Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 40. (Read 11795 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
so long your preparation for ico lasts, I hope you are well prepared and the fees will be successful.
how much did you raise funds on the pre ico?
have you already recruited employees?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Cool idea. Imagine such projects get incorporated in upcoming smartphones.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
so did you decide when you want to atart sales? i confused is it 29 january or fabuary? delay was few times i think..

We are sorry about this confusion. Our sale start the 19th of February.

We are having our website rebuild at the moment, and it should be launched very soon with accurate dates and prices. 

this is good news. at list we know date and thi is much better than unknowing)
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
so did you decide when you want to atart sales? i confused is it 29 january or fabuary? delay was few times i think..

We are sorry about this confusion. Our sale start the 19th of February.

We are having our website rebuild at the moment, and it should be launched very soon with accurate dates and prices. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
What are exchanges do you use in the future?

We can't say which exchanges we are going to be listed on at this time.

But we strive to be listed at big exchanges like, bittrex, polo, KuCoin and Binance for an exampl
Activity: 185
What are exchanges do you use in the future?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Biometrids is listed on CryptoStills

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 238
Hello Community!

Today we announce the future of Biometrids!

Our founder did this article, where you can read what have been happening and whats the plan of the tomorrow:
https://medium.com/@kheu/the-future-of-biometrids-de34411d6c17

Lets change the future of identity together!

Interesting, with it will give us more security for the coins we keep, and we will use our face to unlock our saving of this coin.Ambitious and very interesting project. As far as I can tell; a very good long term investment. Besides that I like the fact the team communicates very often.
Hello Community!

Our founder did this article, where you can read what have been happening and whats the plan of the tomorrow:

Oke so the ICO is pushed back to Feb 19th. Does this mean the Bounty campaign will continue to Feb 19th as well?
This ICO has had a rocky start, but as long as you deliver and make use of that marketing budget it should be alright.
I wish you the best of luck finding partners!

The bounty campaign will continue until end of ICO Smiley

We will do our best to sail this to harbour! Thank you for your support all the way!
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Hello Community!

Oke so the ICO is pushed back to Feb 19th. Does this mean the Bounty campaign will continue to Feb 19th as well?
This ICO has had a rocky start, but as long as you deliver and make use of that marketing budget it should be alright.
I wish you the best of luck finding partners!
WTF, devs? i wear signature and posting a lot, you reject me from signature campaign.
ok, so i change signature. however ico will fail.

No need to be rude.

If you have followed the rules of the campaign, its obviously a mistake from our side, and you should just have sent us a message and we would have looked into things.
I was just wondering, biometrics information are being stored on phones with high security. How can we access these information then put in the blockchain?

I suppose the project needs to have a hardware to take people biometrics info, am I right? Or there is another way to obtain our biometrics info?

You are right! Hardware will capture the picture. Then the picture is made into nodal points, which is like a string of numbers.

This string of numbers is what is stored in the smart contract/blockchain. Thats how we can make this an anonymous ID, even through we are using facial recognition
Hello Community!

Activity: 518
Merit: 161
WTF, devs? i wear signature and posting a lot, you reject me from signature campaign.
ok, so i change signature. however ico will fail.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/biometrids-16941 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 106
I was just wondering, biometrics information are being stored on phones with high security. How can we access these information then put in the blockchain?

I suppose the project needs to have a hardware to take people biometrics info, am I right? Or there is another way to obtain our biometrics info?
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
IcoTrick.com - an ICOs review platform
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
We have move our ICO into the new year. We need some time to get things in order. For now, we are working on different partnerships. We will keep you updated! ICO is set to 29th of January.

OK, this project has a very unique concept, usually the benchmark ICO can succeed as seen from pre-sale amount of time is reached at the time of pre-order sale and the number is maxsimal. very profitable if the buyer of the token when the pre-order sale and price is cheaper than ICO.
We have move our ICO into the new year. We need some time to get things in order. For now, we are working on different partnerships. We will keep you updated! ICO is set to 29th of January.

Pages:
Jump to: