Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 11. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I think, this project have a good potential in the future. It is very interesting and practical idea.The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look. In a word, step into the future.
Activity: 23
BITESPRIT is an excellent project. I advise you to get drunk. Their solution is secure and allows simple and effective transactions. Its security is iso 27001. It assembles a multitude of solutions that adapts to your request. They will set up credit cards to use their system.
It brings together in my opinion all that can be requested for an exchange. Many options, such as crypto fiat transfer and credit card service.
Activity: 75
Very very productive and intuitive project which definitely implies BitEsprit token a utility token. Looking forward to this exchange as support will be on different multilanguages with 24/7 tech support. What is more amazing about this platform is that it will be available to trade on both iOS and Android devices 👍
Activity: 17
Great project with most hardworking team its to b hugg successsfull project
Activity: 4
Good project I like project good team and nice achivement
brand new
Activity: 0
A GREAT PROJECT.  A great amount of thought has been put into this project.I BELIEVE YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL. I HAVE PARTICIPATED AND JOINED YOU. Good luck
Activity: 37
Very interresting idea, i'm very curious about your project and good luck for you!
brand new
Many people investing in cryptocarency have a great deal of thought that the coins they want to trade are distributed among various exchanges.
Investor's dream is the day when all coins (tokens) can trade seamlessly and it will be the first step used in real economy.
I hope this fantastic project will be realized quickly.
copper member
Activity: 61
I think the purpose and method of this coin is excellent.
I hope that the block chain will also become an opportunity to develop.
and I am delighted to be part of the airdrop campaign.
Activity: 5
Great team with great project.
nice hoping for the success of this project
Best of luck for successful ico
this would be successful soon
great, goos and solid team (Y)
I believe in our idea with all our heart!
good job always support this project good luck
Good project. I hope to achieve success
very nice information. i think rhea really good project
This project was very nice and useful for us all.
brand new
This project looks good. I like the direction at which this project is aiming. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It will be a success. Thank you to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. I am so happy to join in!
brand new
Very interesting project concept  BitEsprit, a cryptocurrency exchange. Cool exchange  coin project. Your idea and Vision looks unique and awesome. hope you succeed. All the best and Good luck and looking forward to your full take off.
brand new
I'm not very good at understanding the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem yet, but what the project offers is very good, just for people who are just beginning to understand this. Advantage is the availability of cryptocurrency debit cards. The project team only had a huge success.

Good project. I hope to achieve success

Activity: 80

I started to participate in this project and found this to be a great project. Join for a chance to own a revolutionary coin. Wish the project always succeed, will attract more investors and bring more efficiency. Thank you very much, make more efforts to not disappoint investors. Fight up the warriors!
Activity: 126

This is a great and mind blowing ICO and and best project 2018 This will move to the moon soon Token sale at affordable prices and great community with positive impact and great future BitEsprit is very trusted and eveyone needs to be part because it is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against this community is the best because its vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry This will provide full security Great and supper Big project Goodluck
Activity: 62
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project.
brand new
ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS, VERY EFFECTIVE
We are living a new form of industrial revolution, something that changed the world in a few years, an excellent project
A practical way for the user and the merchant!!!! good, good, good, best good.
wonderful!!!!!
Activity: 8
Thanks to the development team for creating such a project.I'm really looking forward to the final product and hope that it will be good.Take advantage of opportunities to join this project for success.I want to recommend to my friends. I will follow this project.Good luck, guys!
brand new
ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS, VERY EFFECTIVE
We are living a new form of industrial revolution, something that changed the world in a few years, an excellent project
A practical way for the user and the merchant
Activity: 11
Good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
I hope you will succeed
Pages:
Jump to: