread please
Pages:
Jump to: