Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 100. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Just a little reminder:
Don’t forget! The 27% bonus ends in 17 hours, Visit https://bitfence.io for more information

Thanks, They RAISED: 428.98 ETH in PRESALE. Almost 80% HNY tokens sold yet. Today is last of presale and main TGE will start on 1st may and will ends on 1st July.

that is not entirely correct, they have reached 80% of the pre-sale goal. There will be many more tokens to buy at the public sale.
The softcap should not be a problem

That makes more sense, I thought 428 ETH was low for 80% HNY tokens, good statistic and pretty impressive that the presale has almost fully sold out before the main sale has started

The Presale has one more day and you will get the 27% bonus for the next 2 hours. I hope that the Presale will sold out in a few hours, but good to know that they raised about 429 ETH till now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
looks like promising project i think and for 50M USD hardcap is easy to reach.
how can i join this presale? i want get the bonus. thank you team and developers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Just a little reminder:
Don’t forget! The 27% bonus ends in 17 hours, Visit https://bitfence.io for more information

Thanks, They RAISED: 428.98 ETH in PRESALE. Almost 80% HNY tokens sold yet. Today is last of presale and main TGE will start on 1st may and will ends on 1st July.

that is not entirely correct, they have reached 80% of the pre-sale goal. There will be many more tokens to buy at the public sale.

That makes more sense, I thought 428 ETH was low for 80% HNY tokens, good statistic and pretty impressive that the presale has almost fully sold out before the main sale has started
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
Just a little reminder:

Activity: 490
BitFence’s technology uses mining technology via honeynet nodes, operated by their global community. Members mine and detect threats are rewarded with additional HNY tokens which are also used in the BitFence ecosystem to purchase protection services thus providing consistent demand for HNY tokens.

Yes, you know, people are moved by motivation and BITFENCE has an avenue of rewarding individuals on that based on threats detection, this will lead to a serious competition in the community, which is healthy, as everyone will be playing their needed part in order to get rewarded, this will lead to an increase in value of the token

I am guessing you will end up seeing pools soon too. Something I am trying to understand now is how will the rewards take place? is on threats detected or hours ran?
Activity: 168
Just a little reminder:

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Watch this and find out how BitFence Threat Intelligence System works === https://youtu.be/dGNL93zAPXE
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Bitfence router is really easy to use more like a plug and play thingy, protecting our various cyber activities with alot of simplicity https://medium.com/@genievic2324/bitfence-remove-hacker-from-your-network-3c16368917bc
Can we already buy the router? as it seems nice to have one and test how it goes or are there any reviews about the router from people who already have it?

I maybe wrong though but I don't think the hardwares spoken of in this project are on sale yet. I think it is a proposed future hardware

I don't think the software is completed either, that's what the ICO is for to fund it to my knowledge.  I have several Pi appliances laying around already, so im going to be downloading the honeypot to a couple SD cards to test when it's available.
Bitfence router is really easy to use more like a plug and play thingy, protecting our various cyber activities with alot of simplicity https://medium.com/@genievic2324/bitfence-remove-hacker-from-your-network-3c16368917bc
Can we already buy the router? as it seems nice to have one and test how it goes or are there any reviews about the router from people who already have it?

I maybe wrong though but I don't think the hardwares spoken of in this project are on sale yet. I think it is a proposed future hardware

I'll be more interested to know about this and find out what hardware it is running and the cost, I haven't seen any detail on this on the website yet. Can any of team confirm when we will know more information
Activity: 672
BitFence’s technology uses mining technology via honeynet nodes, operated by their global community. Members mine and detect threats are rewarded with additional HNY tokens which are also used in the BitFence ecosystem to purchase protection services thus providing consistent demand for HNY tokens.

Yes, you know, people are moved by motivation and BITFENCE has an avenue of rewarding individuals on that based on threats detection, this will lead to a serious competition in the community, which is healthy, as everyone will be playing their needed part in order to get rewarded, this will lead to an increase in value of the token
Activity: 532

Activity: 490
Guess what is happening here? Mining threats already! Dont worry, we are not pre-mining, its a testnet, getting our pool ready Smiley

hey, that looks good. will there be a demo version we can all test? Would be very interested
what will be better for mining, GPU or CPU?

Is it possible that we can also mine with out phones and not killing the battery life and processor? when are they going to launch the full version?

I really doubt this is a sensible / doable option. This is why they said yyou can run it on a raspberry pi, it's essentially the same size as a mobile phone but more powerful and can run 24/7.

Before sometime I was read one article about mining. In that article they clearly mentioned "Mining on phone can damage CPU and battery of". So I don't think so it will work on phone.

The idea of damaging cpu or battery is a farse it depends what kind of mining or calculations it’s doing playing a game on a phone uses just as much processing power as mining would m. Not saying it’s cost effective but it’s possible

isn't the mining ONLY through the honeypot? I don't remember seeing anything about conventional mining as well, otherwise what is the point in running the honeypot?

That was my understanding as well. The honeypot is the focus; it is like a recording device that tracks all activity that hits it and share it with the algorithm in the platform. Mining here according to my understand is not the mining we see with PoW
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Just a little reminder:
Activity: 728
Will bitfence be performing researches to find exploits in the network or applications and come up with solutions on how to solve them or they will just work with solutions on the exploits available?
Activity: 420
Guess what is happening here? Mining threats already! Dont worry, we are not pre-mining, its a testnet, getting our pool ready Smiley

Damn BitFence is golden ... far exceed expectations and ahead of schedule!!! congrats

Yeah man Bitfence are really off to a great start, can someone explain what's happening in the image above? Is it a demo of the Bitfence mining platform?

They are testing the bitfence network on a testnet to make sure they don’t have issues. Basically they are actively trying to break their blockchain during this phase in the testnet this basically shows their testnet pools performance

Thanks for the explanation Phantam, it looks like development is moving along very nicely. This means everything should be ready for the MVP launch in Q3!
I hope they will release the MVP earlier than in Q3. They will do some testing now and hopefully release The BITfence Ecosystem and the Sting Miner platform during the ICO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Damn BitFence is golden ... far exceed expectations and ahead of schedule!!! congrats

Yeah man Bitfence are really off to a great start, can someone explain what's happening in the image above? Is it a demo of the Bitfence mining platform?

They are testing the bitfence network on a testnet to make sure they don’t have issues. Basically they are actively trying to break their blockchain during this phase in the testnet this basically shows their testnet pools performance

Thanks for the explanation Phantam, it looks like development is moving along very nicely. This means everything should be ready for the MVP launch in Q3!

Just to add to the learning curve, I don't know if you guys have seen this article but very informative on the project, some good detail
https://coinworldstory.com/bitfence-io/

the article is new to me thanks!
very informative summary and also the mining is described a little bit (for me the most interesting point as an investor)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

hey, that looks good. will there be a demo version we can all test? Would be very interested

Is it possible that we can also mine with out phones and not killing the battery life and processor? when are they going to launch the full version?

I really doubt this is a sensible / doable option. This is why they said yyou can run it on a raspberry pi, it's essentially the same size as a mobile phone but more powerful and can run 24/7.

Before sometime I was read one article about mining. In that article they clearly mentioned "Mining on phone can damage CPU and battery of". So I don't think so it will work on phone.

The idea of damaging cpu or battery is a farse it depends what kind of mining or calculations it’s doing playing a game on a phone uses just as much processing power as mining would m. Not saying it’s cost effective but it’s possible

isn't the mining ONLY through the honeypot? I don't remember seeing anything about conventional mining as well, otherwise what is the point in running the honeypot?

Just to add to the learning curve, I don't know if you guys have seen this article but very informative on the project, some good detail
https://coinworldstory.com/bitfence-io/
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Pages:
Jump to: