Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 13. (Read 16284 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This project was very nice and useful for us all.
we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team
Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!
brand new
Good project. I hope to achieve success
very nice information. i think rhea really good project
This project was very nice and useful for us all.
we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
brand new
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
Activity: 37
A good project and an interesting idea, I think you have a great future !
brand new
Good project. I hope to achieve success very nice information. i think rhea really good project This project was very nice and useful for us all. we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone! Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!  Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others!
Activity: 36
I am very happy to read this topic. I believe in the success of the project, good luck
Activity: 364
After reading one post in their telegram channel and the manager not answering to any queries I immediately changed my signature, I thought the ico is gaining momentum it could become a good roadmap based on their roadmap, well this is one of the frustrations in joining a campaign, you really never know if you are into a good campaign.

Sorry for the late response with your query on my post! I'm glad that you already noticed my concern as we are not just spending our time as bounty workers  but also our daily efforts promoting everyday!
Activity: 336
BitEsprit trading platform is bringing the best trading solution for the user in shape of copy trading feature. Via copy trading feature you can follow the expert traders with highest profit achievement. Along with that it will also provide debit cards which will furnish different altcoins. You can use the card anywhere online.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together

You are going to support a project that does not update their supporters and investors and they also paused their campaign, the manager has not been login here for almost a month now
Name:   bitesprit
Activity:   84
Merit:   0
Position:   Jr. Member
Date Registered:   February 23, 2018, 12:17:38 PM
Last Active:   June 22, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

Be careful this is a sign the ico will not push through.
Activity: 196
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
I'm expecting that BitEsprit is one of the best Exchange project this year but its Social Media Channels became inactive and Bounty campaign has paused recently! This means that various promotion for this project has stopped in spite that the ICO sale is still ongoing!
May we know the reason for this? Shocked

I'm checking the bounty thread and the bounty is ongoing many participants are still reporting, and also check my co participants in the signature bounty campaign, and no is replacing their signature code, can you post the link of the announcement that they are stopping the bounty campaign
Activity: 364
I'm expecting that BitEsprit is one of the best Exchange project this year but its Social Media Channels became inactive and Bounty campaign has paused recently! This means that various promotion for this project has stopped in spite that the ICO sale is still ongoing!
May we know the reason for this? Shocked
Activity: 98
We have been working hard in the last few weeks to bring our ICO to the next level. We have restructured our ICO significantly, worked out various promotion deals to help spread the word, did an interview with Dushan Spalevich from ICO TV Video, and met SelfKey CEO Edmund Lowell who contributed to the success of BitEsprit with valuable insights based on his experiences in the crypto sphere.
Activity: 25
Extraordinary design, among hundreds of other new sucking projects every day, this is really what I thought had spontaneous potential. Excellent, disruptive, innovative, indeed. This is really cool.

We have the possibility to make use of the technology, to make our lives really much better than this so incredible.
Activity: 57
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published BitEsprit (BEC) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/bitesprit
Activity: 196
I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.
Activity: 168
Your concept is amazing. So far this is one of the best projects I've come across this year. You must try getting your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en. You will get definite results.
brand new
Super project with interesting team management. It has great and clear ideas, it will be very interesting for everyone. Keep going forward! The ICO will have a success. It will also have margin trading and many trading pairs. Hope for the success of this project. Simple fiat deposits from major debit cards. Good luck for supporters.
brand new
I love the one-stop-shop-like concept of this platform. Very convenient and efficient. Goodluck to the team for this great project!
Pages:
Jump to: