Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 16. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
idea is good . the team is very strong , i think that is good project worth to invest. good luck for your project.
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
Great and promising project. Expect the project to develop and implement a long-term plan for the project.
Activity: 46
We are have close look on this project, we find interesting about this project.Keep going

cheers!
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
Hey There!

Currently our whitelisting is taking place on https://ico.bitcanna.io/, the private sale starts on the 1st of November.
Do note that only whitelisted accounts will have the privilege of participating in the private sale.

If you have any questions you can always contact us!

Kind Regards,
Bitcanna.io
Activity: 154
Great platform, Interesting ideas in this project,I really really like it
Activity: 31
Can somebody tell me who can participate in the private sale? And how to do it?
Activity: 31
Amazing concept. Hope it gets higher with its buyers  Grin Wink Wink All the best to the team.

THIS FUCKING TWAT WAS ADVERTISING HIS SERVICES TO TRY AND MAKE SCAM ICOS MORE LEGIT.

FROM THE LOOKS OF THE NEWBIE ACCOUNTS SPAMMING THIS FUCKING SCAMMY THREAD, THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY PAID THEM TO BUMP THEIR SHITTY ICO.

DO NOT GIVE THESE SCAMMERS A SINGLE SATOSHI

Hey There BitPotus,

Would you please restrain yourself of these ridiculous comments.
Have you even checked our whitepaper? verified our team? and checked our BitCanna Alliance of the biggest cannabis companies in Europe?

Everything we do and say can be verified, please make sure to check a ICO before calling it a scam.

Kind Regards,
Tom
www.Bitcanna.io
Any updates about bounty or airdrop??

We do have some bounty and referral rewards, check them out here!: https://www.bitcanna.io/bounty/
As far as I know, in Spain cannabis is only shared in private clubs where you need to have a subscription to the club (you include Barcelona in the cities of your project) because the sell of cannabis is not legalized yet, how your relationship with these clubs is going to be? BTW great roadmap and team.

Hey!
We are indeed aware of the current situation in Spain and BitCanna can help tremendously with the transparency of these clubs.
For instance, they can use our ID verification in order to acces the private clubs without any hassle.
Activity: 22
I can think of investing in this project.
Activity: 65
I see this project is very good and investing in this project is the right thing. hopefully for the progress will be smooth and many investors who like with bitcanna.io
how can you say like that?? have you really seen the project??
Activity: 23
A project that has come up with a new concept.  Smiley
Activity: 65
Any updates about bounty or airdrop??
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Great team. I have looked through the information and am glad to see such an active project. Of course, there's still a lot of work. But the first activity of investors says that the project is necessary for the consumer.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Supply chain management is great as it would boost the local retailers and lead to more economical benefits. ICO industry is all about freedom and I believe bitcanna project would provide that. Let's go to moon!
Activity: 22
way to go, for this project.
Activity: 61
Seems very promising project, complete details and information and having a professional team running the project.
Joined your telegram already, I will always participate in your reward program and hold the token till the end
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
When does the presale start for this ICO ? I would like to invest.
Activity: 18
It’s a quite interesting project to invest. I’d like to join pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: