Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 77. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi its an interesting system , what a good on the future I think that will greatly help the new altcoin community. Will be soon going to the moon

BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

Activity: 143
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company. I wish to this project of dynamic growth
Activity: 230
Merit: 2
The market definitely needs a decent exchange, with all the features mentioned above BitEsprit is like a dream come true. I sincerely wish all the luck in the world to the team to deliver all these features. I especially would like to see as much altcoin-fiat pairings as possible.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Where can I find out information about how much money you have already collected? How actively invest in your project and how many investors are already with you? What is the maximum and minimum investment?
Activity: 14
Big project I like it I'm investing in this project my participation in this coin go to moon and I am interested the team member. I am waiting for the listing coin market cap and exchange now big profits in this coin.
Activity: 20
BitEsprit is one of the best Project!I'll follow your Future actives!Can not Wait!
Activity: 40
What a wonderful project! I remember the excitement I have never tasted before! I will cheer for it and it will get excited!
Activity: 74
BitEsprit is a very promising project. It aims to be the first All-In-One cryptocurrency exchange. So there is no need to register at other exchanges. Additionally it offers the possibility to copy other successful traders so that you can learn how to trade. I wish good luck for the team, which is doing a really great work.
Activity: 25
The developers of BitEsprit have created a fairly universal tool for trading crypto-currencies with an urgent copy exchange function. At the same time, a high degree of banking security is realized that is based on high standards (ISO 27001, PCI DSS). Also, an interesting solution is to provide a debit card, which will immediately use the funds received. A worthy project with good prospects.
Activity: 88
BitEsprit mission is to eliminate the barriers of entry into the altcoin trading ecosystem for both traders and promising new projects looking to get traction.
BitEsprit exchange will help traders who have been struggling with the lack of direct access to altcoins, the lack of trading expertise, unusable user interfaces, and insecure exchanges, among others.
Activity: 28
What is the expected price to be after the pre-sale? When will the pre-sale end ?
Activity: 29
Very interesting and promising project. I am very glad to take part on it. Wanna wish good luck to all participators!
A conception of all-in-one exchange is nesessary for much investors and cryptobusinessmen. Also I wanna test BitEsprit debit card as soon as possible.
I have great hopes and wishes and gonna look on the progress of this/
Thank you!
Activity: 4
I love to see you guys do this! I appreciate that you do this all for me. Thank you.

Here is a poem to describe my love to you:

I dream of a woman clothed in white.
She wears wings that shine with golden light.
Her hair is fine like that of an olden wife.
Her eyes hold a vision of the road of life.
She whispers love through the winds.
Then rivers of love flow to my heart and my spirit ascends.
I grow embraced by heavenly heights.
Then glow rays of warmth and light.
I wait only for her touch of the purest.
I fall to her holding of love, of spirit!
We become one in loving presence together.
In love, we come to heaven forever.
Like two doves we sing and dance.
Love of a queen and king.
Love will forever last!
I’ll be the warrior to fight for our love;
We’ll fly together, fly higher than the dove.
I’ll be your wall and shield you from danger;
I’ll take all the pains, for to me they are no stranger.
You’ll be the queen in the kingdom of my heart;
And then I’ll be the king, so we’ll never be apart.
You’ll be my majesty— I will serve you forever;
And for all of the times, I will leave you never
You came into my life like a star
And filled my heart with joy
You took my pain as if it was yours
And gave me love that no one could.
You gave me a shoulder to cry on
You were my pillar when I was falling
You were my strength when I felt low
With your smile, you made my living on earth worthwhile.
A smile is such a lovely thing especially upon your face;
hiding all the sorrows or simply taking their place.
A kindly spoken word means so much when from you,
it comforts my weary heart or when I’m feeling blue.
A song can make our hearts dance in pretty fast-paced clips
when we hear the melody of our loves’ unconquerable grips.
Words could lift my spirits and sweet compassion find;
put your hand in mine alone and peace will fill my mind.
A smile, a word, a song, a look – seem small little things
but when love sparks an action, what blessings they bring!
Activity: 42
BitEsprit is a unique concept in the field of crypto currency and block chain and it would add a new dimension in trading and the users would greatly benefit from this and this is a win win situation for all.
The BitEsprit exchange is wonderful project. They have great team, and great community as well. For me, security is one of the most important things related to crypto, and thats why I like BitEsprit. They have bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards) which is awesome
Activity: 64
This is a great pleasure for me. I hope to receive each day token and expect token day will be listed on the trading floor
Activity: 17
The future is coming yeah you are one of the future hacking projects and you are one of the best. You make the reams real with your all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution. by the way you have Total Supply: 100,000,000 BEC so I think you will go to the moon rapidly an I encourage you to be listed on big exchanges like Binance, Huobi, OKEx, Bittrex, KuCoin, etc.
brand new
Activity: 0
I really see this project like a good idea for the future.

Just imagine having all you need in just 1 click of your phone, feeling protected and knowning that is totally transparent. Thats BitEspirit.

Lets make this happen, spread the word about BitEspirit.

Remember: Everybody just need a little bit-spirit 😉
i always looking for good ICO who has a great potential to be a successful and this one is one of those project i know their is a lot of project that end to a pop, but on this im sure it will be successful soon, very unique and smart idea so i am not hesitate to spend money to invest to this project.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Direct trading between cryptocurrency vs fiat currency really is something that most people wish for.
Since sometimes people don't want to get frustrated with the purchase on cryptocurrency before they were able to trade them
This is really a good idea
Pages:
Jump to: