Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥 - page 7. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 254
So it's just like library online , when people want to purchase a book, they do not need to go to library instead just purchase with altcoin.
Well it's something new especially for my country, hope my country able adopt this feature.

Yeah basically it's like an online library that's focused on books about cryptocurrency, it's a very convenient feature and the first of its kind I suppose, I haven't seen a project yet that offers something exactly like this. Exactly that's the most awesome part you can purchase e-books using your crptocurrency, which makes everything 10x better, now you don't need to have a credit card or have a paypal account, if you're interested in cryptocurrency and wants to read something that offers a legit information, because as stated in the whitepaper the team is very strict when it comes to their publishers and their published books so you can really assure that the books present are of excellent quality, you can just go online, purchase your preferred book with an altcoin then in just seconds you can already receive your ebook and start learning about cryptocurrency. What country are you from? I'm sure this feature is available worldwide, as long as you have an access on the internet then you can access the site and adopt this feature Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
So it's just like library online , when people want to purchase a book, they do not need to go to library instead just purchase with altcoin.
Well it's something new especially for my country, hope my country able adopt this feature.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi I made a deposit to 3 days and the same has already been confirmed because naop can do the purchase, in the space destined to put the value is disabled I can not put any value Sad
I have to admit when I read on the website that this currency will change the financial ecosystem I kind of thought it was a bit of a stretch but when I read the whitepaper, wow I am truly blown away by this project's vision, I really like how this projects provides the features that are lacking in some of the biggest cryptocurrency out there in the market, I like how this project is like a few projects in one, there are so many features that's present in this project that is very beneficial to a lot of users, I really like the fact that users are allowed to stake this coin, I also appreciate the fact that all transactions are anonymous and it's non-government controlled, I think right now with the issue that bitcoin is currently having with the taxes and all, this is what we need right now a currency that's anonymous and non-government controlled. I also do applaud you guys for offering a crypto bookstore, this is not just beneficial to the readers but to the publishers as well, I think right now with the popularity of cryptocurrency the community really needs a solid platform to learn and to understand cryptocurrency better. Overall it's pretty obvious that this project has been thought about properly, it's filling all the holes that's been lacking in a lot of popular cryptocurrency out there. I really see such a huge potential in this project and the roadmap is very promising, I'm just curious on the debit card though? What's the process in getting one?

Thank you for studying our whitepaper. We are glad it is easily understood.
For getting a debit card for our altcoin, we have already applied to a worldwide debit card provider and negotiations are underway.
We would like to keep the exact details up our sleeves until we are 99% done.

Thank you for asking.
BitBlissCoin Team

You're welcome mate, yeah you presented the facts very well so it's very easy to comprehend and understand your vision and where this project is heading in the months or years to come and the video is excellent for beginners to learn about the project and it's also very helpful to people who are too busy to read the entire whitepaper, watching the video is a good way to get the idea and have a grasp on what this project is all about. That's a very good news! Can anybody in the world apply to get the debit card? Or there are specific countries where it is available?. I'm also wondering about the cost of the debit card, how much does it cost to request for one? And do users need to maintain a certain amount in their balance?
Activity: 56
I have to admit when I read on the website that this currency will change the financial ecosystem I kind of thought it was a bit of a stretch but when I read the whitepaper, wow I am truly blown away by this project's vision, I really like how this projects provides the features that are lacking in some of the biggest cryptocurrency out there in the market, I like how this project is like a few projects in one, there are so many features that's present in this project that is very beneficial to a lot of users, I really like the fact that users are allowed to stake this coin, I also appreciate the fact that all transactions are anonymous and it's non-government controlled, I think right now with the issue that bitcoin is currently having with the taxes and all, this is what we need right now a currency that's anonymous and non-government controlled. I also do applaud you guys for offering a crypto bookstore, this is not just beneficial to the readers but to the publishers as well, I think right now with the popularity of cryptocurrency the community really needs a solid platform to learn and to understand cryptocurrency better. Overall it's pretty obvious that this project has been thought about properly, it's filling all the holes that's been lacking in a lot of popular cryptocurrency out there. I really see such a huge potential in this project and the roadmap is very promising, I'm just curious on the debit card though? What's the process in getting one?

Thank you for studying our whitepaper. We are glad it is easily understood.
For getting a debit card for our altcoin, we have already applied to a worldwide debit card provider and negotiations are underway.
We would like to keep the exact details up our sleeves until we are 99% done.

Thank you for asking.
BitBlissCoin Team
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
new project very promising and in manage by campaign manager very professional plus the team very good on this project i think this project have a very good future.  very interesting if follow progress this project and hope success for BITBLISSCOIN.

Yes, we plan to follow the white paper through and through to have a very good future like you have said.

Majority of the funds raised during the ICO will be used towards the development of an API for trading, eCommerce and merchant marketplace integration. Once the ICO has ended, BITBLISSCOIN will open its trading platform to facilitate the trading of the BIBC.  Investors can get a lucrative return on their investment through lending, mining, staking, referring, publishing and affiliate marketing.
I like the way this project presented to everyone with the whitepaper and also through this tread.
And what makes it more interesting is that this will have it's debit card.
That really give a big kick start for a project to have success.
Dear community,

Have you ever wondered why cryptocurrency coins like Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, Bitconnect all RISE in price?

Two reasons are: (1) Demand and Supply (2) Usability of the coin

BitBlissCoin is set to rise to $30 - $100 within the next few months after the ICO.

Here's why:

1. BitBlissCoin has a Lending platform that offers investors 45% monthly on their investment with them. Even a job can't give you a 45% increase monthly.

2. Most lending platforms do not give a guaranteed return with their minimum $100 package but with BitBlissCoin, you can have a guaranteed and extra 0.10% daily return on our $100 investment plan.

3. Most lending platforms start investment plans from $100, but with BitBlissCoin, we are starting at a low $50 to accommodate different people and nationals who want to start small at their own capacities.

4. BitBlissCoin has an added innovative product called AltcoinBooks. Its the World's First Crypto-Centric Ebookstore...powered by BitBlissCoin.

Watch a 47seconds video about it here: https://youtu.be/RXV58DTzJIw

Here, you can publish any information on cryptos you know even if its 5 pages and sell it on our platform to earn 50% commissions, you can affiliate with best selling cryptobooks to earn 35% commissions when people you refer buy different topics on cryptocurrency from our store and you would be paid with BIBC.

5. We have a 4th innovative product we are keeping under wraps. Only to be revealed after the ICO

6. Finally you can exchange BitBlissCoin for Bitcoin and Ethereum with our internal exchange, and external exchanges after the ICO is done. BitBlissCoin ICO is LIVE and ICO sales will open at 4PM GMT London time!

All these drive demand way up above supply and this increases the value of the BitBlissCoin. We strongly believe that BIBC will rise to $5, $10, $30, $100 and even $300+

Right now you can position yourself to be among the first reapers of this coin. Join our ICO at 4pm GMT today!

Here are the STEPS to purchase the Coin:

1. Go to https://bitblisscoin.com/
2. Click on Register and Login.
3. Click on Wallet and deposit Bitcoin into your Bitcoin address shown.

4. Wait for it to be Confirmed within 30 minutes

5. Once ROUND #1 ICO starts at 4PM GMT London, purchase your BIBCs

6. Maximum Purchase is $1,000 daily
Minimum Purchase is $50 daily

7. Round 1 ICO starts at $0.85/BIBC Today!
Get 5% Purchase BONUS extra + 5% Referral BONUS

Round 2 ICO starts at $1.00/BIBC
Get 3% Purchase BONUS + 5% Referral BONUS

Round 3 ICO starts at $1.15/BIBC
Get 2% Purchase BONUS + 5% Referral BONUS

Round 4 ICO starts at $1.30/BIBC
Get 1% Purchase BONUS + 5% Referral BONUS

BitBlissCoin - the most ambitious lending & eCommerce project of 2018. Join today and start lending - up to 45% per month without risk: https://bitblisscoin.com

You become a proud owner of BITBLISSCOIN coins.

Thank you for joining the eCommerce, Lending Platform and CryptoBookstore Revolution!

In the meantime, should you have any questions please reach out!

BitBlissCoin Team
Cool website, but why there are no team members?

Thanks for asking. Just like Bitcoin, and especially other lending platforms like Bitconnect, Davor, Hextracoin, Regalcoin, Goldreward etc, we did not publish our development team deliberately.

We guess some people might be scared thinking BitBlissCoin is a scam, so was thought of of bitcoin, bitconnect and others. But you know the story...

Please read our white paper and roadmap on the thread to see if you'd like to invest with BitBlissCoin.

I must add that remember that cryptocurrency investing is risky and we do not endorse scams.

Thank you.
BitBlissCoin to the MOON!!!

Activity: 4
Cool website, but why there are no team members?
Hi I entered in the schedule 1 and 4 London time and I could not buy, I made the deposit to 2 days and confirmed the date does not have the option to buy: '(

STEPS To Buy BitBlissCoin ICO TODAY 🔥 🔥

2. Click on Register and Login

4. Wait for it to be Confirmed within an hr

5. Once ROUND #1 ICO starts at 1pm & 4PM GMT London, click on ICO Sales and BUY your BIBCs.

6. Minimum Purchase is $50 daily
Maximum Purchase is $1,000 daily

7. Round 1 ICO starts at $0.85/BIBC.
Get 5% Purchase BONUS + 10% Referral BONUS

Get 3% Purchase BONUS + 3% Referral BONUS

Get 2% Purchase BONUS + 2% Referral BONUS

Get 1% Purchase BONUS + 1% Referral BONUS

BitBlissCoin - the most ambitious lending & eCommerce project of 2018. Join today and start lending - up to 45% per month without risk: https://bitblisscoin.com
With Special PURCHASE Bonus up to 5% + 5% Referral BONUS
Activity: 7
Hi I entered in the schedule 1 and 4 London time and I could not buy, I made the deposit to 2 days and confirmed the date does not have the option to buy: '(
Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
This interesting project with the best idea and good road map. I joined and success with your project.  Good lucks Dev!
Thank you.
Activity: 79
New [Suspicious link removed]d! Smiley
Activity: 126
This interesting project with the best idea and good road map. I joined and success with your project.  Good lucks Dev!
How do you buy coins in the ICO now?

STEPS To Buy BitBlissCoin ICO TODAY 🔥 🔥

2. Click on Register and Login

4. Wait for it to be Confirmed within an hr

5. Once ROUND #1 ICO starts at 1pm & 4PM GMT London, click on ICO Sales and BUY your BIBCs.

6. Minimum Purchase is $50 daily
Maximum Purchase is $1,000 daily

7. Round 1 ICO starts at $0.85/BIBC.
Get 5% Purchase BONUS + 10% Referral BONUS

Get 3% Purchase BONUS + 3% Referral BONUS

Get 2% Purchase BONUS + 2% Referral BONUS

Get 1% Purchase BONUS + 1% Referral BONUS

With Special PURCHASE Bonus up to 5% + 5% Referral BONUS
Activity: 112
How do you buy coins in the ICO now?
brand new
Activity: 0
When this coin readyfor mining? Why the ico suppy 12,5m. Cause another lending ico around 6-8m ico supply
When this coin readyfor mining? Why the ico suppy 12,5m. Cause another lending ico around 6-8m ico supply

The coin would be ready for mining once the platform is launched after the ICO.

Our supply is really limited. For instance Electroneum supply is 6.3 billion and the price has been mooning for weeks so having just 12.4 million ICO supply is limited and we have strategies in place to see the coin increase...BitBlissCoin to the moon!!!
Pages:
Jump to: