Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 76. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Bitesprit you are a very great team and great ico

And the exchange when gos to live i loved trade in your exchange pletform Smiley
This is great exchange ico Smiley
Activity: 5
Its a very nice project which I like very mutch and I am interestet in support this project.
I would be very interesten in where this projekt is going.
I wish your team good luck and I hope you do good work on it!
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I am in for any project who wish to have an app..  Both android and iOS device.  Looking forward to what you have in store for us @Bitesprit. Wishing your team the very best of the best.
Activity: 53
BitEsprit debit card tjat allow to spend profits at any POS, token free of charge, 70 charts indicators and much more stuff! this project is amazing!!!
Activity: 33
this exchange looks promising.  Can't wait to see what the future holds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Crypto market needs more exchange markets which accept Fiat in addition BitEsprit  is promising high level security while trading for users. I hope they can be successful.
Activity: 18
your sales program is quite stretched, it is likely that this time should be enough for fundraising to implement the project.
Do you not consider the option of commission-free trade. Earning on a marginal trade. This was an excellent competitive component.
Activity: 66
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
brand new
Activity: 0
This project will bring us to the moon and this project will make us Lambo. this is a great and amazing project. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to make lambo.
Activity: 5
"All-in-one" this is a great idea! I believe that for users the main things are the convenience and security of the service. You provide users with many useful features, so you will have a great success. I will advise everyone to use your services. Good luck!
Activity: 2
Hurry up to buy all the tokens, because this project will be a great success . A really good project with a good team behind it . If you are a cryptocurrency fan don't miss this one. The concept of an integrated trading solution is in correspondence with the market analysis the company carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem and it is credible. Wish the project success .
Activity: 25
BitEsptit is an amazing project with great focus, team spirit and wonderful ideas that will surprise everyone !
Keep the good work on‪ 👍🏻‬
Activity: 13
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community. I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company.
Activity: 14
Hi BitEsprit, after reading your whitepaper i think this ideas really great. I'm very glad that I found this project. I think security must be the most priority for this project. Cannot wait anymore for this amazing project. Try your best and good luck BitEsprit team!
Activity: 6
Bitcointalk Username:ozmosis13
Telegram airdrop: YES @ozmosis13
Twitter airdrop: YES  @orchidpurple777
Facebook airdrop: YES https://www.facebook.com/gleb.osipov.18
Discord airdrop: NO
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;u=2124314
Reddit airdrop: YES https://www.reddit.com/user/ozmosis13777/
brand new
Activity: 0
looks so promising and will do great things in near future!!5 stars
Activity: 20
BitEsprit,the focus point of this project is also interesting and unique.It will certainly come up with a sharp head.
Activity: 61
It's a good project if it works.
Now there have been many projects and services that promise debit cards. But at the moment I have not found MORE than one service that produces and delivers cards to Russia. Did you agree with visa or master card? How do you plan to do this?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hi BitEsprit
This is the one that i like, Trading all kind of cryptocurrency in a single place.
Also it has the capability to trade it with Fiat currency, What a great combination is this.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
Friends, ICO in full swing, will get good bonuses for buying tokens, investing now. Personally, I'm very glad that I found this project, I have already invested my blood. But the main part I earn on the bounty of the project company.
Pages:
Jump to: