Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 12. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Of course very similar to other exchange with the obvious exceptions of FIAT to Altcoins trading. This is something different, trusted and awesome project. I totally support this project. Esprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.This is a very interesting project. Obviously very similar to other exchange with the obvious exceptions of FIAT to Altcoin trading.
Activity: 51
This Project Is Very Interesting. This project is very trusted and potential.I hope I can change my life with this project. Carry on, we are with you.
Activity: 15
Your project is good. It helps simplify the crypto-currencies that many people have reticence to use it. In a future related to blockchain you will help novices adapt to this new world. Good luck to this project and courage to all the team.
Activity: 115
You no longer have to look for plenty of ways to plant various altcoins via exchanges with insane commissions or through cross-rates with losses of up to 30 proektov for the input. + it will be a thing of the past that we had to keep funds on dozens of different platforms, as few are represented in all currency pairs for trading, because it becomes more difficult to logistics Finance and tracking transactions.
Activity: 20
A really useful addition, which will (in my opinion) help a lot of new investor have faith in the system, whilst learning the intricacies of Crypto trading, is the feature to copy trade. A great addition that will actively encourage users to make the most of the platform. Well done!!
Activity: 173
BitEsprit Looking Very Unique all-in-one cryptocurrency trading Platform And big thing is it's built-in copy trading functionality I like some things like :  that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance, Great all feature Bright future.. i'm happy to join you.
Activity: 50
the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community after ICO nice project
brand new
Activity: 0
The project and the platform offer a large number of opportunities:Deposit more than 100 cryptocurrencies,Debit card issuance,70+ indicators and draw function,Successful new ICO token listing for zero fee....BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange that integrates all the services cryptocurrency traders need.This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
brand new
Thanks to the development team for creating such a project.I'm really looking forward to the final product and hope that it will be good.Take advantage of opportunities to join this project for success.I want to recommend to my friends. I will follow this project.Good luck, guys!
brand new
project very good.
you need to allocating and better
Activity: 49
Thanks to the development team for creating such a project.I'm really looking forward to the final product and hope that it will be good.Take advantage of opportunities to join this project for success.I want to recommend to my friends. I will follow this project.Good luck, guys!
brand new
This project was very nice and useful for us all. we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone! Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!
Activity: 10
BitEsprit is a awesome cryptocurrency exchange with lots of features loaded like copy trading facility which is really a big step in next generation crypto trading world. Copy trading feature will be really a trend in coming days in crypto industry which will really keep the platform up and booming.
Activity: 252
Cool idea! The functioning of platform is based on analytical information collected and analyzed by artificial intelligence and a high degree of automation through a variety of components and transparent interface.
Activity: 48
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
brand new
BitEsprit incorporates its native ERC20 compatible token called BEC, soon obtainable through our upcoming ICO, which can be used for discounted use of the copy trading function, a discount on trading fees, and more.
Activity: 1
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
brand new
The developers did a good job on this project,a great idea which is good for investiruya and investors,I would like to be a part
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
project ico will be on top. i think this is good opportunity for investors. hurry up guys don't mis
Activity: 6
This project is amazing, i hope BitEsprit will successful.
brand new
BitEsprit has great specialized help and a flawless group. BitEsprit venture site looks wonderful for me, here everything is composed in detail and extremely justifiable - Everyone will comprehend BitEsprit activity and its significance. The possibility of this task as I would like to think is very encouraging. I figure the task will go to the moon. So good luck with your task!
Pages:
Jump to: