Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE] - page 13. (Read 7835 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So...
I was among the first ones to apply for the limited offer, a 200 NCL + bonus. The 25th of Nov
I sent BTC to the deposit address, E-mailed them the details, Tx id & Waves wallet address as required
Looks like people already received their NCL, while I didn't receive the tokens nor the BTC refund! Without mentioning the referrals...
Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risksThe reason I'm posting this:
1. For other people to see; if this is NOT just a mistake or delay I consider this a red flag for what's coming next "and I admit I gambled and lost"
2. If they're still processing the payments & I have just to wait a little bit more, I want the dev to respond to this message here, and clarify the situation
Literally hundreds upon hundreds of payments were processed yesterday. This morning there is another inbox full and will take another 9 hours to clear but yesterday everyone who had sent in their info had been processed by the time I went to sleep-
Email your info to Token Sale <[email protected]> and it will be processed right away. If you already have sent your info it is possible it got buried. Please resend it and I will take care of it for you. I appreciate it.

Problem solved within minutes after ID verification,
For some reason my secondary email provider never diverted emails from Bitcoingrowthbot to my main email! I never encountered such a thing before!

Total tokens received: The package I paid for + signup bonus + referral bonus
Hope that I've done my job now clearing up the confusion I created previously
copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Ok so i emailed transaction ID over and screen shot of info.

I wasnt even aware this had to be done . where does it say that?

I think this needs a telegram group thats isn't just ANNOUNCEMENTS.

takes a long time to get answers...

To be fair everyone has received answers within a very timely manner. It is simply not possible to expect to receive answers instantly but within 24 hours is very fair. I am sure you have been part of ICOs were you don't receive answers at all. This experience has been much different for everyone.

I am unable to monitor a telegram group. Any volunteers?

I love advice and tips from all of you because outside insight is beneficial to the project. Thank you

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

I too think this needs a telegram group thats isn't just ANNOUNCEMENTS.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11

copper member
So...
I was among the first ones to apply for the limited offer, a 200 NCL + bonus. The 25th of Nov
I sent BTC to the deposit address, E-mailed them the details, Tx id & Waves wallet address as required
Looks like people already received their NCL, while I didn't receive the tokens nor the BTC refund! Without mentioning the referrals...

Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risks
The reason I'm posting this:
1. For other people to see; if this is NOT just a mistake or delay I consider this a red flag for what's coming next "and I admit I gambled and lost"
2. If they're still processing the payments & I have just to wait a little bit more, I want the dev to respond to this message here, and clarify the situation

Literally hundreds upon hundreds of payments were processed yesterday. This morning there is another inbox full and will take another 9 hours to clear but yesterday everyone who had sent in their info had been processed by the time I went to sleep-

Email your info to Token Sale <[email protected]> and it will be processed right away. If you already have sent your info it is possible it got buried. Please resend it and I will take care of it for you. I appreciate it.

copper member
ok not sure if my referalls spent that much but where are MY 20 bonus tokens then for buying 500 NCL?
DID you get yours automatically on DEX?

First, those that had reserved tokens prior to the sale have been receiving their reserved tokens, sign up bonuses and any referral bonuses.

It takes a little while to confirm tx id and process transactions. Everyone so far who has sent in their tx id and Waves address has been credited.

After all of those who have reserved tokens are clear I will move onto the the sign up and referral bonuses for everyone else.

Those were not to be distributed until after the close of the pre-sale which is currently going on. Please be patient.

So...

Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risks
The reason I'm posting this:
ok not sure if my referalls spent that much but where are MY 20 bonus tokens then for buying 500 NCL?
DID you get yours automatically on DEX?
Activity: 36
I too have received my purchased tokens as well as the referral bonus tokens too. All my referrals have received their tokens too. I dont think there was any delay in it rather I appreciate the fact that I received them even when the pre-sale is still running. I try to help as much as I can to those whom I think I can help. I have started loving this project as I always listen to my inner voice. But every mind has its own level and perception and thats the way they are designed. Like in every graph, this one too will be going thru and making its waves of ups and downs in its journey to the moon. Every success has a long list of trollsters following it. So thats absolutely normal. Wishing Jordan and all the people WITH the project, a speedy and mind-blowing success.
Sorry for this newb questions, but how can one see if you have received your token? As far as i'm concerned, I got them right after purchase?
How did  you receive bonus to0kens? IM still waiting i had 3 referrals and received nothing yet. Did they automatically come through to DEX?
Your referrals must have at least bought in with 100 USD
How did  you receive bonus to0kens? IM still waiting i had 3 referrals and received nothing yet. Did they automatically come through to DEX?
Activity: 50
I too have received my purchased tokens as well as the referral bonus tokens too. All my referrals have received their tokens too. I dont think there was any delay in it rather I appreciate the fact that I received them even when the pre-sale is still running. I try to help as much as I can to those whom I think I can help. I have started loving this project as I always listen to my inner voice. But every mind has its own level and perception and thats the way they are designed. Like in every graph, this one too will be going thru and making its waves of ups and downs in its journey to the moon. Every success has a long list of trollsters following it. So thats absolutely normal. Wishing Jordan and all the people WITH the project, a speedy and mind-blowing success.
Yeah i agree THE NCL showed up when they should. i think DEX maintenance on ICO launch days didn't help, still ongoing from what i can tell. Plus loads of airdrops on DEX and people still getting used to it. I find it complicated at times and i used exchanges for years. I think good project good luck and hopefully well be reaping rewards in 2018!!!
Follow instruction here

https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/faqs/

If you are using firefox quantum DEX is very slow like 20+ seconds for orders too appear plus theres upgrade going on.

thats why you get the "some orders will appear soon"

It took me over 1 hour just to buy some NCL yesterday

Try chrome much faster

I don't get it, what the hell am I doing wrong? I always get: "Order has not been created"!
http://i66.tinypic.com/zo836c.jpg

You simply need enough Waves (0.003) to cover the transaction fee.

I have more than enough waves to cover the fee, check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpHmJ8xbejbIsqfnC_UWLCZnKNQmowbd/view?usp=sharing

You are right, strange. Write a ticket to Waves support, http://support.wavesplatform.com/

They responded normally within ten minutes and will help you solve this.

I switched to ETH and it worked flawlessly. I truly believe in this project, hope you're not disappointing us!
Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.

What is wrong chicken little? Screaming scam scam the sky is falling. Everyone is receiving their tokens. It takes a little bit of time to verify TX ID and process. Be patient.

It is ridiculous to believe this is a scam. This other guy on this thread tried to get me to send him 1 BTC or threatening to call it a scam. He has been yelling in large red letters ever since but he looks foolish https://s18.postimg.org/k6ms3i2pl/Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_8.06.41_AM.png

You are in good company.

Everything has proven otherwise and in the end you are going to look like a fool. There is so much wealth to be created through this project why on earth would anyone think it is a scam?

This project is ahead of schedule and will come to fruition and the fruits will be the appreciation of Nucleus. My tokens are locked up for a year. You better believe they are going to be worth triple digits next year. I have everything to gain though building the best and first transparent lending platform.

A scam? Please. Think big, build and create.

You sold your tokens Smiley

That was pretty silly.

PS - Reserve tokens were not supposed to be sent until after the close of the pre-sale. I am trying to go above and beyond and provide them right away. Please be patient.

There's toxic trolls all over these forums that aren't even worth your time. The ICO has run smoothly so far, outside of Waves maintenance Roll Eyes
Looking at the picture you havent left 0.003 for the fee

you have 10.2999
your buy order is also 10.2999

Should be 10.296 try that
copper member
Follow instruction here

If you are using firefox quantum DEX is very slow like 20+ seconds for orders too appear plus theres upgrade going on.

Try chrome much faster

I don't get it, what the hell am I doing wrong? I always get: "Order has not been created"!

I have more than enough waves to cover the fee, check it out:

You are right, strange. Write a ticket to Waves support, http://support.wavesplatform.com/

They responded normally within ten minutes and will help you solve this.

Follow instruction here

Try chrome much faster

I have more than enough waves to cover the fee, check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpHmJ8xbejbIsqfnC_UWLCZnKNQmowbd/view?usp=sharing
copper member
Follow instruction here

Try chrome much faster

Follow instruction here

Try chrome much faster

Pages:
Jump to: