Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 12. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
The global cannabis industry has been inhibited by regulatory restrictions for most of recent history, but the legal market has emerged rapidly as more governments legalize medical and recreational use.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
It is a good option to invest. True decentralisation will only come with freedom. I believe this ICO will get us that. Kudos to the team Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Because this project is only concerned with Cannabis payments and supply chain, I think this ICO is only going to be beneficial for countries where Cannabis is legal ? What about countries where it is not ? Should I invest if I am from such a country ?
Activity: 28
Very innovative and new. I wish this company runs in my country, Wanna be in the investors and consumers list both  Tongue Tongue Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 34
The plan has just started its business development. Already I see activity! I liked the idea of your plan. I'll follow the development of the platform in the future!
I follow the updates on your Telegram Channel, but it is not informative and always full of images, Why Announcements are not posted ?
Activity: 65
What makes your ICO different from other cannabis projects? What are the main areas where you focus upon, you know it is very important to make investors aware about them. Shocked
Activity: 22
Hey team, when is your pre-sale scheduled?
The team must be more active, no replies from the team.  Sad Sad
Activity: 56
I see many who are interested in this project and hopefully this becomes a positive impact against the progress of the projects so that later can be progressively developed and successful.
Activity: 113
Hi, I am interested in investing, please share the presale, crowd sale dates and, IS there any bounty running ?? Please reply??? Roll Eyes

There is a pre-sale if you Whitelist https://ico.bitcanna.io/?ref=2e1649 and they have a bounty program with a referral, I know cause I did Whitelist.
Activity: 14
BitCanna has been built from the ground up with a straightforward mantra; it is a blockchain network powered BY the cannabis industry FOR the cannabis industry: https://medium.com/@BitCannaGlobal/cannabis-networks-engaging-with-cryptocurrencies-have-a-good-reason-to-do-so-9e3f490849eb

Hi, I am interested in investing, please share the presale, crowd sale dates and, IS there any bounty running ?? Please reply??? Roll Eyes
Activity: 31
I wish this project runs in my country.Wish to be in the investers and consumers list Tongue  Tongue Tongue All the very best team  Cool Cool Cool
Can someone please explain, What is the target of this company? And can a foreign investor invest in this project?? When is the pre sale???
Activity: 27
I must say I am impressed with the concepts of this ICO, I guess this is going to do very well. Smiley
Activity: 46
Congratulations on the good project,
Bounty program? When is it starting? And who can participate??
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
How do you plan on crushing your competition? Cheesy
Seriously, there are many cannabis-centric projects out there and I want to know what do you think makes yours better than the rest of them, y'know?
I see legalisation of Cannabis can get mainstream attention with these ICOs. I am a supporter and enthralled by the whitepaper. I am excited to participate in the bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: