Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥 - page 5. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
I'm super impressed that BIBC sold out of pre-ICO in only a couple of days. Now you are about to head into ICO phase 1. Do you expect to sell out at the same rate or even faster?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Cool project! About the BIBC wallet, will there be an Android or iOS app?

Yes, there will be mobile wallets. We would start with the Android wallet first.
We'd also have an App for the BitBlissCoin Crypto-centric eBookstore.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

Here are some of the advantages of the BIBC Crypto Debit Card:

1. Available worldwide to users

2. Has both plastic and virtual cards type

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

4. The card would be denominated in USD, GBP and EUR. Users would choose one.

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

6. Very cheap for less than $21

7. Card shipping would be free unless for superfast deliveries using DHL

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

What a quick and detailed response. Thank you!

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin

Thanks for your question.

Yes definitely, there is a need. And this is the second reason why we thought of having it.
But we are not the first to think of this crypto-Debit card.

The first and most important reason is we wanted to develop an altcoin which can be easily adopted.
A coin with actual everyday usage, having the BIBC Debit card will help drive the BitBlissCoin adoption.

Well, we can't speak for others, maybe they don't see the need.

Yes of course, every project with solutions come with challenges. One of such challenges would be BIBC users
who love the Debit card, want to spend more than the $2,500 limit but don't want to do the KYC.
We guess they'd just have to stick within the limit. As new challenges arise, we'd find workable solutions.

Its brilliant chatting with a tech minded person like you.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

I'm really interested in the BIBC marketplace. Will you be able to use only BIBC in the marketplace? If not, will you get a discount for using BIBC but still be able to buy with other currencies?

No, Bitcoin would also be used in the BitBlissCoin marketplace,
but shoppers would have a discount off any item or service if
using BIBC to purchase. This way, we encourage the use of BIBC.

This is just one of the ways we intend to encourage its use.

We don't want a cryptocurrency coin based and driven only by speculations
but by actual usage and adoption by millions of people.

By the way its just 4 days left to the BitBlissCoin crowdsale
launching on Monday, February 12th.... Hurry and register now: https://bitblisscoin.com/
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Cool project! About the BIBC wallet, will there be an Android or iOS app?
Activity: 756
I'm really interested in the BIBC marketplace. Will you be able to use only BIBC in the marketplace? If not, will you get a discount for using BIBC but still be able to buy with other currencies?
I am excited for the Bitblisscoin crowdsale on Feb 12. Cheesy I think this is one of the most unique projects I've seen so far. I think the debit card is probably my favorite aspect. Very innovative idea.

Do you have a Reddit we can follow?

Thank you. Yes, February 12th is the D-day for the BitBlissCoin ICO!
We are not moving the date further.

The Pre-ICO was launched on January 9th – 11th, 2018 and was SOLD OUT.

$510,000 was raised. The ICO first round will launch on February 12th, 2018
with an exchange rate of $0.85/BIBC.

Round 2 will launch on February 19th, 2018 for $0.90/BIBC.

The third round will launch on February 26th for $0.95/BIBC and
the final round on March 5th with an exchange rate of $1.00/BIBC.

This is just a tentative timeline because as one round gets finished we
are moving to the next round without waiting for the exact date.

Its first come, first served.

Don't miss out! The early bird eats the fattest worm Wink

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
Activity: 770
Interesting project. I'm trying to understand all of the aspects of it. Currently I'm wondering about the debit card. How will it be decentralized with a debit card? What are the fees and advantages?

The BitBlissCoin (BIBC) debit card will be loadable with bitcoin, where you can easily load your bitcoin or convert your BIBCs earned from our other services into Bitcoin using both our internal and other exchanges.

Our modus operandi for it is it would be decentralised for users who want to transact for $2500 and below.

Generally if you want to use the card for more than $2500 you will have to register your identity with in the form of a passport, identity card and utility bill.

Regarding the charges, we have not yet finalised with our provider but the card would cost less than $21 for both the plastic and virtual cards.

3. Can be used for shopping anywhere Visa or MasterCards are accepted making it easy to spend bitcoins

5. Decentralised with no verification unless users want to increase spend limits

We envisage our users would enjoy using the BitBlissCoin Debit card once launched.

Any new developments on this would be displayed on our website at https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

What a quick and detailed response. Thank you!

I think that is a very fair idea to have it the BitBlissCoin debit card decentralized under a certain threshold. You can't really beat a $21 for a crypto debit card either. Definitely something I plan to get. You get the anonymity of BTC but the convenience of a debit card. That's just cool. What made you guys think to do that? Clearly there is a need. Why do you think others haven't thought of this or implemented it yet? Are there any challenges that you foresee that you will need to overcome with this feature? As a pretty tech minded person who is not very creative, I am always astounded at ideas such as this.  Grin
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I am excited for the Bitblisscoin crowdsale on Feb 12. Cheesy I think this is one of the most unique projects I've seen so far. I think the debit card is probably my favorite aspect. Very innovative idea.

Do you have a Reddit we can follow?
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
i was able to login and there is a withdraw

but only in usd???
if we have btc, want to withdraw my btc in full amount

having to put it as usd is just dumb

and tried but nothing happened

I WANT MY BTC   Cry

Hi mrsay,  you will be able to withdraw your exact BTC once the ICO is over. At the moment that feature is not enabled. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

are you kidding me???  I have to wait until the ICO is over?Huh

and when the hell is that now???

this is totally ridiculous

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team

but only in usd???

I WANT MY BTC   Cry

Hi mrsay,  you will be able to withdraw your exact BTC once the ICO is over. At the moment that feature is not enabled. We apologise for any inconveniences.

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
Activity: 770
I ❤ Mastern✿des

but only in usd???

I WANT MY BTC   Cry
https://i.imgur.com/fzexzvU.png

BOOM!!! We are so excited to announce that all bugs have been fixed
on the BitBlissCoin ICO website and we are just a few minutes
from upgrading it in preparation for our long-awaited
Crowd Sale on Monday, February 12th, 2018 at 4pm GMT London time!

Get ready!!!

Awesome products and services to help all users make
more money are ready!!!

https://bitblisscoin.com/

Thank you
The BitBlissCoin Team
I ❤ Mastern✿des
does that mean i have to wait 9 more days to withdraw?Huh?
Dear BitBlissCoin community,

We deeply apologize for the change in dates in our ICO Launch.

As we intend to fix all loose ends both in our legal side and back end coding so we could have a smooth ICO sales.

ICO has been rescheduled to commence on the 12th of February 2018 4pm GMT

It is also of importance to note that all deposited funds are safe and priority would be given to those who deposited earlier. Stay motivated.

Once again, we deeply apologize for causing a displeasure.

Thank you for your continuous partnership and cooperation.

Best Regards,
BitBlissCoin Team

I ❤ Mastern✿des
HELLLOOOOOOOOOOO    Huh

guess i've been ripped off and will not get a fix to this issue ever... as I feel I am being totally ignored
I ❤ Mastern✿des

again there is no option to purchase, and unfair or the problem is solved or give back my BTC

wrongfully holding our btc with no way to withdraw is a huge problem and we want our btc back!!!
Activity: 7

again there is no option to purchase, and unfair or the problem is solved or give back my BTC
Pages:
Jump to: