Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 79. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 0
HydroCoin will be the first cryptocurrency for the blockchain community empowering the hydrogen industry. It enables the blockchain community to participate on hydrogen technologies. It will be an unique way to invest in companies, projects and new technologies for hydrogen production. It is the first cryptocurrency coin to build a new decentralized system of clean energy production.
Activity: 19
An interesting project that will have a great business in the future will provide a convenient and beautiful solution for the trader making trading enjoyable and profitable as well
Activity: 238
Stable prospective ICO, which I would recommend to everyone. In addition, the guys have a group in which very quickly
from the latest news about their company and the general situation on the market. I am sure that this all definitely means that the project is very good and it is worth joining.
Activity: 28
Hi Team! Your project looks amazing, very excited for your future. Keep up the good work, so far it has been stellar on your part!
I think your project might be a game changer for crypto adoption. This market seriously needs ALT / FIAT pairings, as soon as possible. I will watch your developments closely. Also, kudos on your website, it looks great and very professional. Wish you all the best Team!!
Activity: 252
The new platform is launching their own cryptocurrency coin that can be used to make puchases for good or services and also send money to friends. The main difference behind this platform is that they're aiming to start mining cryptocurrency with renewable energy, they hope to create one of the biggest mining operations in the world.
Activity: 143
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Activity: 13
so powerful team
maybe need the person knows about promotion
Activity: 24
Welcome to everyone.
BitEsprit is one of the best and truly universal projects, in my opinion, the project team will reach the goal and I wish them success. I think we should give us the opportunity to be able to step up and reach the peak of our active involvement. Good luck ...
Activity: 47
It is a very interesting project and I hope that the team's professional approach to the case will guarantee success in the future. The good news is quite generous bounty, allows you to earn tokens.This project has very much interested me in broad prospects of development in the field of blockchain technology. I want to note positively the professionalism of the team
Activity: 64
This is a great project. Good development team. And I want to ask you when the token is returned.
Activity: 34
I really liked this project - a universal trading solution for crypto-currency with a built-in copy-sharing function that promotes both bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
They must remove barriers to entry into the trade of altcoin. Really great project and nice to be part of this..
Activity: 266
A good team, tough goals for the future, responsible attitude to their project, all this shows how reliable and promising this company is. In addition, the project has very good ratings from influential sites, which is also a very good sign and is credible.
Activity: 27
I'm always looking for solid projects that could be succesful and BitEsprit looks like one of them! I love the idea of an All-In-One exchange. I hope you succeed on your goals.
Activity: 103
Its  vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading...its is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality..good luck,,i like the concept./.
Activity: 88
I think BitEsprit is a potential project. Founders and developers have long-term and specific plans. At the same time the project also needs to improve some of the transaction speed issues as well as listen to investors and the experience. What I find most interesting is that BitSprite has a very attractive bounty program that attracts a lot of people.
Activity: 30
Hello. I hope that this wonderful project will proceed steadily and succeed.
Activity: 29
Nice idea, I hope to see this project successful.
BitEsprit sounds good !
I wish you much success.
Would be happy to join the airdrop.
Thanks
Activity: 82
This is a great project providing solutions to all altcoin trading. BitSpirit have a great talented team of developers and professionals. Definitely BitSpirit project have bright future.
Activity: 115
bitesprit is new crytocurrency exchange. unique concept in the blockchain network. which done millions of transactions per second. new unique concept with low tranding fee
Activity: 19
The idea of the concept BitEsprit seems to have a concrete interest and will be profitable for the users. The team is solid and the reachable softcap. We  wish a great success all the team so that this project
Pages:
Jump to: