Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 125. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.

Haha, your imagination tho, i'll love to see how Bitfence will tag the supposed hackers maybe a red danger sign.

Stuff like that while cute, is not realistic the fact is most types of attachs are not some guy trying to access a webpage on your compuer that they can reply with a nice html response error, it's mostly cryptic low level attacks with no real visible way to slap them. Beyond that advertising what blocked an attacker is a bad idea as it lets the hacker know what kind of protection the network has and narrows their focus onto breaking into bitfence's protection instead of "oh hey their blocked somehow" saying its bitfence is bad that blocked them, just like saying a mailserver is running a certain specific version of mail software is just helping the attacker with future attempts
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
One of the features of Bitfence is that; if a hacker attacks someone who is part of Bitfence network he will be tagged as a hacker at once and he will not be able to attack anyone else within bitfence network.
WOW! I didn't know about this attribute. I think it will really be nice for those hackers to carry the tag as a badge of honour Grin That way we can be able to identify them

LOL, with this feature hackers will think twice before attacking anyone in BitFence network community. So if one wants to be safe from hackers BitFence is a safe heaven for all.

I think it would be great if a hacker then see a window in which reads "This system is protected by Bitfence" and a picture of a dog snarling teeth

it is really a great plan to block once identified hacker for everyone in the bitfence network.

Haha, your imagination tho, i'll love to see how Bitfence will tag the supposed hackers maybe a red danger sign.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
BitFence Cyber Security is a global threat prevention system based on intelligent contracts that offers an immediate and unmatched advantage over existing network security solutions. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This kind of service has been missing from security vendors capabilities for a long time. Nice to see it will be addressed!

You can say that again, seen some projects providing such services but BITFENCE is offering something much more stringent that is good for the community, so this project can make a killing of sales when judiciously put to use by the team as the application can be applied on our daily lives 
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I'll be reading their WP today. Looks promising
You really have to go through the white paper, you will be amazed by the goals and dreams Bitfence and the team plan on achieving over the coming years.

Yeah.. You will find on the whitepaper all the interesting ideas bitfence are going to implement in protecting the network against hacker's.
I'll be reading their WP today. Looks promising
You really have to go through the white paper, you will be amazed by the goals and dreams Bitfence and the team plan on achieving over the coming years.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

This is fully packed security system Bitfence is set on bringing on, I never thought they are going to be in stores at best provide constant security features and apps both hardware and software, I mean this is all that is needed,  I don't know if there is need for more, I know of security project in the blockchain as well but they don't come fully packed as Bitfence is
Activity: 490

Now I understand the meaning of honeypot and all. Thanks for explaining this is simple language and that too in very short sentences.

It's a good idea. It will now become very easy for people to easily identify such hacker. But one thing is what exactly about the hacker will be tagged?? I mean will it be possible for the hacker to change ID, name, IP or Computer and then by pass the system??

True but I think the focus is on the behaviour. In the sense that the software would act as a bait; basically reflect that it is easily accesible and that it has stuff worth hacking; the behaviour then is all fed to the algorithm. Otherwise banning an IP can easily be manipulated.
Activity: 70
Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Dear friend for tokens purchase accepted payment methods ETH natively and BTC/others through ShapeShift. You can contribute minimum 1 ETH during PRE-SALE and 0.1 ETH during sale. Please visit to webisite or read white paper for more details.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Now I understand the meaning of honeypot and all. Thanks for explaining this is simple language and that too in very short sentences.

It's a good idea. It will now become very easy for people to easily identify such hacker. But one thing is what exactly about the hacker will be tagged?? I mean will it be possible for the hacker to change ID, name, IP or Computer and then by pass the system??

It'll be a fingerprint of their actions much like a anti-virus uses hashes of viruses to identify them i imagine.  fi you change IP, you would still have the same fingerprint.
Activity: 11
Its great to see a Decentralised Threat Intelligence Platform ICO working towards solving a real world problem that affects both corporations and personal individuals and one which provides a solution in the digital community. I will certainly be supporting this clever solution to security vulnerability.  Smiley
Activity: 532

Activity: 154
Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool
Activity: 168

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
Activity: 25
Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Activity: 23
Having in mind that the threats are always on and hackers lurk everywhere in the cyber space, i beleive that projects like this add value to the blockchain technology implementation. Wink
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 28
I will definitely invest in this project!!!

Jump to: