Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 10. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I looked Yobit already on the 7th place of trading volume. Maybe the listing on it not be so bad, so I'm waiting...

yobit is good for its investment box, you can earn good money there, people understand it and go there to trade. This promising site, but the volumes there are not large
We will wait for news from the developers. Maybe Cryptopia will be added

I would buy this coin on yobit, but going to binance would be good news
Activity: 6
While our team is working, we have a whole department engaged in the analysis of adding the AREAL token to exchanges

can you say to what approximately? suddenly my list with yours does not converge (
copper member
Activity: 125
While our team is working, we have a whole department engaged in the analysis of adding the AREAL token to exchanges
Activity: 55
Qua
Activity: 73
You want to get tokens in advance, we also want
if the developers say that in the first half of June there will be access to the stock exchanges, which ones? I'm on binance and yoibit
If there is a way out then I would like to buy the product in advance, since after the release of the price, I think the ghost is higher, could the developers like to contribute to this
Activity: 46
if the developers say that in the first half of June there will be access to the stock exchanges, which ones? I'm on binance and yoibit
I looked Yobit already on the 7th place of trading volume. Maybe the listing on it not be so bad, so I'm waiting...
copper member
Why buy yourself towards the top, what's the fun in buying your way to the top of a game, whole point of gaming is to farm, grind and make your way towards the top and most games give you the platform to do just that
Platforms in games do not allow buy / sell / trade outside this game
You all correctly understand and well answered the question
Activity: 55
Why buy yourself towards the top, what's the fun in buying your way to the top of a game, whole point of gaming is to farm, grind and make your way towards the top and most games give you the platform to do just that
Platforms in games do not allow buy / sell / trade outside this game
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Qua
Activity: 73

How much did the token cost at the time of ICO?
0,3$

How much did the token cost at the time of ICO?
Activity: 10

Did the developers contact the gaming companies for integration? I think in mobile games it would fit in very well, but this is just my humble opinion.

yes, for the game on andriod and ios.
will there be interaction with consoles?

Yes, I've read here that there will be interaction with PCs and consoles

Did the developers contact the gaming companies for integration? I think in mobile games it would fit in very well, but this is just my humble opinion.

yes, for the game on andriod and ios.
will there be interaction with consoles?

Activity: 46
On May 28, white paper will appear, and in the first half of June we will open a website for you
Faster would be already. It's even good that it will happen in the first half of June, and not in the second
This is great news. When was it possible to buy this token on the exchange?

I think listing on the stock exchange will occur in mid-June. But this is my guess, we will wait for an official response

It would be great to see the listing in June)
copper member
We are waiting for a lot of good news in June
On May 28, white paper will appear, and in the first half of June we will open a website for you
Faster would be already. It's even good that it will happen in the first half of June, and not in the second
This is great news. When was it possible to buy this token on the exchange?

I think listing on the stock exchange will occur in mid-June. But this is my guess, we will wait for an official response
Pages:
Jump to: