Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 39. (Read 11795 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
I am eagerly waiting for the release of the roadmap of the project as this project looks very interesting concept which can upgrade itself every while due to its active team. I think this project also has many competitors in the digital world which will make it a bit hard for this project to grow but I think still this project can get very forward and also become the best of them.

Our roadmap is out already!

You can see it directly on our website: http://biometrids.io
On which platforms will your program be supported? Will there be a project on the IOS platform? And if so, when are you planning to exit?

There will be apps for both Android and IOS.

What do you mean by planning to exit?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
How much capital do you hoping to raise, what is your hard and soft cap?

Softcap will be 1.500.000usd. Hardcap 33.000.000usd.

Softcap 5000ether hardcap 110.000 ether. (with a eth price of 300usd)

Roadmap will be announced next week. Where we describe the stages.
Great news I will be looking up to the announcement of roadmap and hopefully version 2 of the white paper
Face recognition is quite complex. Here is a sneak peak into how we seperate a face recognition system into 4 pieces to create a complete system
Visit our website to find out more and the get information on how to follow our different channels. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when the roadmap and whitepaper is uploaded for a full read

Looking into your platform is indeed a game changer in identifying someone to be marked as a legit costumer in the field of trading or buying things. But I can't see the picture you're referring to be a sneak peak about how you process the facial recognition? If someone can reply to this post and send me the pic or the link, I'll surely be glad for your answer.

Here is the image working. For some reason the picture was named jpg, and its png.

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Well good to see again an ICO project that will help people from any kind of hacking and for protecting important details of the customers, Also I like the idea that they are working on blockchain platforms.
Really, occurrence of such services should make tougher identification control and in too time to simplify the task of registrations of a new person on determined platform / site.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Well good to see again an ICO project that will help people from any kind of hacking and for protecting important details of the customers, Also I like the idea that they are working on blockchain platforms.

I agree, as days passed a lot of new icos are all over the net now and only wants to earn huge profit. This project is unique and I think it will need a lot of funds to run this smoothly.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Face recognition is quite complex. Here is a sneak peak into how we seperate a face recognition system into 4 pieces to create a complete system
Visit our website to find out more and the get information on how to follow our different channels. Subscribe to our newsletter to get notified when the roadmap and whitepaper is uploaded for a full read

https://biometrids.io/images/faceline.jpg

Looking into your platform is indeed a game changer in identifying someone to be marked as a legit costumer in the field of trading or buying things. But I can't see the picture you're referring to be a sneak peak about how you process the facial recognition? If someone can reply to this post and send me the pic or the link, I'll surely be glad for your answer.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I am eagerly waiting for the release of the roadmap of the project as this project looks very interesting concept which can upgrade itself every while due to its active team. I think this project also has many competitors in the digital world which will make it a bit hard for this project to grow but I think still this project can get very forward and also become the best of them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
On which platforms will your program be supported? Will there be a project on the IOS platform? And if so, when are you planning to exit?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I supposed this question was already been raised but I just wanted to know directly from the dev. What if the clients already been registered at the platform and the next day something bad happen to his/her face?

There is two options. The person might still get recognised. If not, they will need to open a new account with this face.

As things evolve, the system will be better an better, at recognising people, even if something bad happens to their face. At our first stages, there will be a password, and a normal privatekey. So people can change the account if anything happens.

What if a minor injury have been made? Do system can still recognize us? It is nice to know that devs are actively answering all queries about the project. My main question is how investors and other supporters can gain profit from it?
Activity: 182
I just checked your website and I added my email address on your newsletter to get more updates regarding your upconing ICO. Good luck on your project.
Activity: 434
I supposed this question was already been raised but I just wanted to know directly from the dev. What if the clients already been registered at the platform and the next day something bad happen to his/her face?

There is two options. The person might still get recognised. If not, they will need to open a new account with this face.

As things evolve, the system will be better an better, at recognising people, even if something bad happens to their face. At our first stages, there will be a password, and a normal privatekey. So people can change the account if anything happens.

I am also into that question and thanks that aside from our face there are still other options. Clearly answered and these makes more interesting because of your futuristic idea. Hope you can established more unique features and contribute more competent services to the community.
Activity: 574

Tell me please, which platforms are you going to run your program on? I'm especially interested in support for Android.

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Activity: 434
I am amazed to this project. I really like the concept and idea of this decentralized and anonymous ID. I will support this project that are building the online ID of the future which solves the identifications problems by using facial recognition. What a great project right. I hope for its success to have a brighter future ahead.
Merit: 14
Cool idea. Imagine such projects get incorporated in upcoming smartphones.
Even this projects could be taken up by the government o improve the security level and also to identify some criminals. Even i think that this project should be soon reach smartphones as it will really help us to be more secure and also the project will have some good benefits ahead out of it.
so long your preparation for ico lasts, I hope you are well prepared and the fees will be successful.
how much did you raise funds on the pre ico?
have you already recruited employees?

We did only collect 8 ethers doing our PRE-ICO. So it didn't go as we expected.This was due to bad timing. Everything looks much better now, so we will for sure sail this to harbour Smiley

Sorry about late reply. For some reason, we do not always get notified about new replies to the thread.
Cool idea. Imagine such projects get incorporated in upcoming smartphones.

This is exactly what we are aiming for.

Both samsung and Apple phones has facial recognition today.
We will combine this into our system. As the hardware will become more and more common, our product will be available for everyone.

Sorry about late reply. For some reason, we do not always get notified about new replies to the thread.
Pages:
Jump to: