Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] AREAL - REVOLUTION IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY - page 6. (Read 3726 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The process of adding a token to different exchanges was launched
And on which exchanges?
copper member
Activity: 125
The process of adding a token to different exchanges was launched
copper member
Activity: 191
The idea that developers decide, I believe will be in 2019 in demand. The online games market expects a lot of growth and it will be connected with the crypto industry.
Activity: 46
Today I read in the telegram that you sent to the listing on different exchanges, well, I can say ) Finally we waited for this))) and it's cool. Good luck to you guys)
Activity: 13
Hey guys, im not really sure that i understand the vision for this project.   how does it differ from the other existing 20+ gaming blockchain projects?

What projects exactly are you talking about?

P.S. Good job on site. Like it!
Activity: 36
Launching website is a big step, great job.
Activity: 14
Site looks good, I like it Smiley
Activity: 154
Hey guys, im not really sure that i understand the vision for this project.   how does it differ from the other existing 20+ gaming blockchain projects?
Activity: 186
Tell me the ICO is over already? I wanted to buy more tokens, but the http://arealcoin.io button is inactive
I'm following the project. I think that ico is over already. I heard that everything went very well.
Qua
Activity: 73
Tell me the ICO is over already? I wanted to buy more tokens, but the http://arealcoin.io button is inactive
copper member
Great news website appearance. I think we will see many new things in the future. the game industry develops every day. Do not be surprised that soon we will see a representation in Singapore.
Tomorrow, June 5, we'll show you the site
Great news, this is exactly what I was waiting for !!!
Activity: 14
Good idea, but there are a lot of competitors in the gaming industry. How do you plan to compete with them?
I know only the Steam. Pls tell another
Activity: 36
Good idea, but there are a lot of competitors in the gaming industry. How do you plan to compete with them?
Qua
Activity: 73
site and service?
copper member
Activity: 125
Tomorrow, June 5, we'll show you the site
The next attempt to realize the platform for gamers and to combine games and blockchain. So far I have seen any successful project as it would be desirable that the project. Registration at height, I hope and work is conducted not through fingers.
Yes, I also hope for it, I see that they are moving towards the goal gradually and the project has already been moving forward not for the first month. As a rule, empty projects die in the first month.
I agree with this. The guys are working, it's clear, I hope that soon we will see further advancement of the project, I'm waiting very much.
copper member
The next attempt to realize the platform for gamers and to combine games and blockchain. So far I have seen any successful project as it would be desirable that the project. Registration at height, I hope and work is conducted not through fingers.
Yes, I also hope for it, I see that they are moving towards the goal gradually and the project has already been moving forward not for the first month. As a rule, empty projects die in the first month.
Pages:
Jump to: