Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 5. (Read 3726 times)

copper member
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Who did not have time to buy tokens on the ICO when it will be possible to buy?
Wrote already, only on stock exchanges
We do our best to add a token to exchanges
Activity: 55
Wrote already, only on stock exchanges
Qua
Activity: 73
Activity: 46
I think that such a project will be of interest to many exchanges. The introduction of crypto currencies in online games is now very relevant. I'm waiting for growth against the background of a general market decline, as many players are involved in this area.

It seems to me in the summer that it is real projects like the Areal and stay afloat, too much scum has accumulated it is necessary to burn them to zero and really develop only those projects that are really needed in life.
Activity: 46
You have submitted an application for listing on EXMO?
Activity: 186

On the binance vote for the listing. Why is not there an areal?)
I think, on binance we'll see areal, just a little later.
Activity: 36

On the binance vote for the listing. Why is not there an areal?)
copper member
Activity: 191
I think that such a project will be of interest to many exchanges. The introduction of crypto currencies in online games is now very relevant. I'm waiting for growth against the background of a general market decline, as many players are involved in this area.
Qua
Have you actually applied for various stock exchanges already?
copper member
There are many questions on the bitcoin talk page, regarding the purchase of Areal tokens. Currently, our ICO has successfully concluded and all allocated tokens have been distributed. After Areal token is listed on our intended exchanges, all investors will have the opportunity to purchase and trade.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
The basic object that in the future it has guarantee the development of the plan!
Tell me, what was the price of the coin at ico?
Activity: 47
I wonder what exchanges will support this idea. After all, it will be very interesting to attract new users. And online games are now clearly attracted more people and capital. Thought. such a symboosis will be useful to everyone. Exchanges will have new users. The project is very promising.
copper member
Activity: 191
Good news. And I'm looking forward to seeing developers on GTI Asia Taipei Expo 2019. I think the main solutions for the synthesis of blockchain technology and the game sphere will be ready.
Today I read in the telegram that you sent to the listing on different exchanges, well, I can say ) Finally we waited for this))) and it's cool. Good luck to you guys)

This is just great news! I think the list of exchanges will be a big surprise for everyone
copper member
This is difficult to predict. Time will tell.
Activity: 13
Yeah & may be you should start some testing with game devs (if you haven't yet)? I understand that it's very hard & laborious process.
How many games will have a partnership with your project?
copper member
The process of adding a token to different exchanges was launched
And on which exchanges?
Cryptopia? Kukoin?
We are still keep in secret the exchanges which Areal will be trading on. Some exchanges require a lot of documents

Qua
The process of adding a token to different exchanges was launched
And on which exchanges?
Cryptopia? Kukoin?
Pages:
Jump to: