Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 14. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Europe is the perfect market for cannabis as 89m out of 742m use cannabis either medically or recreationally on a regular or irregular basis
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
Your website is very interesting to look at, simple but very interesting, hopefully your project will run successfully  Smiley
Activity: 22
will invest in this.
seems interesting!
Activity: 28
Looks a promising concept with good team, but i think there is too much weedcoins like this on the market. If this will make a big community maybe it can make a succes, i don't know is there a good chance for that.
Activity: 65
Amazing concept. Hope it gets higher with its buyers  Grin Wink Wink All the best to the team.
Mate, why are you always posting the same comment?? Are you a scammer??
Activity: 22
Is  budbo, similar to this ?
Activity: 31
Desperately waiting for the launch Grin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
I've seen a bunch of cannabis-centric projects pop up in a last few months… Tell me – what makes this one the best among all of them? and in general, why such an excitement around this? how is a healthy lifestyle

for me the reason the partnership are this big they start directly with massadoption and even the pharmaceutical  industry  is involved in this project

Yes, i readed the whitepaper and saw which companies are involved and also many well known names from the canna industry are involved.
I come from Holland and those guys can make a huge impact for the whole industry if they can realize everything what is mentioned in the whitepaper.

For example Jan Scheele is involved in Bitcanna, just google his name and see what he achieved.
Also well known other big names from the canna industry are involved.

Read the whitepaper and do some study about the company's and the people behind those companies. They can make Bitcanna a success here in Europe and eventually for the whole world.

Activity: 113
I've seen a bunch of cannabis-centric projects pop up in a last few months… Tell me – what makes this one the best among all of them? and in general, why such an excitement around this? how is a healthy lifestyle

for me the reason the partnership are this big they start directly with massadoption and even the pharmaceutical  industry  is involved in this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello, this is a promising coin with very ambitious plans,
readed the whitepaper and some of the plans are very ambitious considering the current government laws in the cannabis industry which is a grey area at this time.

Good luck with your project.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
On your website a business to business sale is mentioned. When and how did that token stage went ?

Hey There, the business to business sale is still ongoing until the start of the pre-sale.
More information will be available once the b2b sale has ended.

Kind Regards,
Activity: 31
Cant wait to avail this service with my own coins  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
This project have a potential ,waiting for more development , Goodluck devs  Cheesy
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
On your website a business to business sale is mentioned. When and how did that token stage went ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
how is this different from budbo?

Admin has already replied to a same query. Kindly read before posting a comment!
Activity: 16
We are pleased to offer you listing on our website https://coinatory.com
Please fill in the form here https://coinatory.com/free-ico-submission/

We can also publish press releases and write an article about your project.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
On your website, various payment devices are depicted (computers,devices). Are you planning to develop these products too?

Hey There,

Most definitely, we are going to develop different payment terminals for our partners with physical stores to use, such as an entire POS System as well as an more light BitCanna payment terminal.
The stores can choose their preferred system and integrate this in their existing one, so that they can easily start processing BitCanna payments!

Kind Regards
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
On your website, various payment devices are depicted (computers,devices). Are you planning to develop these products too?
Activity: 10
The BitCanna coin is very promising, and the project is moving in a very favorable direction. Investors can look forward to the coin project.

Hey There!

To answer your question; We feel like Budbo is mainly focused on the supply chain. We've really put our focus on addressing the payment problems surrounding the industry in the early stage of our project. After establishing our payment network, we will integrate our network with a supply chain and trust layer. Budbo's focus is on the American market, while we start in Europe, and from there we will expand globally.

Kind Regards,

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I had a look on the whitepaper and I look forward to the public sale! Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: