Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 113. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
how much total investment? still not 5milyon$? today no big investors?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Same issue, can't see my bounty page. Does that mean I am banned?
Is it based on IP addresses? My colleagues are all behind the NAT, so we use the same IP
my ref is 8874948. Please let me back!

3 hours left, so excited omgg
Can we reach 5M and 2000 investors?
It will be a good thing to achieve, hope so Smiley

Don't think we will reach that high, the DDoS pretty much scared some investors as things seem to have slowed down. Most people unfortunately aren't too knowledgeable about this matters and they assume something could go wrong; although it can't.

On the bright side of things however, this means they will buy from exchanges instead since their interest is still up.

From our point of views, we have raised what we needed to turn the platform into a success and provided us with a great marketing budget to reach the users base we need.
$4mln is great figure. Congrats.
Btw, i cant access my bounty page to check the number of tokens. It redirected to contribute page. Something wrong?

Same issue. The link being updated?
Activity: 252
It's judgement day, the cheaters will be punished  Grin

Activity: 28
I just sent another 1.2 ETH.. hope it's not to late :-)
Activity: 27
Can someone explain this to me please, the website says that they've got 1% of the total amount that they will giveaway to the referral signups. I suppose there are like tons of referrals till now, what happens when you guys run out of the 1% and  there's still some referrals left?  

Then they don't count, only 1m tokens was given away to referrals.  After that, the bounty is finished!

I signed up during the first week, do you reckon I'd make the cut?  Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Can someone explain this to me please, the website says that they've got 1% of the total amount that they will giveaway to the referral signups. I suppose there are like tons of referrals till now, what happens when you guys run out of the 1% and  there's still some referrals left? 

Then they don't count, only 1m tokens was given away to referrals.  After that, the bounty is finished!

Ico is over. Am I right? Anyone got withdrawal confirmation email or ban email yet?

45 minutes remaining Smiley
Well then. That is great. I hope to get email soon. I just pray I survive the weeding test by authorship. I'm still hopeful.

Shouldn't need to pray if you have done nothing wrong!
Damn I'm late for this project. I have 0.5 Eth atm I hope I can buy some when it hit the exchanges. I am a book lover myself and I believe this coin has a big potential  Wink
there is 1 hour left to buy token so buy now faster!hehehe

I'll wait for the dumpers instead and maybe I can get a bargain. 32mins more to go  Cool
Activity: 27
Can someone explain this to me please, the website says that they've got 1% of the total amount that they will giveaway to the referral signups. I suppose there are like tons of referrals till now, what happens when you guys run out of the 1% and  there's still some referrals left? 
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Ico is over. Am I right? Anyone got withdrawal confirmation email or ban email yet?

Well then. That is great. I hope to get email soon. I just pray I survive the weeding test by authorship. I'm still hopeful.
Activity: 3
I try for the first time to get something in a present) but probably should not be hoped (the book is such a "Kings and cabbage" O. Henry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
CDO Authorship.com

Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Activity: 3
Kind time of the day) I do not see the balance and do not see that the recording is suspended. what is it? Or is there still time?
Activity: 1
Hello everyone, my wallet was created on an unreliable website. Where can I find the form for clarifying the address?
CDO Authorship.com
1% bounty reward is a little low don't you guys think i would of made it at least 2%

Probably if we would have started the bounty campaign from day 1 would have made sense. But we only started the campaign when the ICO was already running for some time and it lasted for almost the entire duration.
CDO Authorship.com
i do not need to fill up the form if i am just an investor right?

No, there is nothing investors have to do.
Damn I'm late for this project. I have 0.5 Eth atm I hope I can buy some when it hit the exchanges. I am a book lover myself and I believe this coin has a big potential  Wink
CDO Authorship.com
Dear Peter Sir,

First of all thank you so much for the timely support from authorship.

Just simple analysis how would be the price of ATS in exchanges.

you have raised 100 million tokens....and 4 million USD received as investment so far. So every token will worth 0.04 usd....

Its as simple as that.....i dont understand why people are getting worried and dreaming about a price range of 0.15 per token....

Because this is the price the trading will start from. Who is going to sell for 4 cents and why? If investors would sell for 4 cents, they will get a little profit, doubt they are interested in a 20% profit. Bounty hunters, again, are interested to sell for as high as possible; after all they only got 75 ATS, if they sell for 4 cents they make $3, not really worth it.

Plus, you can see here why the ATS has all the conditions to have a minimum price of $0.15 here: http://authorship.com/2017/08/26/what-is-the-price-of-ats/
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
1% bounty reward is a little low don't you guys think i would of made it at least 2%
Activity: 81
Dear Peter Sir,

First of all thank you so much for the timely support from authorship.

Just simple analysis how would be the price of ATS in exchanges.

you have raised 100 million tokens....and 4 million USD received as investment so far. So every token will worth 0.04 usd....

Its as simple as that.....i dont understand why people are getting worried and dreaming about a price range of 0.15 per token....
Jump to: