Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 101. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Better protection from hackers at lower cost. We take care of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.

Agreed, we all need that protection in order to be productive because we tend not to be at our best when the conditions we find ourselves are not favorable, just like the global village were incessant hacking is the order of the day but once the protection is guaranteed , individuals will be vibrant in anything they do
Activity: 168
Guess what is happening here? Mining threats already! Dont worry, we are not pre-mining, its a testnet, getting our pool ready Smiley

hey, that looks good. will there be a demo version we can all test? Would be very interested
what will be better for mining, GPU or CPU?

Is it possible that we can also mine with out phones and not killing the battery life and processor? when are they going to launch the full version?

I really doubt this is a sensible / doable option. This is why they said yyou can run it on a raspberry pi, it's essentially the same size as a mobile phone but more powerful and can run 24/7.

Before sometime I was read one article about mining. In that article they clearly mentioned "Mining on phone can damage CPU and battery of". So I don't think so it will work on phone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Bitfence router is really easy to use more like a plug and play thingy, protecting our various cyber activities with alot of simplicity https://medium.com/@genievic2324/bitfence-remove-hacker-from-your-network-3c16368917bc
Can we already buy the router? as it seems nice to have one and test how it goes or are there any reviews about the router from people who already have it?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Interesting article found about Honeypots. "How Honeypots Work: Things that Go Bump in the Network"

https://www.alienvault.com/blogs/security-essentials/how-honeypots-work-things-that-go-bump-in-the-network
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Bitfence router is really easy to use more like a plug and play thingy, protecting our various cyber activities with alot of simplicity https://medium.com/@genievic2324/bitfence-remove-hacker-from-your-network-3c16368917bc
Merit: 10
BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

BitFence may not be able to clean up complete/all internet problems. But yes, hackers issue can be solved. BitFence can help in removing hackers from network completely
Activity: 112
Better protection from hackers at lower cost. We take care of your security, so you can concentrate on growing your business.
Merit: 102
Guess what is happening here? Mining threats already! Dont worry, we are not pre-mining, its a testnet, getting our pool ready Smiley

hey, that looks good. will there be a demo version we can all test? Would be very interested

It's really interesting guys. I also want to know. This is on testing purpose or they launched their mining pool here?

No, they just launched TestNet Hacker-Mining pool. Everything is just testing it works well and you are assured nothing is mine yet. People are excited because they have launched the TestNet Hacker-Mining pool ahead of time...
Activity: 70

https://i.imgur.com/uubiAOp.png

It's really interesting guys. I also want to know. This is on testing purpose or they launched their mining pool here?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Damn BitFence is golden ... far exceed expectations and ahead of schedule!!! congrats

Yeah man Bitfence are really off to a great start, can someone explain what's happening in the image above? Is it a demo of the Bitfence mining platform?

They are testing the bitfence network on a testnet to make sure they don’t have issues. Basically they are actively trying to break their blockchain during this phase in the testnet this basically shows their testnet pools performance
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
BITFENCE certainly very helpful for its users hopefully this BITFENCE project gets full support from the investors
The project looks very promising already with great ideas that will be accomplished, I'm very positive the team are doing​ their best to ensure the project gets full support from investors.

Thats right, the Bitfence Team will help companies to secure their business and also secure every private person who use their hard- and software.

I’m excited to see the first release of software I’m hoping they release in a way that will allow for other parties to integrate and tie into things like openwrt that would take the availability of the platform to a very large level

Yeah, im interested to see how it's going to run on Pi hardware, hopefully it'll run on the Zero model, that would be a ultra low cost solution then.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Damn BitFence is golden ... far exceed expectations and ahead of schedule!!! congrats

Yeah man Bitfence are really off to a great start, can someone explain what's happening in the image above? Is it a demo of the Bitfence mining platform?
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Wow! Already mining threats... I am actually really looking forward to this project as it stands the test of time and provides the needed security in the cyber world
Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Is it possible that we can also mine with out phones and not killing the battery life and processor? when are they going to launch the full version?

I really doubt this is a sensible / doable option. This is why they said yyou can run it on a raspberry pi, it's essentially the same size as a mobile phone but more powerful and can run 24/7.

This means we should be seeing a working product soon enough if testnet is already undergoing tests. It would major announcement if a working prototype is published.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 420

That is a great update, I saw the tweet yesterday but now I realize that the release of the app could be a game changer for the BITfence ICO. Please release the app asap, I will be with you.
Merit: 110

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

BitFence’s technology uses mining technology via honeynet nodes, operated by their global community. Members mine and detect threats are rewarded with additional HNY tokens which are also used in the BitFence ecosystem to purchase protection services thus providing consistent demand for HNY tokens.
Activity: 672
BITFENCE certainly very helpful for its users hopefully this BITFENCE project gets full support from the investors
The project looks very promising already with great ideas that will be accomplished, I'm very positive the team are doing​ their best to ensure the project gets full support from investors.

Thats right, the Bitfence Team will help companies to secure their business and also secure every private person who use their hard- and software.

I’m excited to see the first release of software I’m hoping they release in a way that will allow for other parties to integrate and tie into things like openwrt that would take the availability of the platform to a very large level

Yes, me too, that will be lovely to test the product and have a feel of what it entails, i'm sure the community will be pretty excited and with the positive reviews comes potential hard core investors, most individuals will like to have a feel with what they intend to invest before actually investing
Pages:
Jump to: