Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 102. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
BITFENCE certainly very helpful for its users hopefully this BITFENCE project gets full support from the investors
The project looks very promising already with great ideas that will be accomplished, I'm very positive the team are doing​ their best to ensure the project gets full support from investors.

Thats right, the Bitfence Team will help companies to secure their business and also secure every private person who use their hard- and software.

I’m excited to see the first release of software I’m hoping they release in a way that will allow for other parties to integrate and tie into things like openwrt that would take the availability of the platform to a very large level

I am not sure which language is used for the software but I presume it would be cross platform something like python maybe or java. So integration with exists OSes regardless would not be an issue. Openwrt included.
Activity: 728
Guess what is happening here? Mining threats already! Dont worry, we are not pre-mining, its a testnet, getting our pool ready Smiley

Now you are talking.. Just what i was saying earlier, show the community you are working and you will get their support totally. Nice update
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guess what is happening here? Mining threats already! Dont worry, we are not pre-mining, its a testnet, getting our pool ready Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/uubiAOp.png

Damn BitFence is golden ... far exceed expectations and ahead of schedule!!! congrats
copper member
Activity: 70
💥฿itFence Dev💥

Activity: 112
BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.

Sucks man got few pals of mine that have been victims of MEW hack hopefully with BITFENCE proposed features we would see hackers go extinct.
It would be amazing if we can see partnership between exchanges/wallets and BITFENCE that would boost the project a lot and the price also.

While it would be interesting, i'd imagine that many exchanges would be wary to make public what kind of protection their using or to publicly endorse a specific token like bitfence as people might see it as the exchange trying to manipulate the market sentiment whether they were trying too or not.

You have a point but consider the up side to having BITFENCE features used to secure an exchange that means no more hacks from hacker, one will be feel safe leaving coins on exchanges without been scared of losing it due to the exchange getting hacked.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
BITFENCE certainly very helpful for its users hopefully this BITFENCE project gets full support from the investors
The project looks very promising already with great ideas that will be accomplished, I'm very positive the team are doing​ their best to ensure the project gets full support from investors.

Thats right, the Bitfence Team will help companies to secure their business and also secure every private person who use their hard- and software.

I’m excited to see the first release of software I’m hoping they release in a way that will allow for other parties to integrate and tie into things like openwrt that would take the availability of the platform to a very large level
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I believe they will, the project has prospects, the team have to just do their background homework pretty well, which i believe they've done and once the progress report starts coming in, investors will start trooping in, so is just a matter of time and hopefully, we'll get to see some impressive feats

Bitfence will surely get support from their investors but i believe they need to show a kind of prototype or release a part of the project to show that they are serious and are actively working on developing the project.. This will serve as a motivation to the investors and potential investors.

i support this position totally, project such as this ought to have come up with an mvp/beta app for testing and it also goes to show that they are indeed going to do what they project
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Volume Discounts (10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%)
   Early bird bonus

https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/989540867689078784

That's the mean there is some kind referral bonus program? I tried to search in white paper but I didn't found answer.
I looked in the whitepaper and i found answer it says "During the pre-sale and general BitFence ICO crowdfunding periods, a referral bonus of 10%   could potentially be paid to existing HNY Token owners, if they refer other individuals to the BitFence HNY Token sale that   proceed to   purchase the minimum amount of BitFence HNY Tokens, equivalent to 0.05   ETH or greater." on page 23.

10% referral bonus sounds good. I have not seen that at all yet. But I have not done my purchase yet. we probably only get the referral code after the token purchase has been completed. Then I'll do this this weekend and then send my Twitter friends to buy :-)
Activity: 112
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
HNY token sale will start on 1st May. Lots below good opportunities is there. Cheesy

Referral Program
   Early bird bonus

That's the mean there is some kind referral bonus program? I tried to search in white paper but I didn't found answer.
I looked in the whitepaper and i found answer it says "During the pre-sale and general BitFence ICO crowdfunding periods, a referral bonus of 10%   could potentially be paid to existing HNY Token owners, if they refer other individuals to the BitFence HNY Token sale that   proceed to   purchase the minimum amount of BitFence HNY Tokens, equivalent to 0.05   ETH or greater." on page 23.
Activity: 532
BitFence could potentially use blockchain to help clean up the internet. This project will impact positively to the the fight against hackers.

I want this to happen, the cases of hack are becoming too rampant for my liking.. Imagine hacker's guessing the someone's mew private key and stealing everything in that wallet.

Sucks man got few pals of mine that have been victims of MEW hack hopefully with BITFENCE proposed features we would see hackers go extinct.

Hopefully this project can make web-based wallets as safe as hardware wallets so that we all can enjoy peace of mind as regards token safety

I believe they will, the project has prospects, the team have to just do their background homework pretty well, which i believe they've done and once the progress report starts coming in, investors will start trooping in, so is just a matter of time and hopefully, we'll get to see some impressive feats

Bitfence will surely get support from their investors but i believe they need to show a kind of prototype or release a part of the project to show that they are serious and are actively working on developing the project.. This will serve as a motivation to the investors and potential investors.
Activity: 672

Activity: 168

Referral Program
   Early bird bonus

If they updated this information on their twitter page, then definitely they have some kind of referral program, volume discount, early bird bonus.

But any updates here, exactly how much bonuses will get for referral program and early bird? Anyone is know anything about this?
Activity: 70

Referral Program
   Early bird bonus

If they updated this information on their twitter page, then definitely they have some kind of referral program, volume discount, early bird bonus.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Activity: 672
Decentralization is all we need in to take off this unethical programmers, watching a movie I could easily see that many of life issues would be easily solved when we take it off centralization and focusing on decentralizing it, take a look how Bitfence is going to help remove hackers http://telegra.ph/BITFENCE---REMOVE-HACKERS-FROM-YOUR-NETWORK-04-18

Agreed, the decentralization of the system is one of the benefits that this project has over the traditional mode of cyber defense, the community has access to the system in a way makes them formidable, as the saying goes, two heads are better than one, which means that is not just about hackers been watched by the project but they are been watched by the entire community
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers? Bitfence kind of made all this simple, just routers and honeypot to execute

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one

I'll imagine the hardware would plug into a switch if it was the "router", if it's just the mining software you want to use, you should only require the Ethernet cable.

Interesting concept though and I look forward to earning some coins from the mining, which i'll most probably run on a virtual machine

I actually do not have all the geeky concept like rasperry pi and Xe4 in my head just the basic lol, had to do a wikipedia search for it, for those interested check here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi

Thanks for the link it will be useful for people who aren't aware of the rasberry pi and understand what it is used for and how to deploy it
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
There will be two sources of revenue for BitFence. The first is the different levels of subscription service. The second is with BitFence hardware sales.

Yeah, they'll be selling their own Raspberry Pi's with the honeypot software on from what i've seen, good idea for people who don't have much tech knowledge as it means they'll be able to 'Plug and forget' the honeypot into their network essentially.

I'm definitely going to buy such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software.
I'm a technical noob, that's just right for me :-)
I think it's very good that they offer something like that
How much will such a raspberry Pi with the Honeypot software cost? and i do do not have a lot of knowledge about it but can it do?
Well a normal raspberry Pi right now costs around 30 dollars i think? So you should expect maybe a little higher price or maybe even the same. I guess the Honeypot software is a program to prevent hackers? Bitfence kind of made all this simple, just routers and honeypot to execute

Depends on the kind of power they require they have various single chip PCs that range from 10 to 50$ plus they need a packaging/case and power supply so I’d guess around that price point.

That said a pi is honestly not the best pc a XE4 is a much better one for networking but I’m sure they will work it out to what hardware will perform the best and they’ll likely need a device with 2 Ethernet ports not one

I'll imagine the hardware would plug into a switch if it was the "router", if it's just the mining software you want to use, you should only require the Ethernet cable.

Interesting concept though and I look forward to earning some coins from the mining, which i'll most probably run on a virtual machine

I actually do not have all the geeky concept like rasperry pi and Xe4 in my head just the basic lol, had to do a wikipedia search for it, for those interested check here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raspberry_Pi
Jump to: