Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 103. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.

Sucks man got few pals of mine that have been victims of MEW hack hopefully with BITFENCE proposed features we would see hackers go extinct.
It would be amazing if we can see partnership between exchanges/wallets and BITFENCE that would boost the project a lot and the price also.

While it would be interesting, i'd imagine that many exchanges would be wary to make public what kind of protection their using or to publicly endorse a specific token like bitfence as people might see it as the exchange trying to manipulate the market sentiment whether they were trying too or not.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.

Sucks man got few pals of mine that have been victims of MEW hack hopefully with BITFENCE proposed features we would see hackers go extinct.
It would be amazing if we can see partnership between exchanges/wallets and BITFENCE that would boost the project a lot and the price also.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

The bait part is quite interesting. running the bait software and get rewarded in turns they get all that information to cater the best possible solution so you will end up having a distribution collaborative defense rather than a closed centralized software.

That is true but not only will you be securing the bitfence network and ensuring the latest attacks are finger printed and sent back to the bitfence network  but u will also recieve rewards for doing so too! double winner

if I understand it correctly, then it is also important that as many people as possible use Bitfence. The more participants in the mining, the faster and better hackers can be identified and stopped. is that correct?

exactly the more people use the more data they generate and hence they better the outcome and protection. I think what is mostly unique is the ability to use the software in rather affordable devices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

The bait part is quite interesting. running the bait software and get rewarded in turns they get all that information to cater the best possible solution so you will end up having a distribution collaborative defense rather than a closed centralized software.

That is true but not only will you be securing the bitfence network and ensuring the latest attacks are finger printed and sent back to the bitfence network  but u will also recieve rewards for doing so too! double winner

if I understand it correctly, then it is also important that as many people as possible use Bitfence. The more participants in the mining, the faster and better hackers can be identified and stopped. is that correct?

That is what I understand. The more people use the BITfence network, mining the hackers and report them, the more effictive will the network work.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
BitFence Cyber Security is a smart-contract based global Cyber threat prevention system that offers immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Bitfence remove hacker from your network!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Activity: 532

This incentive associated with using the BitFence network can encourage some persons to want to try it out. I mean what's there to lose? Nothing actually. But you have alot to gain on a double reward chance (security and incentive)
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 490

Activity: 168
Merit: 11
HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Volume Discounts (10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%)
   Early bird bonus

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989540867689078784

That's the mean there is some kind referral bonus program? I tried to search in white paper but I didn't found answer.
Activity: 728

Activity: 70
HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Volume Discounts (10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%)
   Early bird bonus

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989540867689078784
Activity: 406
one of the projects which should be followed its development, because this project brings a very useful concept. Hopefully this project can flourish and succeed.
There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers?

Yeah I think it will be a little bit more expensive than the normal RRP of raspberry Pi's because I think it will already be pre-configured with latest bitfence software.

Oh so you will buy a raspberry pi directly from BITFENCE with it already configured?
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The BITfence Team has announced the MVP and a live session.
"Who wants to see #MVP of @BitFence_ solution way ahead of planned schedule?
#BitFence is alive! Stay tuned for vid and live version!

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989938326198280192

thank you for the information. I actually did not follow Bitfence on Twitter. But I have just corrected this error. I'm looking forward to the MVP, I wonder if you have to register for it?

Yeah I think you will have to sign up for the bitfence MVP but it will be well worth signing up for, or on the other hand they might only let investors that have participated in the ICO have access to the MVP..
Activity: 112
BitFence_ will correlate information together and provide 0-day threat feeds to customers who can purchase subscription with HNY tokens.
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers?

Yeah I think it will be a little bit more expensive than the normal RRP of raspberry Pi's because I think it will already be pre-configured with latest bitfence software.

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one

I'll imagine the hardware would plug into a switch if it was the "router", if it's just the mining software you want to use, you should only require the Ethernet cable.

Interesting concept though and I look forward to earning some coins from the mining, which i'll most probably run on a virtual machine
Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one
Jump to: