Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Authorship - Making the Internet More Free and Accessible For Authors - page 112. (Read 101013 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hi authorship

I remember i entered the bounty campaign but i forgot who is my referral as i enter it on random thread here in bitcoin talk forum. now i am confused in withdraw ATS token Form at :

Authorship Referral link*
Please enter your Authorship referral link you received after you registered for the Bounty Campaign.

what should i write in that?

thanks

and btw i also invested in ico some 7 hours ago Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
What is very amount=0 ?  Shocked got this in mail

same situation   Sad
I think this is just a small bug - a glitch, do not panic. Wait for the official response.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
finished withrawal request .

When? You meant you got withdrawal confirmation mail? Anyone else got?

http://authorship.com/withdraw/
I didn't get the email. Should I just wait or go to link?

If you did not received an e-mail try to contact authorship.

I need that peterauthorship reply to my PM, please!!!
Activity: 2
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Question about Ethereum address: I am using myetherwallet and I can only see one Eth address. Is this the address that I will use for receiving other tokens like ATS, etc? I guess I'm just used to using BTC where it doesn't hold any other tokens.

I hope someone can enlighten me  Wink
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus

peter I received an email receipt ATS token. what is meant "var amount = 0;" is this the number of my ATS token?
Activity: 27
Hey, on the withdrawal page, it says that i need to provide my ref link, to access my ref link I need to open my http://bounty.authorship.com/thanks/35229/lp35229?uId= link, but it won't open. What should i do now?
Activity: 10
Activity: 29
My amount is 0 too, don't know why, hope it's a bug
Activity: 154
What is very amount=0 ?  Shocked got this in mail
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Request submitted. Thanks Peter for this wonderful experience. The bounty campaign has help a lot of people especially those struggling financially.
Activity: 10

Thanks, Peter! Good luck and all the best to your and your team's job! Good profits to stakeholders and investors and congrats with the total sum contributed. It is rather exciting to be part of all these!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

http://authorship.com/withdraw/
Activity: 443
Merit: 101

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
"We successfully raised a total of $ 4,162,750 (13,008 ETH)
For 1 ETH invested you will receive 7,687 ATS"

Congrats ATS team!
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
Over. Over and over. ICO is over if I'm right by my time. Let's all get set for our computer based exam of filling our confirmation forms and immediate result of either successful or banned.
Activity: 1
I really am very excited about what can happen with this ICO
I hope it is something that much to talk about
promote it 7 days before it ends

By the way can you give me support to add the token in myetherwallet? I have tried but nothing that adds the token and how will the claim of our points?
Activity: 70
CDO Authorship.com

Thank you all!

Sincerely,
Peter
Activity: 126
I need an explanation here!

I tried to see how much ATS I got now and all I see is this: https://imgur.com/EUmr65U

NOTE: I always tell to everybody that I invited to sign up on authorship that do not use any VPN nor Fake E-mail so if they used them anyways is not my fault.

How could I put in contact with an admin to solve this because I´m not a cheater of course.
Activity: 168
ico is over, congrulations authorship and thanks Peter
Jump to: