Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 10. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I enjoyed this project
Activity: 140
Awesome project, just got in and will browse through the various links to learn more about it
Activity: 5
very nice project and resposble team hope it will great project in future & BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card its overoll promising project
Activity: 20
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
brand new
Activity: 0
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Activity: 7
Such an exchanger will be very popular in the cryptocurrency market. You a good and orderly development
Activity: 8
the project has good technical support and a good working team. I liked the BitEsprit project site, here everything is written in detail and understandable - it is very convenient for studying the principle of BitEsprit operation and its meaning. The idea of ​​the above-mentioned project in my opinion is quite promising. I think the project will intensively develop.
Activity: 14
I see your project is great. Try to keep up with your schedule. good luck
Activity: 280
The project looks very promising. Very nice and interesting project
Activity: 238
Amazing paltform that the investors will surely loved. Nice to see that the team are working hard on their idea. It is an important part of any project and it looks like Online have done a wonderful job, that keeps up the great work team! Let's support a cool project together. He has a great idea and a strong team. Therefore, they will necessarily succeed. I wish the team good luck!!!

brand new
Activity: 0
We really need a platform where both fiat and tokens coexist. Thanks to BitEspirit for making this happen. Project looks promising and the best thing is that we can get discount in trade fees if we pay using BES tokens. Best of luck for the success of this project and Exchange.
Activity: 29
Very good and nice looking project. Let's unite to win
Activity: 17
This project is very interesting and innovative concept. BitEsprit having all-in-one cryptocurrency trading
solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
The concept of barrier free entry to altcoin is very thoughtful concept. BitEsprit is here to serve all our crypto needs . It’s definitely have potential to go high in future
Activity: 172
BitEspirit is one of huge potential project I've ever seen, this project solve many problem in trading world, i love when you write debit cards issued by BitEsprit linked to users’ fiat balances in your whitepaper. This project have a great potential and made trading more easy, i will support this project for sure i want to be Pre-Sale participant so i have a lifetime 0.11% discount for trading  fees!! good luck everyone.
Activity: 182
Bitesprit is one of the best project with unique idea.Its team is also very active annd experienced.The technology and concept behind the project will make it a successful project.I studied it features deeply.The best feature that attracted me,is its copy trading feature.It will be helpful for new traders.
I wish good luck. I love this project and support it....
Activity: 17
BitEsprit Come Up With A Great Concept. Its Going To Be Huge In Future. This Is Great And Awesome Project We Got Here Love It. It Has A Great And Bright Future. Great Project And Lets Go To The Moon. Xdac Has A Very Good Concept To Bring Stability Into Crypto Space. I'm Sure This Is The Best Project Of The Year! I Wish All Of Us Good Luck And Space Profit.
Activity: 238
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Very good and nice looking project. Let's unite to win
Activity: 148
Good idea. Help new people like me remove barriers to trading. I appreciate your idea. You provide a debit card to us. We can control our finances without much action. Transactions through your application, we also limit many fraudulent transactions. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: