Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 2077 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
The timeline is looking really solid for this project. I think the team is doing really well. I can't wait to see how the price increases when BIBC ends up on Coinexchange and Cryptopia in April.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
What made you guys decide to add a bookstore to an already solid project? It seems like it could be useful. I'm just curious what made you guys think of it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm really interested in the BIBC marketplace. Will you be able to use only BIBC in the marketplace? If not, will you get a discount for using BIBC but still be able to buy with other currencies?

No, Bitcoin would also be used in the BitBlissCoin marketplace,
but shoppers would have a discount off any item or service if
using BIBC to purchase. This way, we encourage the use of BIBC.

This is just one of the ways we intend to encourage its use.

We don't want a cryptocurrency coin based and driven only by speculations
but by actual usage and adoption by millions of people.

By the way its just 4 days left to the BitBlissCoin crowdsale
launching on Monday, February 12th.... Hurry and register now: https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thanks for your answer. I think that's a very practical solution to accept both BTC and BIBC. The discounts will promote the use of BIBC so that is good to see.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
What is this bookstore exactly about? Is it called crypto bookstore because of the content it provides or because it its possible to pay with crypto?
Activity: 486
I just saw that BitBlissCoin just exceeded 550,000 BIBC in the sale. This is really exciting. Congrats, guys!

Actually we have crossed over 1.2million coins sale as at yesterdays stats.
We are grateful to the community for believing in us.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I figured the sale would be pretty successful, but I honestly didn't expect it to go this well and so quickly. Great job, guys! Your efforts in this project have really been paying off. I am excited to see how round 2 goes.
Activity: 512
Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.

You're referring to them hitting their hardcap on the token sale right? Not that they're already selling ebooks?

Yes, you are right. I'm talking about them doing a great job in sales for the hardcap. My apologies, that was ambiguous.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In reading an article on BIBC, I saw that there are several ways users can make money once the project gets off the ground. There are so may options, but I found the "lending" option very interesting since it's something I haven't seen in a project here before, really. I am very excited to see something like a crypto version of Lending Club. That's a really cool idea and I can't wait to see it in practice. Do you expect that lending will be a very popular feature?
Activity: 378
Nice job on the success of the presale and I am also glad to see the crowdsale is also going well. I read that there is a bounty, is this true? What are the details?

Yes of course.
Here's the Bounty page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-bitblisscoin-worlds-1st-e-commerce-lending-more-2709575

Awesome, thanks for the details. I have no idea how I missed it.  Huh Smiley
Activity: 588
Great job on the progress of the BIBC sale so far. You guys are doing an excellent job at getting the word out about this project. I think the contests also really help get the community engaged and increase sales.  Grin

Yes the response to the BitblissCoin Contest has been amazing.
The competition is HIGH and anybody can be a part of it to
win the 100,000 BitBlissCoins Contest.

Please see more information about it here: https://bitblisscoin.com/bibcontest.bt

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I'm thrilled to see the buzz about this project. The team is doing a great job at keeping the community engaged. What do you expect BIBC price will be in the long-term?
Activity: 644
Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.

You're referring to them hitting their hardcap on the token sale right? Not that they're already selling ebooks?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What is BIBC's most unique feature that you guys are most proud of? Basically, what separates you from every other project?

One unique feature that differentiates us is our Crypto-centric ebookstore.
Please read above for why we are better than the competition.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks for your reply. The ebookstore is something I found to be really unique about your project too. I think you guys have a competitive edge and I look for BIBC to be a successful project. Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.

Absolutely. Thanks for your vote of confidence.

The BitBlissCoin Team
Activity: 512
What is BIBC's most unique feature that you guys are most proud of? Basically, what separates you from every other project?

One unique feature that differentiates us is our Crypto-centric ebookstore.
Please read above for why we are better than the competition.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Thanks for your reply. The ebookstore is something I found to be really unique about your project too. I think you guys have a competitive edge and I look for BIBC to be a successful project. Especially considering you guys are really doing well on your sales.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Round 1 already sold out? Shocked You guys are doing well, good job. Why do you think people are so interested in buying these coins? I ask because I'm considering.
Great job on the progress of the BIBC sale so far. You guys are doing an excellent job at getting the word out about this project. I think the contests also really help get the community engaged and increase sales.  Grin

Do you think they'll hit their hard cap? I want to get in on this, but I'm waiting for some other stuff to come through. Don't want to miss out if I wait too long...

YES, definitely, we would hit our hard cap. We are on round 2 and out soft cap is already half-reached.
Our soft cap is $5,000,000

Currently smart investors have grabbed 3,111,374 BIBCs.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

Yes the response to the BitblissCoin Contest has been amazing.
The competition is HIGH and anybody can be a part of it to
win the 100,000 BitBlissCoins Contest.

Please see more information about it here: https://bitblisscoin.com/bibcontest.bt

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
i was able to login and there is a withdraw

but only in usd???
if we have btc, want to withdraw my btc in full amount

having to put it as usd is just dumb

and tried but nothing happened

I WANT MY BTC   Cry

Hi mrsay,  you will be able to withdraw your exact BTC once the ICO is over. At the moment that feature is not enabled. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I WANT MY BTC ... when is ICO over?  when?
totally ridiculous that I have to wait for ICO to be over

not allowing people to withdraw their btc is totally wrong
why can't that feature be enabled during ico?Huh

SCAM ALERT
why is it so difficult to enable withdrawals
why is it not until ICO is over
after round 4 in march?  total bs

SCAM ALERT

you should warn people BEFORE they deposit that there is no way to get money back

WHEN will this feature be enabled, I want a date

Thanks for the vote of confidence Wink
Even Bitcoin was called a scam so we are not surprised or enraged by your name-calling.

Funds not being able to be withdrawn AFTER the crowdsale is not new. Please check out
other ICOs so you can make an educated comment. We cannot because of you disrupt
our ongoing crowdsale to keep you happy. We apologise for the inconvenience.

The crowdsale would be done March 5th, after which we would enable that feature till
then seat tight.

Have a good day

The BitBlissCoin Team
Are any of the tokens pre-mined? If so, how much of it is already mined at the start?

Yes we have 15.4 million BitBlissCoins pre-mined.
We made available 12.4 million BIBCs for the presale, crowdsale and bounties.
3 million BIBCs are kept as reserve and for founders, which are unavailable
until 3 months after the crowdsale.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

How much does that leave to be mined, or is it entirely pre-mined? If it's not, assuming your projected adoption rates, how long do you think it would take the mine the remaining supply?

Thats an interesting question.
We wouldnn't want to give assumptions on that. As you know Bitcoin is widely accepted worldwide and its still being mined. So it should take a couple of years for the remaining supply to be mined.

We have 19.1 million Bitblisscoins which are open to be mined.
Nice job on the success of the presale and I am also glad to see the crowdsale is also going well. I read that there is a bounty, is this true? What are the details?

Yes of course.
Here's the Bounty page: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/icobounty-bitblisscoin-worlds-1st-e-commerce-lending-more-2709575
I just saw that BitBlissCoin just exceeded 550,000 BIBC in the sale. This is really exciting. Congrats, guys!

Actually we have crossed over 1.2million coins sale as at yesterdays stats.
We are grateful to the community for believing in us.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
i was able to login and there is a withdraw

but only in usd???
if we have btc, want to withdraw my btc in full amount

having to put it as usd is just dumb

and tried but nothing happened

I WANT MY BTC   Cry

Hi mrsay,  you will be able to withdraw your exact BTC once the ICO is over. At the moment that feature is not enabled. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I WANT MY BTC ... when is ICO over?  when?
totally ridiculous that I have to wait for ICO to be over

not allowing people to withdraw their btc is totally wrong
why can't that feature be enabled during ico?Huh

SCAM ALERT
why is it so difficult to enable withdrawals
why is it not until ICO is over
after round 4 in march?  total bs

SCAM ALERT

you should warn people BEFORE they deposit that there is no way to get money back

WHEN will this feature be enabled, I want a date

Pages:
Jump to: