Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 74. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The project is wonderful. I am very happy to be here. This project will bring many opportunities in every transaction. Hope the project succeeds and thrives in the future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Le combat continu.....
really good idea is bihind this project. wish you to succes. and dont forget to do good marketing communication.
Activity: 57
I'm sure - a worthy project with a great future. Very well-chosen team, constantly working on updating and improving the service.                                                   
Activity: 49
As this project is just started, I would say many things to do in order to developed. I believed that this project couldn't take any longer to wait to their success since this projects is quite impressive and promising. Great project.
Activity: 20
The Road Map is very well so we don't really know what the results of the project will be. The future of this project really depends on the investor and how it proves that it is a good project. But with the help of people and their response, i believe that project will succeed.
Activity: 5
Bitcointalk Tên người dùng: rhinocerousvvvindc
Telegram airdrop     : CÓ
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop
: YES
Airord Airdrop : YES Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit

airdrop : YES Bitcointalk Post
Post # 1: ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic = 3213051.msg39851427 # msg39851427

Reddit Post
Post # 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8qa1mg/this_is_a_good_project/
Activity: 26
Bitspirit is an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project
Activity: 23
The project seems getting valuable for crypto investors. I wish the founder and the Team every success in this exiting endeavor. As contributor I will provide every possible support to this scalable project.
Activity: 15
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Activity: 34
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain this? Thank you!
Activity: 29
I love the name, the idea and the project. I honestly do wish this project a success. glad I will have an opportunity to own this token, hopefully. all the best bitesprit. I look forward to using you as my cryptocurrency exchange. An extra card won't hurt a bit
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
Activity: 29
That kind of cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality that facilitates both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I liked the project very much, and I think the BEC token going to beat all the opponents in exchanges. Good luck BitSpirit team!
Activity: 36
I always love new cryptocurrency exchanges and I think the cryptocurrency you are going start is superb though you have your own debit card it is ambitious but nice if you can implement this. We need access to FIAT pairs in the same place and on the same exchange so that we can act fast which we want to trade. World's need more new cryptocurrency for having transactions fast & safe and you are helping the world as a team with great attitudes. So
 your Project is perfect indeed. Best of luck for your upcoming future with this big project. As a crypto lover I am always with.
Activity: 64
 good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 196
BitEsprit is a very promising project. It aims to be the first All-In-One cryptocurrency exchange. So there is no need to register at other exchanges. Additionally it offers the possibility to copy other successful traders so that you can learn how to trade. I wish good luck for the team, which is doing a really great work.

Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck for you!

I am sure that professionals work on this project, therefore the future of this project is very promising and great! I wish you success in your development and we for our part will assist you in your work. i'm looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
Activity: 23
This is an excellent project. It has a great team of professionals behind it and is a great investment
for the future!
Activity: 10
I have been reading for BitEspirit for a long time and I can say that I am well aware of all the possibilities and conditions offered by the BitEspirit team, this project is the revolution we need for all traders, I can say that this is the most promising project in the crypto world. Any honest guys, good luck.
Activity: 34
Please make a good solution for transfer crypto to debit card! Many companies (like litepay, bitcoin cash, monaco and more...) try but don't complete. I Hope and beleave to this project.
Activity: 19
BitEsprit is across the board answer for crypto-eye trading for trading capacities that encourages the two duplicates of Bitcoin trading like Altcoin against fiat monetary standards.
Pages:
Jump to: