Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 BITBLISSCOIN World's 1st CryptoBookstore + More 🔥🔥🔥 - page 6. (Read 2103 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
I ❤ Mastern✿des
WTF ... I want to withdraw my money  Huh

this is just very wrong  GIVE ME A WAY TO GET MY BTC BACK already

i'm not happy and getting very very upset now

GIVE ME MY BTC NOW
I ❤ Mastern✿des
still can't withdraw ... PLEASE FIX
 Angry

i would like to get my money back, how long to fix?

can i get an eta of when i can withdraw PLEASE

Hi Mrsray, we answered you previously both on this and several questions that you can withdraw after the ICO

sorry, missed that somehow, you mean after ico is over or after ico begins?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Angry

Hi Mrsray, we answered you previously both on this and several questions that you can withdraw after the ICO
I ❤ Mastern✿des
 Angry

This is brilliant!!!
Thank you.

Now go ahead to moderate the thread.
BITBLISSCOIN is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

Thank you for your promotion but we don't think its ethical to clone a website without permission.
Was looking out for your referral link. Didn't see it
I tried to register. I tried all kinds of passwords but I keep getting this message:

Error !! Password must contain one uppercase, a special character, one lowercase, one number and must be between 6 - 20 characters !!

Strange is that I needed to fill in a referral email, but I simply found the website through Bitcointalk.

Hi, kindly register without the referral email since you got the link here
I ❤ Mastern✿des
 Angry

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
I tried to register. I tried all kinds of passwords but I keep getting this message:

Error !! Password must contain one uppercase, a special character, one lowercase, one number and must be between 6 - 20 characters !!

Strange is that I needed to fill in a referral email, but I simply found the website through Bitcointalk.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
BITBLISSCOIN is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Hi I made a deposit to 3 days and the same has already been confirmed because naop can do the purchase, in the space destined to put the value is disabled I can not put any value Sad

Hi, ICO would be LIVE on Monday, January 29th at 4pm GMT London time
I ❤ Mastern✿des
everything seems great except the affiliate links

will you PLEASE change it so it does not show members email address's in affiliate link?

i would love to see bitblisscoin on discord

i'm looking forward to the ico

Activity: 7

I have some doubts and I ask you to answer them:
on the first day of sales ico 0.85 I deposited bitcoin the same was confirmed because there is no purchase option, today and the last day and I still have not bought, is there a schedule that I must enter to buy? or can I buy at any time?
 second question can I buy ico only on January 29? the answer being yes will I pay the value of the round 4? Sad
so I will be able to purchase on the new ICO Monday, January 29th at 4PM GMT London time? ... then i'll have 6 days of 1k a day I can purchase?  and bonuses still for ico rounds?  or have those changed
https://www.facebook.com/BitBlissCoin/photos/a.124883841541734.1073741827.124876641542454/136648757031909/?type=3&theater

and how to withdraw my btc since I can't purchase?  its not nice ... my btc seems to be stuck there

plus I didn't get an answer about affiliate link .... contains my private email, that gonna change?  i do not what to give out my private email on a link

Yes, on Jan 29th.
Yes to daily purchase
Same bonuses, added 10 Free coins to registrations on the upcoming website
We apologise it seems stuck there for now, as all our programmers are on deck the upcoming site but not to worry its safe.
I ❤ Mastern✿des
so I will be able to purchase on the new ICO Monday, January 29th at 4PM GMT London time? ... then i'll have 6 days of 1k a day I can purchase?  and bonuses still for ico rounds?  or have those changed
https://www.facebook.com/BitBlissCoin/photos/a.124883841541734.1073741827.124876641542454/136648757031909/?type=3&theater

and how to withdraw my btc since I can't purchase?  its not nice ... my btc seems to be stuck there

plus I didn't get an answer about affiliate link .... contains my private email, that gonna change?  i do not what to give out my private email on a link
Hi I made a deposit to 3 days and the same has already been confirmed because naop can do the purchase, in the space destined to put the value is disabled I can not put any value Sad

Hi it appears you missed the Pre-ICO timing.
Kindly join us on Facebook for the latest updates here: https://www.facebook.com/BitBlissCoin/
I ❤ Mastern✿des
so round one hasn't officially started yet since no one can buy?   Huh
do we really have to have our email address in affiliate link?
that is bad bad bad, was going to post link, but don't want my email public like that

ok, I would like to buy but
"On start of ICO, Click on ICO sales, enter the amount of dollars worth of BIBC to be purchased and click on Purchase. "

ico sales has no 'purchase' area, thought round 1 ends in a couple days and wanted to get in on it

We'd work on this. Thanks for bringing this to our notice
I ❤ Mastern✿des
do we really have to have our email address in affiliate link?
that is bad bad bad, was going to post link, but don't want my email public like that

ok, I would like to buy but
"On start of ICO, Click on ICO sales, enter the amount of dollars worth of BIBC to be purchased and click on Purchase. "

ico sales has no 'purchase' area, thought round 1 ends in a couple days and wanted to get in on it
Pages:
Jump to: