Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 15. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 5
The BitCanna coin is very promising, and the project is moving in a very favorable direction. Investors can look forward to the coin project.

Hey There!

To answer your question; We feel like Budbo is mainly focused on the supply chain. We've really put our focus on addressing the payment problems surrounding the industry in the early stage of our project. After establishing our payment network, we will integrate our network with a supply chain and trust layer. Budbo's focus is on the American market, while we start in Europe, and from there we will expand globally.

Kind Regards,
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The BitCanna coin is very promising, and the project is moving in a very favorable direction. Investors can look forward to the coin project.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi! I have heard of a similar project Budbo. What is the difference between Bitcanna and Budbo ?
Activity: 28
When are the bounty and airdrop campaigns going to start?
Cannabis is not legal in my country but participating in ICOs falls into gray area in the Law. Can I participate in your token sale ?

Hey there,

That is of course not a problem, If ICO's are not prohibited in your country then you can of course participate in our token sale.

Kind Regards,
Activity: 31
Cannabis is not legal in my country but participating in ICOs falls into gray area in the Law. Can I participate in your token sale ?
Hey, I have the same situation. Please tell us if there is any obligation?
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Hey team, Can not find explained bounty details on your website. Please Direct me!

Hey!
You can find the bounty and referral details here: https://www.bitcanna.io/bounty/
Hey team, Can not find explained bounty details on your website. Please Direct me!
Activity: 65

THIS FUCKING TWAT WAS ADVERTISING HIS SERVICES TO TRY AND MAKE SCAM ICOS MORE LEGIT.

FROM THE LOOKS OF THE NEWBIE ACCOUNTS SPAMMING THIS FUCKING SCAMMY THREAD, THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY PAID THEM TO BUMP THEIR SHITTY ICO.

DO NOT GIVE THESE SCAMMERS A SINGLE SATOSHI

Hey There BitPotus,

Would you please restrain yourself of these ridiculous comments.
Have you even checked our whitepaper? verified our team? and checked our BitCanna Alliance of the biggest cannabis companies in Europe?

Everything we do and say can be verified, please make sure to check a ICO before calling it a scam.

Kind Regards,
Tom
www.Bitcanna.io

These guys increase their activity by saying all nonsense about projects. Learn about the ICO before calling it a scam!!!
Can you provide details on the token ? Why should I invest in your token ?

Hey !

I would recommend to check out our whitepaper, and have a look at all of the information on our website.(www.bitcanna.io)
If you have any specific questions then we would of course like to answer all of them!

Kind Regards,
Activity: 22
I'm sure many people will know this project. Thank you! I hope this will be a success
is there a ban on your project in any countries?

Hey there,
Yes, unfortunately people from the following countries can not invest in our ICO.
Canada,Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK, North Korea), Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq,
Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, United States of America (USA),
Vanuatu and Yemen.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us!

Kind Regards,
Activity: 1
Did you actually read the Whitepaper?
Activity: 22
Your team looks very professional, A plus point.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Loved the Idea, All the best to the team. GO GREEN!
is there a ban on your project in any countries?
Activity: 23
It's a project which is in my interest. Looking forward to hearing more from this.
Great and promising project. Expect the project to develop and implement a long-term plan for the project.
Would you elaborate how is it a promising project? It seems you are just trying to increase your activity with your comments.
Pages:
Jump to: