Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE] - page 14. (Read 7835 times)

copper member
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.

What is wrong chicken little? Screaming scam scam the sky is falling. Everyone is receiving their tokens. It takes a little bit of time to verify TX ID and process. Be patient.

It is ridiculous to believe this is a scam. This other guy on this thread tried to get me to send him 1 BTC or threatening to call it a scam. He has been yelling in large red letters ever since but he looks foolish https://s18.postimg.org/k6ms3i2pl/Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_8.06.41_AM.png

You are in good company.

Everything has proven otherwise and in the end you are going to look like a fool. There is so much wealth to be created through this project why on earth would anyone think it is a scam?

This project is ahead of schedule and will come to fruition and the fruits will be the appreciation of Nucleus. My tokens are locked up for a year. You better believe they are going to be worth triple digits next year. I have everything to gain though building the best and first transparent lending platform.

A scam? Please. Think big, build and create.

You sold your tokens Smiley

That was pretty silly.

PS - Reserve tokens were not supposed to be sent until after the close of the pre-sale. I am trying to go above and beyond and provide them right away. Please be patient.

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.
1. Can you please check your mail and inform how many days has passed since you received this mail - "Greetings, we are ready to send you your reserve tokens and sign up bonus as well as any referral tokens you have earned. As soon as you send a passport or gov't id to confirm you are not from the USA or Singapore we will send the Nucleus (NCL) tokens to your Waves address you provided."

2. How many days has passed since you sent your ID proof?

Is that you Jordan? Lol, all your posts are from this thread promoting it, you're not fooling anyone. I truly hope you fulfill your promises and are not out to scam anyone. But I will no longer be taking the risk, there are plenty of other lending platforms out there that are up and running and already have a full team behind them. Good luck to everyone, I'm out.
My full sympathy with your intelligence

Haha you can throw insults all you want. But we both know the truth. Enjoy your scam while it lasts, karma will get you in the end.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
1. Can you please check your mail and inform how many days has passed since you received this mail - "Greetings, we are ready to send you your reserve tokens and sign up bonus as well as any referral tokens you have earned. As soon as you send a passport or gov't id to confirm you are not from the USA or Singapore we will send the Nucleus (NCL) tokens to your Waves address you provided."

Is that you Jordan? Lol, all your posts are from this thread promoting it, you're not fooling anyone. I truly hope you fulfill your promises and are not out to scam anyone. But I will no longer be taking the risk, there are plenty of other lending platforms out there that are up and running and already have a full team behind them. Good luck to everyone, I'm out.
My full sympathy with your intelligence

Update, I have received my tokens, but I'm still gonna consider this a scam after doing more research, right now there is no product, nor a team to develop anything yet, and anyone can easily create a token using waves platform. Next time ill be sure to do more research before investing. I dumped my coins for a loss, just to not have to worry about it. Good luck to you guys, hopefully I am wrong for your sake.
Hi ...

Activity: 36
http://[img][/img]
Is the presale over, or why is it just showing me "Some orders will appear soon." on Waves for buy and ask?
 Due to regular maintenance, all $BTC pairs from Dex and BTC gateway are temporarily suspended for several hours.
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform?lang=en ..
http://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/10990-due-to-regular-maintenance-all-btc-pairs-from-dex-and-btc-gateway-are-temporarily-suspended-for/

Trading in NCL/ETH is on and you can purchase by ETH. Or wait till BTC starts on WAVES. Many persons have sent their BTC to WAVES and are waiting it to start and show there.

Fyi.. the first million token were sold in just 6 minutes of sale. As per my knowledge the last lap of the second million of token was running when the BTC pairs trading was suddenly stopped by WAVES. So approx. 1.9 million tokens were sold till then. That leaves around 1.1 million tokens on the table, at that time.

SO WATCH OUT FOR WAVES TO START TRADING IN BTC OR BUY WITH ETH NOW (of course, if they are still available)

How exactly do I know it's still available? I tried to buy it with WAVES itself right now, didn't work either. Seems to be quite hard atm to get your hands on NCL...
Actually its very very simple. My referral just bought from BTC. Just check the mistake you might be overlooking. Read the FAQ again if required. If you are purchasing with WAVES, click on the NCL sell order showing 0.11000000, move down to BUY NUCLEUS (NCL), fil the Nucleus (NCL) amount (how many NCL you require), Check whether u have sufficient WAVES in your account and then click on BUY. Move down and u can check the status of your order in MY ORDERS.
I don't get it, what the hell am I doing wrong?
http://i66.tinypic.com/zo836c.jpg
You really scare me to invest now dude, I was just about to...

Yeah, I wouldn't invest if I were you. Stay away, pretty sure it's a scam. If I get my tokens I'll let everyone know.
You really scare me to invest now dude, I was just about to...
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
Follow instruction here

https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/faqs/

If you are using firefox quantum DEX is very slow like 20+ seconds for orders too appear plus theres upgrade going on.

thats why you get the "some orders will appear soon"

It took me over 1 hour just to buy some NCL yesterday

Try chrome much faster
Is the presale over, or why is it just showing me "Some orders will appear soon." on Waves for buy and ask?
 Due to regular maintenance, all $BTC pairs from Dex and BTC gateway are temporarily suspended for several hours.
http://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/10990-due-to-regular-maintenance-all-btc-pairs-from-dex-and-btc-gateway-are-temporarily-suspended-for/

Trading in NCL/ETH is on and you can purchase by ETH. Or wait till BTC starts on WAVES. Many persons have sent their BTC to WAVES and are waiting it to start and show there.

Fyi.. the first million token were sold in just 6 minutes of sale. As per my knowledge the last lap of the second million of token was running when the BTC pairs trading was suddenly stopped by WAVES. So approx. 1.9 million tokens were sold till then. That leaves around 1.1 million tokens on the table, at that time.

SO WATCH OUT FOR WAVES TO START TRADING IN BTC OR BUY WITH ETH NOW (of course, if they are still available)

How exactly do I know it's still available? I tried to buy it with WAVES itself right now, didn't work either. Seems to be quite hard atm to get your hands on NCL...
Actually its very very simple. My referral just bought from BTC. Just check the mistake you might be overlooking. Read the FAQ again if required. If you are purchasing with WAVES, click on the NCL sell order showing 0.11000000, move down to BUY NUCLEUS (NCL), fil the Nucleus (NCL) amount (how many NCL you require), Check whether u have sufficient WAVES in your account and then click on BUY. Move down and u can check the status of your order in MY ORDERS.

The sale is up and running now for NCL/BTC on Waves. You can go ahead. Only approx. last 128 thousand coins of the second round are available. After that third round coins will be available of course at a higher rate.
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
pre sale still have 20 days left . halfway through second round.
You buy the NCL tokens on the DEX which is slow AF right now upgrade happening
Free tokens will be given soon as far as i can make out.

Jordan needs to hire a person to take care of social media and PR, it is a big project  to be handled by one man and 'humans need sleep' is not an excuse when you raising 2m in a few days  

Yes. That's 1000% correct but 'humans need time to sleep' is my opinion. It has nothing to do with Jordan's work pattern.
Activity: 154

Jordan needs to hire a person to take care of social media and PR, it is a big project  to be handled by one man and 'humans need sleep' is not an excuse when you raising 2m in a few days 

Still waiting on tokens from pre-sale email, whats the deal? Also, can we trade right away once receiving our tokens?

You need to send some form of ID to claim pre-ordered tokens.

I already did that but still havent received tokens

Presale finished? how many coins to go

I sent proof of residency. Still have not received payment either. We were told that we would receive them immediately after pre sale

1. Pre-sale is still on due to WAVES platform BTC trading issue.
2. Humans need time to sleep also.

Pages:
Jump to: